Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Lesbian Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-07-2004, 02:38 PM

Toy Story

It was a dull Monday night when my extremely bored spouse suggested we take a ride to the causeway. Now the causeway is one of our favorite spots to go to read, now the newspaper, but the adult items. My wife loves to read the girl on girl stories, and well so do I. We usually stop by the toy story, which has one of the best book sections I have ever seen. Tonight as we made our way, she suggested we look at the toys and other items to kill some time. Sounded good. It had been a long Monday and I really needed to get out and clear my mind. So as we walked in and the cool air hit us, it was a super break. I needed this bad.
Of course, for a Monday night the place was empty to say the least. The girl behind the counter looked happy to finally have some customers. She said hi and welcomed us, she remembered my wife from previous visits, must be a girl thing! Anyway, we started to walk around and look at different items, my wife wonder off into the toy section while I was looking at the new books and magazines. I heard someone ask if we needed any help, it was the young woman who was behind the counter. She had gone over by my wife and be helpful. They were chatting about this and that; you could hear a pin drop in the place tonight. I started heading over to where they were, when I heard my wife ask if this one toy really worked or was it another one of those looks to good to be true toys! I could not see what she had; the girl said it worked really quite nice. She had used it several times and had enjoyed quite a bit of pleasure from hers. My wife was looking it repeatedly in the package; the girl finally asked if she wanted to see it out of the package? My wife almost dropped it when this was suggested. She said sure, and they walked over to the counter to get some scissors to open it and of course the batteries to make it work. They seem to be doing okay, so I went back to the video and book section to see what I might be interested in.
I could hear them chatting on and on about how it felt smooth and felt like it had some real power to it. The way they were going on I expected to see some super huge dildo or vibrator of some incredible make up. The young women finally asked if my wife would like to try it on. Now I was really getting interested and what they were looking at. My wife made a comment that she was not sure how it worked, and the girl said she had to lock the door and she would than be happy to take her to one of the viewing rooms to try it on. Now I did not know this place had viewing rooms, you could pick up any DVD or tape and watch it for no charge, if you rented it or bought it. She said they did not have a changing room, but the viewing rooms were private and she could slip it on there. My wife turned to me and while the girl locked the door, she told me she would be right back. Off they went down the hallway and I heard the door open and close. The funny thing was I could still hear them talking as if they were still in the room by me. I keep looking up, but they were defiantly not in the room. So I started to walk up by the main counter and I quickly saw why I could hear them. Yes, the rooms were private, but the store clerk had a room camera for each room with sound to be able to watch what ever was going on!
The view of the camera was so clear; I was amazed how clearly I could make my wife and the young women out. The girl was placing the batteries into the slots; she turned on the switch to make it work. It was vibrating like crazy, but it was not a vibrator, it was a nipple toy. The one with the small suction cup for each breast. They had the nervous giggles going, each one passing it back and forth, when the girl finally suggested that my wife try them on. She asked if she wanted to be alone, which my wives answer caught me by surprise, she asked her to please stay and help her get them on. The young women said okay this would be fun! My wife had on a button blouse and she at once started to undo the top buttons. She made it half way down and pulled down the front of her bra to expose the nipple. The girl started to offer the toy to my wife, put the bra flipped back up into place. The girl said she felt my wife was going to have to open her blouse all the way and remove her bra. My wife agreed and started to open her top all the way; the young women helped her remove her blouse and hung it on the doorknob. My wife asked if she would mind undoing her clasp, which she quickly did. Now it is one thing to be standing in my wives presents and see her beautiful breast, but it is quite another to see her on camera with her breast fully exposed. Almost like watching a XXX flick. She has an extremely nice set of 38D’s, which the young women commented on also. She told my wife how she had such firm, full breast and that these nipple toys would really work great. The women told my wife they worked better if the nipples were a little moist; she asked my wife if she could, she meant was she going to moisten them? My wife said she felt the girl had it right the first time, could she moisten them. The girl laughed and then leaned forward and licked each nipple. Now I almost came in my pants when I heard my wife moan loudly. The women’s lick was more like a suckle. She asked if there was a problem, which my wife answered no, she had never experienced anything like that before. She had fantasized about it, but never had felt the warmth of a woman’s mouth before. The woman leaned forward and repeated what she had just completed. This time, taking more time on each nipple. The moans came deeper, as my wife held the girls head in place. The girl ran her tongue across each nipple, than out of the blue, up to my wives open mouth. The passion of the kiss on camera was incredible. I could hardly breathe as the two women embraced in a passionate kiss.
My wife started to run her hands all over the other woman’s body, pulling her into her body in a deep embrace. They seem to be young lovers lost in their first passionate love session. My wife was seeking to pull the other women’s top off. She removed her bra and started kissing each breast. There was a chair in the room, which the woman was leaning against. She moved her hands to my wives shorts, had them open and down in a blink of an eye. They were on fire for one another; they were pulling each other’s panties off and holding on to each other in a blind furor. The young women picked up the nipple toys and placed them on my wife's breast. You could hear the toy vibrating nicely, my wife was moaning. She told the young woman how great they felt sucking on her tits. She pleaded with the girl to finger her, but the girl sat my wife down in the chair and spread her legs open to tongue her. I could hear the licks of pussy juice loud and clear, my wife was so wet. The girl kept telling her how sweet she was, than she started to lick and finger her. I thought my wife was going to scream. She was loosing control, she was bucking in the chair, holding onto the young girl and just crying out not to stop. Her body started to shake, and she was having such an intense orgasm. She pulled the nipple toys off and pulled the girl up to her mouth. They kissed and tongued each other long and hot. They were lost in the moment of pleasure, two young lovers. The girl asked if she could go get another toy that they would deeply like. My wife said sure, but only if she could lick the girls’ pussy first. They changed places and she licked and fingered the girl to a hot wet orgasm.
They young women finally got up and slipped on her top and skirt, leaving her bra and panties behind. I bolted across the store to the book section and almost broke my neck trying to act casual while the girl walked out into the store to the toy section. She looked over, saw me, and was surprised that I was in the store. Than I guess, she remembered that we had come in together. She asked if everything was ok and if I needed any help. I said I was fine and acted as if she was bothering me more than anything else. She said ok and if I needed anything, uh, she would be in the back taking some inventory. I said okay.
She quickly picked up what she was looking for and moved back to the room again. As she entered, I moved back to the camera viewer, and saw my wife sitting fingering herself. She asked what took so long she missed her. The girl said she had forgotten all about me being out in the store. My wife, I guess, had basically forgotten me also. She was lost for words, and asked if I had been looking for her? The woman told her I seemed to be lost reading some book in the girl on girl section. My wife started to laugh, and said if I only knew what they were up too, how shocked I would be. That I would not be reading a book but going nuts watching them. The two started to laugh, until the girl showed my wife the 14-inch double head dildo. My wife had a look of lust on her face. She quickly reached for the toy and started to feel it. She was almost in a trance while she was holding it. The two women moved to the floor, the girl removing her cloths again. They embraced and kissed, tongued another. The heat was flowing again. Nipple kisses, fingers running through each other’s pussies. Each now held one end of the dong, slowly inserting it into their own pussies. I could see the pleasure on the two women’s faces. The eyes rolling back into their heads, the moans, the mouths opening, the tongues touching the outer lip. I could almost feel their pleasure as they insert their new toy deep inside their wet pussies. They looked at each other with passion and lust. Hips rocking back and forth, as they were riding the dong. Each taking in more and more of the toy. At first, I did not know why the girl had taken the smaller of the double head dongs, but now I knew why. The hot desire for each pussy to touch each other. They now absorbed the dong completely inside their pussies and were grinding their lips into each other. They were not moaning now, they were crying out in hot deep lustful moans, they were, to put it simply, fucking each other to death. They were pumping their toy and each other like crazy. My own cock was so hard, I was dripping come like fountain, but my eyes were fixed to the monitor. These two women were embracing one another, kissing, holding each other’s breasts. Having such a time of pleasurable sex. Women truly know how to pleasure one another. It was so beautiful to watch. They were going on, just pumping that toy, and now my wife was tapping, no smacking her pussy. She was coming again, and again. The other woman was doing the same. You could hear their moist clits with each slap. They were lost in their pleasure. They were coming, an intense orgasm, something that I had never seen or experienced. These two women were bucking so hard, slapping there pussies together in a mindless rhythm. They came together as lovers do; the two were almost as one. Their unknown passion for one another came together. Slipping the dong out they laid in each other’s arms, hold onto one another, softly kissing and necking. It had been over an hour since they had left with one another, the reality of time seem to hit them both. They quickly got up and dressed, helping one another as lovers do. My wife telling the young woman, she thought she was so wonderful. How great she had made her feel. The girl thanked her with a deep passionate kiss. The two picked up their toys and walked out, I ran for the other side of the room, sitting on the floor with my book, acting as if I had read about a quarter of it. There was no rush; the two had gone to the ladies room to wash up. They soon returned. I heard the kiss as the two parted. My wife coming over to me, asking if I had missed her. I asked her if she had found anything she had wanted……

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-27-2005 at 11:28 PM.