Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Lesbian Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-10-2004, 06:17 PM
gurly gurl

The Shower

My husband and I had some friends over at our house for a visit. It was late and I decided to turn in so I headed to my room. I turned on a dim light to leave on for hubby to join me and decided to undress for a hot shower. I slowly unbuttoned my shirt, unbuckled my bra and let my breasts free. They are just a size c but I love how hard my nipples get. I bend over, sliding my panties off and I look at myself in the mirror. Touching my breasts and feeling a slight tingle in between my legs. I start the shower and step in there....letting the water run over my head with my eyes closed. I hear someone, thinking it's my husband, so I continue my shower. The curtain opens and I look and it's the other wife visiting us. She's naked, staring at my eyes to see how I react. At first I am startled that someone is seeing me naked but we don't talk. She says in the sexiest voice to me "Is this ok, are you ok?" and I said in a soft voice "yes, stay with me". She's standing in front of me, with creamy white skin and long red hair, looking so beautiful. She reaches out and puts her hand on my hip to pull me close to her. Our breasts touch and it feels better than I ever imagined it would. I pull her face to me to kiss her soft pink lips. She asks me "what have I always wanted to do with a woman" and I told her to suck on her nipples, so she tells me to do this and I do...holding it and sucking her nipples making them hard, circling my tongue around it, it's so soft, so wonderful on my lips. her hand goes to my pussy, sliding a finger in my slit, feeling how creamy this was making me. It felt so good to be felt like this. I ask her if we can get out, I want to touch her more. We get out of the shower and head to my bed. She has me lay on my back with my head on all the pillows and she gets between my legs on her knees. She must have had this planned because she opened up a tube of "O Cream" to make me cum all over her. She so gently rubs the cold cream on my clit and just her touch about makes me loose it. Running her fingers up and down my slit and sliding it into me. My back arches just from pure excitement. Her two fingers are up deep inside me and she leans down, looking into my eyes, to my clit and starts to taste me. Her tongue feels so soft, her lips feel so incredible against me. I know I will loose it any time by this overwhelmingly good feeling. She continuges to finger fuck me for what seems like forever and sucking my pussy. She pulls her fingers out and tastes them, her eyes closed, licking her fingers clean. She leans up to kiss my lips, her breasts hanging down coming towards my face to let me suck on them. I do this and this is such an amazing feeling, to have this soft skin over me, wanting more and more. She needs to lay down now and I get between her legs. I want to taste her soft bald pussy. The lips look so wonderful, it amazes me how different our pussys look. She spreads her legs and I kiss up her thighs and suck on them slightly. I get to her slit and lick it up and down tasting her sweet juice all over her lips. I suck her lips into my mouth. Oh it tastes better than I ever imagined. I slide two fingers in her beautiful hole, feeling the soft, warm wall. Feels so tight on my fingers. She starts to arch her back, bucking for more. I slide another finger in. I want her to cum all over me. I start getting so turned on by finger fucking this sweet pussy that I feel like I can cum. As I am touching her, I turn some to her side, so that she will know to touch my aching pussy and she does. She starts pounding her fingers inside me and I am doing the same while sucking her clit into my mouth. We are doing this as hard as we can and as I start to loose control so does she. Her sweet juices flowing out of her hole and I get to taste them. It tastes sooo sweet. As we are both cumming, the door opens, of course it startles me, but I see it's my husband. He is a bit shocked but doesn't say anything. He comes over to the edge of the bed, seeing my ass pointed up and her fingers inside my pussy. He is already hard because he could hear the moaning and he was hoping this was happening. My face goes right back to her sweet puss and he pulls his hard cock out and slides it towards my asshole. I back up to him to show him I want it and he pushes it in. I have the most beautiful girls fingers inside me, my husbands cock in my ass and my face burried in a sweet creamy pussy. I am moaning into her pussy and she tells me how good it feels, her moaning gets louder watching my husband fuck me. He reaches down and pinches her nippes. I lift up from her pussy and she slides underneath me to eat my clit. My husband pulls his cock out and slides into my pussy, his balls almost hitting her face as she is eating me. I lean down and burry my face into her puss again, lapping it so hard. She starts to rock her hips, pushing her beautiful love box into my face and she starts to cum all over my tongue again and I start to moan so loud that I make hubby loose it and I start to cum as he pulls out and she sucks the cum out of him. We lean up and I kiss her one more time for the night, tasting my husbands sweet cum on her lips. Thinking I can't believe I was just with such a beautiful lady.

This was such a wonderful dream....too bad I had to wake up.

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-20-2005 at 09:26 PM.