Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Lesbian Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-09-2004, 05:18 PM

Waiting

I have been married for 13 years now to a wonderful guy, but there is just something that I think of often. I wonder about her so much. I wonder what she tastes like, what she smells like. Does she like to be on top? Does she like to be in charge?

I met her a few years ago. She is married as well. She is blonde and beautiful. She is a sexy and funny too, and very open about the fantasy.

It started casually, with jokes. She would tell me that she wanted me, but always with a wink, a laugh. But then I started saying it back, because I did, but always with a wink, always with a laugh. But the more I thought about it, the wetter it made me.

I wondered how it would be to kiss her, so slowly. I wanted her to take charge, come to me softly, and gently kiss me. I wanted her to slowly part my lips with her tongue and feel around. I wanted her to suck the piercing in my mouth. I wanted her to make me wet just by kissing me, no touching (yet).

I made the comment that I would let her have me finally, but it was kind of a joke still, not too serious. Had she known that I meant it, she may have been easier to convince. This started as her fantasy, but she made it mine. Once I owned the fantasy, it consumed me, and she is now what makes my pussy ache.

I think about a night of cocktails, out at a bar, with our husbands. We all decide to go home, where the hot tub is. She hasn't planned on this, so she doesn't have a suit. The guys tell us just to go ahead, they aren't interested in the hot tub right now. Lucky me.

She protests a little, since she doesn't have a suit. Mine won't fit, being that my tits are quite a bit smaller than hers. I tell her that I won't look, just get undressed and get in, as long as she doesn't look at me either. We half heartedly agree, thinking that maybe.............

I ask her what has always stopped her from crossing that line with me and she replies, "opportunity, and this is the chance". She does kiss me, just as I imagine. She puts her hand on the back of my head and slowly navigates her tongue thru my mouth. It is much better than I imagine. I kiss her back, with more passion than I even expect. I am so nervous, I don't want to ruin it. Then she lets her hands drift down to my tits. They are already rock hard, despite the warm water. She pinches my nipples, soft at first, then a little harder. She is still kissing me, but I can't find my breath. I want her to eat me, and I only hope she can somehow figure this out.

She lets her hands wonder all over my body, stopping short of my pussy every time. She knows somehow that this is so erotic to me. I feel her big tits in my hands and I pull one up out of the water to suck her. Her nipples are big and erect and hard and beautiful. She is everything I had hoped for.

She asks me to sit on the edge of the hot tub for her, she wants to see me naked. I am pretty scared, but not ready to stop now. I have been waiting for this long before I met her, and now I HAVE to go through with it, my fantasy.

She looks me over, smiling, pleased. She is rubbing my shoulders, my neck, as she kisses me playfully. She is in control and she knows it. She fondles my breasts again, then slowly kisses my tits, my stomach, down to my throbbing pussy.

She finally starts to please me. She flicks her tongue, fast, right on top of my clit. I almost cum just then, it has been such a build up. She tastes my juices and comes up to kiss me quickly so that I can taste them too. I don't know how I am going to hold on to please her. She laps at my cunt, fucking me with her tongue. She rubs my thighs and kisses me. She tells me to tell her to eat me. I tell her, softly, "eat me". She says to say it louder. "Eat my pussy" I yell. I worry that someone will hear. She doesn't seem to care.

She asks me to get back in the hot tub and turn around. She is behind my now and I am facing the back of the hot tub. She has her hands wrapped around my body, feeling my tits like it is the last time we will be together. She then moves me over, positioning my in front of a jet. The water coming out of the jet is hitting my clit. It is hard and fast. She pulles my lips apart so the water can make me come. My head is flung back on her shoulder, eyes closed, moaning so loud. She is leaning into me, fingering herself. I want to explode. She is ready too. The warm water, the cold night, and that jet, hitting my pussy, I cum like I have never come before. Just as I finish, she starts to cum. I turn around and kiss her, and play with her clit with my fingers, just to help her along.

We look at each other, half scared, half excited to do it again. I wonder............

Well, hopefully we can cross that line. Until then, I will be waiting.

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-29-2005 at 01:28 AM.