Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Lesbian Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-27-2005, 07:45 PM

Massive Orgy

We had went to gymnasics as usual that day, nothing out of the ordinary. But 5 of my friends and myself had decided to have a sleep over at
Shannons house. Shannon was probably the most popular girl and school and why wouldnt she be. She had long silky blonde hair, almost the color of
cream. Her skinned was a golden color and she had these sea green eyes. She could mezmerize anyone with those.
I had brought along my almost see through jammie set and was really looking forward to showing it off. We all sat around Shannons bedroom just
doing what normal high school girls did, mainly gossip about boys we liked. Courtney decided we should share stories about our first times and we all
agreed it would be fun. We sat in a circle on the carpeted floor and each took turns telling our stories. I didnt want to let anyone know that all the stories
were making me a little bit wet.
Courtney who was known as a person who was willing to try anything asked if we wanted to experiment with each other.Kind of blunt i know but like i said
that was Courtney. We all looked from one to the other, not really sure how to respond to that. Finally, we all were like oh fuck it, might as well just go for
it.
"How would be go about starting?" asked Kelly.
"Well i guess we can start off by kissing" replied Shannon, more bold than she had been.
Who would kiss who was the question on our minds. "We could draw numbers and whoever matches, can kiss that person" Ok so that was me lol...
Thats exactly what we did and wouldnt you know it, I got to experiment with Courtney...Damn was i ever nervous too.
For some odd reason though, it didnt seem to bother the rest of my friends. They just began to kiss each other, passionatly i might add. I just went for
it, grabbed Courtneys head and kissed her like i had done my former bf's on many occasions.
All the kissing kind of led to fondling...i couldnt help to let my hands wander down to Courteys already heaving breasts. They felt so good in my hands
and i couldnt seem to stop massaging them. I wanted so badly to run my hands down her small tummy, under her panties, and feel her pussy in my
hands.
"Ive got some toys here if you all want to experiment a little farther" Courtney kind of muttered.
A chorus of hell yeahs rang out through the room.
She had just enough so that we could have one for each pair of girls. For us she chose her favorite, a small jelly dildo, not very big but ribbed for my
pleasure ;) I had never experianced a girl before and was looking forward to this. She walked over to me and started taking off my clothes. I was already
soaked but didnt care.
After both of us were naked we bagan to kiss more. Our hands roaming about each others bodies, our tongues massaging each other and our bodies
pressed firmly together.
"Lay down sweetie and let me love you" Courtney softly whispered in my ear. The warmth of her breath against my skin made my body feel more
alive than it ever had with my bf's.
As i lay in the floor, anxiously awaiting what was coming. She straddled my naked body and positioned her sweet smelling pussy just at my mouth.
It looked so tasty that i just wanted to devour her. She looked back at me and smilingly said, "Do you want me?"
"More than i have ever wanted a girl before" Was my reply
She lowered her mouth onto my awaiting pussy and i moaned so loud the other girls turned to watch. I could stand it no longer and i grabbed her ass
plunging my tongue deep within her pussy, going at it like it wasnt even me. The other girls went back to their own session. Each seeming to do what
Shannon and I were doing. Moans, screams and heavy breathing could be heard throughout the house at that point. I couldnt get enough of her pussy,
the more i licked, sucked, nibbled her, the more i wanted her.
She had the dildo in my throbbing pussy, fucking me so good as i ravished her. The only thing words you could hear were, "oh god, oh shit, fuck, damn,
mmmmmmmm and just ohhhhhhhhhhh...
"I hope no one has came yet" Shannon suddenly stopped all of us from doing what we were doing.
"Why the hell did you stop us?" asked Kelly
"I want to do something else. I want all of us in our circle and licking one another, no one gets left out and our pussies get all the tongue it can handle."
Oh my god were my only thoughts when she said that.
We did it thought, got into our circle kind of in the 69 position...Damn what a sight if someone were to walk in on us right then.
6 gymnatists all naked in a circle, heads between each others legs and pussies for one and all.
This time i had a mouth full of Dianes smooth pale pink pussy. Her juices were already flowing down my chin and i had only just breathed on it. She wanted me so bad and i knew it. My fingers spread apart her pussy lips and i slipped one finger in as my mouth found her rock hard clit. She stopped licking Cassidys pussy long enough to sream my name. Oh hell what that did to me then, the taste of her pussy juices mixing with those of Courtneys and Kelly licking my pussy.
Our trainer had taught us that we should always be close but i dont think this was what he meant. Yeah right, like he wouldnt have givin anything to be there to witness this once in a lifetime event. By the time we ended, the floor to Shannons room was soaked with our sweat and our cum. I bet she would smell our cum for weeks. Not that it was a bad smell, It was the smell of very curious girls who were out to just have fun, experiment a little and relieve some tension. Damn did it ever, i think i slept the best ever that night. I could smell and taste sweet pussy all night.