Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-24-2005, 02:04 PM
Married Couple

Cleo Arrives at College

Growing up, Roger Whitmore III and I were two unlike friends. We met in kindergarten and have been best friends ever since. He came from a wealthy family and had everything handed to him on a silver platter. I, on the other hand, came from a family that had to struggle and fight for everything we got. Never in all of our years of friendship has he ever once put down my family and our struggles. If anything, he praised us for being determined to make it. It was thanks to his father that I was able to attend college. Let me better explain.

During our Senior year of school, I put in for several scholarships to attend college. I recieved one for track, but it wasn't enough to pay for the full six years that it was going to take to get my degree. I was the first in my family to even want to attend college and my parents were determined to see me go, and graduate. They even tried to get a loan at the bank for the rest, but to no avail.

Graduation night rolled around and Roger and I were seated next to each other. As the scholarships were announced, our school Superintendent announce that a new scholarship had been offered to the school this year. It was in honor of those hard working students whose scholarships weren't quite enough to pay for all their schooling. It was named The Roger Whitmore Scholarship in honor of my friends late grandfather.

Roger and I looked at each other in disblief. Apprently it was just as much of a shock to him that his father was doing this as it was to hear that I was the first receipent of the scholarship. Later that night, Roger's dad told me that he was proud that I was his son's friend. The scholarship was his way thanking me for teaching HIM that just because I came from a "poor" family, that didn't mean that I was trash like his late father had thought. I knew I should have been offended for being called "poor" and "trash", but I knew what he was trying to say and I was honored. He also said that his father would be rolling over in his grave because of what he was doing. It was his way of getting back at his "old man" for being judgmental of those less fortunate.

Two years have now passed since we graduated and Roger and I are roommates in the same fraternity that his father and grandfather had been in. In a few days Roger's younger sister, Cleo, would be enrolling at the same college and we were excited that she would soon be here. Roger and Cleo had always been close and she too was like a little sister too me. After Cleo got big enough to run around with us, it was very rare not to see the three of us together. Our leaving for college was going to turn that trio into a duo and we were all sad about that. Roger kept telling her, "When you get to college, sis, we can become a trio again."

Roger and I had volunteer to help recruit new members to our fraternity. It was also a good way to check out the "fresh meat" that would be on campus. Roger and I looked up as Berry, one our frat brothers, pointed out a hot new chick. She turned her back towards us about the time we looked up. She was about 5' 5", long auburn hair that was pulled up into a ponytail. The short mini skirt hugged her shapely ass and long lushious legs. She had on an open back shirt that tied around her neck and right where her bra should, yes I said should, have been. I just knew that if the front looked as hot as the back did, she was one fine piece.

Now I know that I'm not the best looking guy on campus, but I have to admit that I could turn the heads of some of the better looking girls. I'm about 5' 8", short sandy blonde hair, green eyes, well muscled and tanned from running track. The few girls that I've been with were well satisified with my thick eight inces.

"Turn around," I kept saying loud enough for the other guys to hear. "Damn," exclaimed Roger, "what I wouldn't give to slip her some meat." The brothers gave a chuckle. Roger and I was just taking a drink of the soda when she finally turned around. Roger spewed his drink as I choked on mine. IT WAS CLEO!!!

"You boys know her," asked Berry. "Hell yes I know her," answered Roger. "She's my little sister as she's off limits to any of you." The boys roared with laughter saying, "She doesn't look too little to us." They quickly shut us when Cleo headed towards us.

"Hey, Steve," she said smiling at me. Her piercing blue eyes were enough to stop a raging bull. And those tits, man what a rack. For the first time, I was seeing Cleo as a sex kitten and not as a "little sister". "Hey, bro," she said in turn to Roger and bringing me back to reality. "So, what are boys up to? Being good I hope?" I knew of one thing that was about to be up.

Another roar of laughter came from our frat brothers. It was weeks before any of them could look at Roger or myself and not bust out laughing. Roger got teased quite about his comment of "sliping her some meat". Thank goodness he was a good sport because others would have been fighting mad by now.

Roger and I were now twenty-one, Cleo was nineteen and we were once again a trio. The sorority that she joined was a sister sorority to our fraternity and it was next door to ours. Our two houses were always doing something together and it wasn't uncommon for members of the two houses to become couples or have casual sex with each other. Having Cleo around again, and looking sexy, was really starting to drive me nuts. Soon I began to daydream about her in classes and was having trouble concentrating on my studies. And let's not decuss the actual dreams that I was having. WOW!!! It was all that I could do to keep from jumping her bones when I was around her. Little did I know that she too was having the same trouble over me.

Halloween rolled around and like usual, a party was in full swing. By now, Roger had him a girlfriend and the two of them dressed like Bonnie and Clyde. Cleo suggested that we go as Bambam and Pebbles from The Flintstones and I agreed. The outfits that she found did indeed look like those worn by the cartoon characters. We even went barefoot as part of the outfit.

It was nearing midnight when Roger told me that he and "Bonnie" would be heading up to our room. A wink from him told me that they didn't want to be distrubed. That was fine with me. Things were really starting to heat up between Cleo. Grabbing my hand, Cleo led me to the green house that our two houses shared as a communnity improvement project. Once inside, I saw that most of the plants were gone and their were several empty tables and a few scattered lawn chairs here and there. At the far end sat an old fashion, wooden picnic table, with the seats attached on each side.

Cleo hopped up onto the middle table and wrapped her legs around my waist. We started kissing each other wildly, gropping at each other as we do. I pulled her top off and toss it aside, revealing her beautiful, perfect breasts. Her skin was perfectly tanned with no tan lines. Cleo leaned back onto her hands as I took one tit into my mouth and massaged the other. She moaned as I sucked and teased her nipple. "Oh, Steve," she called out as I rubbed her clit through her costume. "Damn," I thought to myself. It felt as if there was a raging wildfire between her legs.

Cleo sat up, pushing me back as she did. Pushing the shoulder strip of the costume off of me, she pushed the rest of it to the floor before doing the same to my underwear. I kicked the outfit aside and smiled at her as I stroked my now rock hard cock. Cleo lifted her hips up as I removed the bottoms of her outfit, revealing a shaved pussy with a little patch of auburn hair above it. Her whole body was perfect.

"Yeah, baby," I said, smiling at her. "That's what I've been dreaming about." "Well, come and get it," she said sexily.

Cleo spread her legs wide as I licked at her perfect clit. I slipped my finger in and out of her wet pussy. "Oh Steve," she purred. Her hands ran through my hair as she pushed my face closer and closer to her. "That's it Steve, eat my pussy. Yeah, eat it." I went to work ravaging her clit with my tongue. In no time I was tasting her sweet juices. I wiped my mouth as I stood up.

Cleo slide down off the table and got onto her knees. Soon I was balls deep into her wet, hot, welcomeing mouth. She sucked and moaned as she gave me the best blow job I'd ever had. Her mouth and hand worked it magic on my cock. It had been a while since I had been with a girl, so it didn't take me long to shoot a load down her throat. Cleo stood up, licking the last drop of cum from the corner of her mouth.

"Damn it," I said, "that was the best blow job I've ever had."

"Good," she purred, "because that was the first one I've ever given."

I led Cleo to the picnic table. She knelt town on the seat with her elbows resting on the table. Getting behind her, I rubbed the head of my cock against her wet pussy to get it wet. Slowly and gently I pushed in, finding her both extrememly wet and tight. Cleo tensed up a little as I did. Pulling out a little, Cleo eased up. I then pushed back in a little further, feeling her tighten up again. Again she relaxed as I pulled back. "You're a virgin," I said as I pushed back in. Cleo gave a gasp as I popped her cherry. "Not any more," she said smiling over her shoulder.

For several minutes I slowly moved in and out of her, listening to her purr "Steven" over and over again. My pace increased and soon I had a hold of her shoulders, ramming my eight inches into her tight pussy. Her purrs were now getting louder and I could only hope that no one outside was able to hear.

Pulling out of her, she sat down on the table and once again I entered her. I banged away at my best friend's sister. The same one that had been like a sister to me as well. Damn her pussy felt good and soon I was moaning. I began to bang away at her. Wrapping her legs around me, she moved her hips in rhythem with me as she screamed "Steven" very loudly, over and over again. One last moaned and I filled her with my hot cum. She laid back on the table as I sat on my knees, deep in her. "Oh shit, Cleo," I said breathlessly. "Damn that was good."

Pulling apart, we quickly dressed and headed back to the party. We had been gone for nearly half an hour. Roger and his girlfriend was now looking for us. Roger couldn't help but smile when he saw us holding hands as we walked back into the frat house. That was first time, but not the last, that Cleo and had made out.