Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Age Gap Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-13-2004, 07:20 PM

Aunt Carol

My Mom and dad moved out of state my senior yr.I had turned 18 was an adult. I was really ticked off but aunt Carol came to my rescue and said I could live with her my senior yr. Mom and dad agreed. I was relieved to be able to finish the yr. at my school. I settled in a few weeks in aunt Carols house. Uncle Johnny was a truck driver and he was on the road a lot, and was hardly ever home. Aunt Carol was a cutie. She was about 5'4" about 200lbs. Yeah she had a belly on her, and man some hot titties. She was plump but a real babe who carried herself well. In the evening she would wear nightgowns with no bra and I could see her nipples under the gowns. I never really thought about her until one night when we were watching a movie and I looked over and she walked into the room and I could see those tits and nipples sticking though that nightgown.
I got a hardon looking at her. She didn't seem to notice my erection. She really turned me on. I took pleasure in watching her get out of the shower in her towel to her bedroom nightly. Man I was jacking off 2 to 3 times a day. On a Fri. night she got dressed up and told me she was going out for the night with some girl friends. She looked hot with a lot of makeup and short skirt and tight top. My mouth nearly dropped. I told her how hot she looked. She giggled and said thanks and left for the night. I kicked back and relaxed and about am I heard a noise and got to the door to find my Aunt trying to open the door. I opened the door to find a very drunk aunt. She fell into my arms and said Oh my I think I'm pretty blasted. I saw a few friends who I waved off and said I got her. I helped her in watching her struggle to walk without wobbling too much. She said she had a great time and think she had drank a little too much. I said let me help you and she smiled and said let me make us a couple of drinks. I thought OK sure what the hell. She poured us a couple of drinks of rum and coke. I watched her as she talked to me. I could tell she was pretty out of it.
She said she had to go to the bathroom. I watched her stumble and decided to help her. We made it to the bathroom as she wobbled and started peeing on herself as she tried to lower her underwear and hose. I stepped in and helped her sit on the pot. I stripped her down below the waist. She looked so hot to me. Hairy and her thighs were thick. I asked her if she needed a bath? Carol nodded and I turned the water on and poured in some bubble bath for her. I told her the bath was ready and could I help her? She smiled and said you are a darling. She stood up with my help and I removed her top. Now all that stood from me seeing her naked was that bra. It was big and I reached behind her and it had 4 hooks and slowly slid it off of her. I watched as it fell. Man oh man those were some big tits. They fell and were heavy with big nipples. some stretch marks but hey big titties.
She looked a little fearful and said I'm not too ugly am I? I told her no way she was a hot babe and I thought she was much prettier than some of those girls I have dated. She giggled and slid into the bath. She sighed and relaxed in the tub. Her tits floated and her nipples darkened and was hard. I was in heaven. I asked her if I could scrub her back? She smiled and sat up and I got a washcloth and began scrubbing her good. I did her back and her neck then moved around to her upper chest and she moaned and said that felt good. I rubbed her titties and made it down to her belly. It was soft and large and I took pleasure in rubbing it and squeezing her pleasure folds. She moaned a little bit and I moved the washcloth down to her pussy. It was wet and she kept moaning and didn't stop me so I pressed it into her. She kept moaning and I was really getting turned on. She looked at amy hardon in my pants and said wow I guess I do turn you on. She pushed my hand away and was trying to stand up. She wasn't very successful, and I had to help her up. She stepped out of the tub and I grabbed a towel and started drying her off. I rubbed her back then made my way to her front. I squeezed and massaged those big melons. She smiled and said you really do think I'm hot don't you? I nodded yes and smiled. I finished drying her off and helped her stumble into the bedroom and onto the bed.
She said how sorry she was for getting so drunk. I told her hey sometimes you got to cut loose. She smiled and told me how glad she was to have me staying here with her. She crawled under the covers smiled and closed her eyes. I sat watching her on the bed and not knowing what to do. Damn here was a naked woman, my aunt, but a woman. I left her room and went downstairs and thought I should respect her, but my hormones got the best of me. After one HR. I went back up and shook her and she didn't respond. I peeled back the covers and looked at her in all her naked splendor. Wow this was the 1st naked woman I had seen and was alone with. I stared at her body. Such a sweet face and looked innocent. Blonde hair and then looking down she was very well endowed. Those tits were so large and great looking nipples that hardened as the air hit them. I was from this moment on a breast man. They were magnificent. I found her bra and saw the tag she was 36 dd. I looked down and her belly was soft and a little pudgy but looked good to me. Then I saw her pubic area. It wasn't shaved but trimmed nicely. Her thighs were thick and I moved a leg and saw her pussy. It was pink and had what I know later to be thin lips. I got close and smelled her. It had a strange aroma, but I liked it. I shook her again and she didn't respond. I thought oh man what should I do?
OH hell I had to have that. I touched her tits and squeezed them gently as to not wake her. So I gave them a playful squeeze and she didn't move. I gave a little harder squeeze and still no response. I tugged at her nipples and she moaned a little bit. I rolled them between my fingers and she kept moaning but didn't' open her eyes. I kissed those nipples and she kept moaning and called my uncles name out. I thought hey what the heck. So I continued to alternate nipples. I saw her legs move and she was getting into it. I stopped and moved lower to her belly. It was so inviting and I loved squeezing it and feeling it. I took a long time in playing with it. She kept moaning and I was loving it all. I stepped back and took off my clothes and got down between her legs. Her pussy was very wet and felt hot. I thought oh man she wants this. I fingered her and she asked if I would lick her Johnny? I figured hey no problem. I had never licked pussy before. So I stuck my tongue into her. Her body came to life and she moved and moaned like nothing I had ever seen before. I licked up and down and she really enjoyed that. I found the spot that she moaned the most. I learned later that her clit was the best spot that made her feel good. I kept licking and she moved and moaned, and moved like crazy. Finally she stopped and just laid there.
I just had to fuck her. I moved her thighs apart and climbed on top of her. She still didn't acknowledge me. I took my cock and slid it in-between her lips. It as so wet and it moved deep inside of her.I was pumped, I had never fucked a girl before. It was so hot inside of her. I knew I was fucking her. I slowly withdrew from her pussy and plunged in again.So this was fucking . She moaned again and never opened her eyes. I started fucking her in earnest. It felt so good to be fucking someone. I was getting into this. We fucked like this in a good motion for at least 4 minutes of so and I could feel myself cuming . I didn't know what to do. Cum in her or pull out. I thought oh screw it and came in her hot pussy. It felt so good to cum in a pussy for the 1st time. She said thanks and never stopped me or looked at me. So I climbed off of her and went to my bedroom.