Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Age Gap Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-22-2005, 03:06 PM
Married Couple

Amanda's New Life

I looked out the stagecoach window at the plains as they passed by. I was on my way to Montana to live with my uncle, Raney Hutton, on his thousand acre ranch. Raney was not really my uncle, but a life long friend of my fathers. He was about 30 years old, stood about six foot tall, short brown/black hair, and green eyes. Even though he had several men working for him, Raney found great joy in working along side of them and was well muscled and tanned from the labor.

He had came to Kansas to attend my parents funerals and while there, he and I both learned that my father had left him as my sole guaradian until I married or turned eighteen. Since I was only fourteen, this is how I, Amanda Williams, found myself on this stagecoach, headed for Montana and my new home.

Still staring out the window I asked, "Uncle Raney, how long will it take for us to get there?"

"A week at the most. I wired ahead and told my servants to prepare the large guest bedroom for you. It is on the opposite end of the house and has it's own private bathing tub. You should have plenty of privacy."

I had never had a room all to my own. I had shared a small one room house with my parents. During the summer, bathing was done in the creek and during the winter, in a old number three wash tub that sat in the middle of the house.

The week passed by rather quickly for being in a stagecoach. Upon reaching the small town of Elkins, we then had an hour ride on horse back before we reached the ranch.

"Do you like the mare that you are riding?"

"Yes, Uncle Raney. She rides nice and smooth. What is her name?"

"I haven't named her yet. If you want, she can be your horse and you can name her."

"I would like that. I think I will call her Starlight because of the star on her forehead."

The hour passed by quckly as we rode along and soon the ranch was in sight. The sun was just setting as we reached the barn. After supper I went to my room and took a long relaxing bath in my very own tub. Putting on my night gown, I got in bed. Laying there, I began to think about how my life had changed over the past few weeks. I also wondered what the future had in store for me.

The next five years seemed to past by in that single night. When I awoke, I was now 19. I had spent the last five years happier than I had ever been. I had been tutored by a private teacher from Elkins and never again had to want for anything. I learned all my schooling quickly. When I had finished, Uncle Raney had me help him to manage the business affairs of the ranch.

In my spare time, I had made many friends and even had a young man, Brian Wilson, 25, show interest in me. I, on the other hand, had expressed to both Uncle Raney and Brian that I was not interrested in him. Every time that Brian came by, Uncle Raney would tell him that I was out with friends or riding, regardless if I really was or not.

I never was interrested in any of the young men. I secretly wanted Raney who was now 35 and, if need be, I would remain unmarried for the rest of my life if he did not want me in return. It was on a cold winter's night, when I found out that he too had been longing for me.

I was taking yet another relaxing bath when there came a knock at my bedroom door. Assuming that it was one of the female servants bringing me a fresh towel, I answered, "Come in." Since my back was to the door, I did not see that it was Raney who had entered the room. "Just lay the towel there on the bed. Oh, could you please get my bathrobe and stoke the fire too. Thanks."

Seeing the towel and my robe land on the bed next to me and hearing the sounds of the "servant" going towards the fireplace, I stood up and let the water flow off my shoulders, down my size C breast, past my small waist and slinder hips, finally reaching the water still in the tub. I let down my brown hair that came to rest just above my ass. Reaching for the towel, I wrapped it around my five foot four inch body and stepped out onto the small rug by the tub.

I then heard the "servant" walk towards the door and then close the door. Assuming that I was once again alone, I removed the towel from my body and began to dry myself off. I started humming and did not hear the footsteps coming towards me. I jumped as I saw two rough, manly looking hands take the towel from me and start to dry me. "Don't be frieghten," I heard Raney say. He slowly wrapped the towel back around me, rubbing my breast as he did.

"Uncle Raney," I said. "You startled me."

"Please, just call me Raney. I no longer want to play the uncle part. I wish to be your lover. I have wanted you ever since you were seventeen but, it was only when I came in and you assumed that I was one of the servants that I had enough courage to let you know."

Raney dropped the towel to the floor and began to slowly kiss his way down the side of my neck. I could feel the built up desire in me wanting to explode. Raney's rough hands slowly moved their way down my sides, sliding together just above my pussy, they then slowly moving up to my breast, cupping and gently squeezing each one. He then kissed his way to the other side of my neck, slowly going to the end of my shoulder. He guided his tongue back across my shoulder, up my neck, stopping at my ear, and nibbling on my ear lobe.

"You're body is so beautiful," he whispered. "So young... so virginal... your hips will be good for bearing me many children." Raney pulled me tight to him with one hand, moving the other to my pussy. He slowly rubbed my already throbbing clit. I moaned and turned my head to look up at him. Raney bent down and passionately kissed me for several seconds. Standing back up again, he truned me around a looked at me from the front. Smiling, he picked me up in his arms and carried me to the bed that I had slept in for the past five years. "I will have you here, now, in your bed. But, the next time I lay with you, it will be in my room, in your new bed."

After laying me down, I watched as he removed his clothes. He was the first man I had ever seen naked. His member was hugh, at least nine inches long with a two inch girth. I couldn't keep from staring at it. It looked a soilder standing up straight and at attention. Raney took it in his hand and stroked it a few times. "I know that you have never seen a naked man before. Does my body scare you?" My mouth said "no", but my head shook "yes".

Giving a small chuckle, Raney walked to bed and laid down on his right side next to me, placing his face at my breast. With his left hand, he gently rubbed my breast, pulling it to his mouth. I moaned with pleasure as he teased my nipples, leaving them wet in the cool winter air of the room, making them harden even more.

Raney then sat up next to me and placed his huge cock to my mouth. "Suck on it Amanda. Put it in your mouth and suck." I eagerly placed my right hand on his cock and stroked it a few times before placing it into my warm, wet mouth. I could hear him moan as my head bobbed on him. Hearing him moan brought me great pleasure. I countiued to suck him relentlessly, finally feeling him cum in my mouth. Raney smiled as he watched me swallow the last drop of his seed.

Pulling back from me, Raney stood up on the floor. "Pull the covers back and lay down." Getting onto all fours, I pulled the covers down to the bottom of the bed. Raney moaned with pleasure as he watched me on all fours moving around on my bed. After truning down the covers, I laid on my back. Raney was once again rock hard.

Crawling onto the bed, Raney spread my legs wide and place his face between my legs. Feeling his warm tongue on my clit made me cum instantly. "MMMMM" he moaned as he tasted me. "Let me taste some more of you, Amanda." Raney slowly licked my wanting clit, occasionaly pushing his tongue deep into me. Rubbing my clit with is finger he said, "Cum for me Amanda. Cum for me again." Rubbing me harder and faster I came again. Raney licked up every drop of my sweet virgin nectar.

Wiping his face, Raney grabbed the covers and slid them over the both of us. "The air is getting cooler, my darling, and the fire is almost died away. Together, we will heat this room and keep ourselves warm all night." Parting my legs once again, he placed his body between them. I could feel the head of his shaft touching my pussy lips. "This will bring you great pleasure Amanda."

I could feel him parting me, tearing me as he did. "Oh, Raney. It hurts. It hurts." "SSSSHHHH," he said, kissing me. "Relax for me baby. Just relax."

Kissing me passionately again, I felt my body relaxing. With a hard thrust Raney shattered my hyman, leaving me gasping as he did. He slowly began to move in and out of me, ceasing the pain between my legs. "MMMMMM," I moaned. I began to move with him, bring greater pleasure to both of us. For several minutes, Raney slowly moved in me.

"Oh, Raney. Raney. Yes, Raney."

"You, like that don't you Amanda?"

"Oh Yes, Raney. Yes."

"I want you to ride me my love. Ride me and pleasure yourself."

Pulling out of me, Raney laid on his back. Straddling him, he help to guide himself in me. Slowly I rode him; rising and then lower myself on his shaft, bringing myself to orgasm as my clit rubbed against him. Gaining speed, I climaxed over and over again before collapsing onto him. Holding me tight to him he said, "You feel so good. I want to cum inside of you. Get on fours and let me have you like an animal."

After getting onto all fours, I could feel him pushing deep into me. He would pulled out, leaving on the tip in me and then pushed back in deep and hard. Raney gradually gained speed and in a short time was cumming deep in me. Falling onto the bed, he pulled me close to him and kissed me passionately. "Tonight we sleep here but, tomorrow night, we will sleep in our bed." Pulling my chin up so that I was looking into his eyes he continued, "I maybe twice your age Amanda, but, I will always satisify you both in and out of bed. You will never have any need to want?"

I fell asleep in his arms. The next night I slept in our bed for the first time. But, that's another story for a different day.