Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Age Gap Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-06-2005, 02:49 PM
Spontaneous and Beyond

Angie Comes Home

The plane seemed drastically hot. Angie had some time off from law school. Then back for two months, and she’d be finished with the school, mercifully it would be all over then. It was nice to come home. Her parents had passed away when she was 18, and she’d lived with her best friend Cindy’s family since then. Miguel was divorced and was super kind to take her in for her senior year of high school. She had received a scholarship for college, but amazingly enough, Miguel had volunteered to pay for law school. He had divorced his wife about 8 years ago and was nearing pension age, so money was very tight; Angie’s guess was that he was glad that her education was almost over, he struggled to make the quarterly payments.

“My…you look better every time you come home young lady, you’re really growing up now!” Miguel told her as she entered into the hallway.

“Miguel you say that to me each and every time that I come home” Angie grinned, as she placed her case in the hallway.

“You’ll make some man very happy one day…that’s of course unless you’ve already done so?”

Angie had noticed that he was making remarks like this since Christmas; she wasn’t to sure on how to take him. But the last remark was a mite near the bone.

“What do you mean by that…or have I already done so, I could take that the wrong way!”

Miguel stood back and viewed Angie; she was a real stunner, if it wasn’t for the fact that she was his daughter’s best friend, he’d have loved to get her between the sheets. He’d not had real sex for about 8 years.

“Come on, you know me!” Miguel smiled; but he did wonder if any young stud has given it to her. He remembered how he was at her age. Having that thought made him laugh, he was still that way! He felt a numb ache in his groin at the thought.

“I’ll take my bags up to my bedroom; are you going to make us a late night drink?” Angie lent forward kissing him on the cheek as she spoke, lifting herself up on tiptoe.

Miguel stepped back as she collected her suitcases, heading up the stairway. For a few moments he stood, his eyes glued following her every step; he could but almost see up under her dress. He did wonder if she had taken to the stairs knowing that he’d be peeking up behind her.
………………………………………….

“That feels fresher, it was stuffy on that plane and it seemed to take forever to get home!”

Miguel looked up from the table as Angie walked into the kitchen; she’d showered and changed into a short skirt and blouse.

“Thanks Miguel!” Angie drew the Grand Marnier towards her as she sat at the kitchen table.

“Miguel are you sure you’re all right here!”

“How say you?” Miguel smiled. “I’ve lived here for so many years, why do you suddenly ask that?”

“Well…you know on your own. With no woman around, I mean are you Ok with that.”

“I’ll have you know I can cope well on my own, why should I require a woman?”

“I didn’t mean in that way. It’s just that sometimes your remarks…well, they’re a mite forward from time to time if you take my meaning?”

“Chance would be a fine thing, if I could just get a woman in when I had the need it would be fine, but life is not like that. And believe me after my ex-wife, I don’t really want one here permanently!”

“So you do miss that side of life then?” Angie lifted the cocktail to her mouth as she spoke, feeling somewhat guilty by her own remark.

“I have you and Cindy !” Miguel stammered, as if to change the subject.

“Miguel…you know what I mean…when was the last time you had sex!”

“Angie! This is unlike you; why are you asking me these questions, and why now?”

“ I’ve seen the way you look at me sometimes, you’re literally undressing me!”

“I’m sure I don’t know what you mean by that!” Miguel sputtered, knowing she was speaking the truth, feeling very guilty not realizing that it had become so apparent. “Yes I might look at you but I mean nothing by it!” He tried to convince her.

“At the moment Miguel, I haven’t got a bra on, you detected that as soon as I came into the room, and I was aware that you’d noticed”

“It’s a man thing, I’m bound to notice whether you’re my daughter’s best friend or not, it’s only human”

“It’s only human that you need a woman!”

“Most men my age have a wife to gratify their needs” Miguel implied without looking up.

“So I’m right then!”

“Look, if it bothers you…I really am sorry, I didn’t think it was that noticeable, you are a very beautiful young woman, your bound to be observed by one person or another, and I’m no exception!”

Angie looked at Miguel for moments realizing that she had somewhat humiliated him, yes of course he’d look at her, maybe she was his daughter’s friend, but as he himself had said…he’d not a wife to gratify his needs, though he may not make a move, his feelings we’re still there.

“Please, I didn’t mean to upset you” Angie got up from her chair and walked around the table towards him putting her arm around his shoulder. She leaned forwards, in doing so; her blouse fell open slightly, as Miguel turned to her, his eyes searching the open fissures feasting on the firm breasts within.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean that to occur” Angie immediately placed her hand over the front of her blouse pressing it together, standing upright once more.

Miguel smiled up towards her. “T’was my pleasure sweetheart…Sorry…there I go again, I do mean nothing by it, believe me!”

“There’s no stopping you, you old goat is there!”

“Old goat, that’s not very nice!”

“Come on, we’re going out, I’ll treat you to a beer.” Angie smiled lifting him by the arm.
…………………………………………

The bar was quite full being Friday day, but they managed to find a seat away from the bar. Angie didn’t like to stand, and she knew Miguel didn’t either. He liked to sit and browse the crowd so to speak, she watch him intently, his eyes seemed to be on the females, and the young ones at that.

“You’ll get shot one day!” Angie chuckled.

“What just looking, no I don’t think so!” Miguel smiled, sipping his beer down slowly.

“But it’s what your thinking, that’s what makes the difference!”

“A cat can look at a Queen I’ll have you know!”

“But a cat hasn’t your train of thought, even I know that, and so do they. Its written all over your face, you have a dirty mind. I think we’ll have to get you sorted out!”

“You mean find me a woman! I think not, I’ll stay, as I am thank you. I don’t think a woman my age would turn me on like these young fillies do. Excuse the thought!” Miguel smiled to himself.

At that moment a friend of Angie’s noticed her and came over to the table.
…………………………………………..

“I didn’t know you were home Angie, how are you, its ages since I’ve see you.

“Melissa hey…Nice to see you to. Yes I got home this evening. You’ve met Miguel haven’t you?”

“Yes, he’s often in here aren’t you Miguel…So how long are you home for then?” Melissa asked turning back to Angie.

“Just two weeks, I’ll be finished at the end of semester. Then back to look after Miguel here!” Angie put her hand down on Miguel’s knee giving a light squeeze. “I think he needs it!”

Angie noticed the hardness within his trousers as she moved her hand upwards.

“I think he needs a woman around the house to look after him, don’t you Miguel?” Angie clutched his cock as she spoke. Miguel nearly choked on his beer placing it back down onto the table.

“If you say so dear!” Miguel wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, and then placed them both onto the table in front of him. Angie had not moved her hand but started to knead Miguel’s cock.

“Can I get you both a drink?” Melissa quizzed looking at Miguel with a smile.

It was a couple of seconds before Miguel could catch his breath. “Thank you, that would be kind of you” He stuttered.

Melissa eased herself up from the table taking the three glasses with her. “I won’t be long!” She smiled.

As Melissa moved away from the table Miguel put his had down under the table onto Angie’s.

“Angie what in heavens name do you think you’re doing?” Miguel spoke but never turned towards her.

“Don’t tell me you don’t like it?” Angie grinned grasping him tighter. “My that feels chunky!” She implied as she continued to rub his cock backwards and forwards.

Miguel’s cock became firmer with the added attention he wasn’t to sure how long he could hold back, Angie certainly seemed to know how to satisfy a man in that way.

“Are you Ok Miguel…you look a little flushed?” Melissa asked, sitting back down placing the drinks from the tray onto the table.

“He’s a little hot I think, I’ll have to get home when we have finished our drinks. What are you doing tonight?” Angie smiled towards Melissa. “Fancy going out to a club?”

“Sounds fine to me, be like old times” Melissa mused as she sipped her drink.

Angie had removed her hand from Miguel’s lap by now, much to his displeasure, even though he was getting a mite close to cumming. He looked across the table to Melissa, she was a beautiful girl not much older than Angie. His hand went down to his cock as he glanced at her, wondering when she’d last had cock, evil thoughts made his cock pulsate violently. Fat chance of fucking something as young as that, still he could dream he thought. Her breasts were small but looked very firm under her long blonde hair as it hung down over them. Miguel sensed that she knew that he was scrutinizing her. He lifted his glass and smiled at her.

“Sorry I was miles away, thanks for my drink, it was kind of you!” Miguel implied as to take her thoughts away from him.

“Think nothing of it, I was going to buy you one the other day, but you’d gone before I could get to the bar” Melissa smiled.

“I would have like that…someone to talk to here!” Miguel grinned wondering if she really meant it.

“You come down anytime…it would be nice to see you” Melissa replied with a smile that Miguel didn’t quite know how to take.

In his younger days Miguel had had no predicament with women, his buddies often envied him for his charm, he wondered if he might still have his appeal. He certainly wouldn’t say no given the chance with Melissa.
…………………………………………………

All matter of things where going through Miguel’s mind by the time they got back home, he made up his mind that he would have to visit the pub more often in the future, he never knew, his luck might change.

“You have an eye for Melissa don’t you?”

“After what you did…what can you expect, it was bad enough just looking without your help. I must go up to the bathroom!” Miguel knew he had to relieve himself, he’d not felt so horny for ages.

“No need for that, I have something that I’d like you to see…can you give me a couple of minutes I’ll call you” With that Angie made for upstairs, going to the bathroom first.

Miguel sat down in his armchair, his thoughts went back to the pub and Melissa, and he did wonder if he was reading too much into her words. “What would a young girl like her think of his immoral thoughts, and what would Angie think if she really comprehended his feelings” He wondered.

“Miguel…can you come up now!” Angie cried out, from the top of the stairs.

“I’ve only just sat down!” Miguel thought to himself. “I’m coming!” he called back to her; Miguel stubbed the last of the cigarette out he was smoking into a nearby ashtray and headed for the stairs.

“Where are you?”

“In my bedroom, come in!”

As Miguel entered the room Angie was sitting back on the bed. “Come on in then, I’m not going to bite you!”

As Miguel walked towards the bed Angie drew her leg back revealing up under her short skirt. He could only but look, Angie had taken her panties off, he’d full view of her pussy, which to him was a work of art, the hair being very thin thus exposing the thin line of her pussy, no puffy lips just the thin line with a slight fold.

“God Angie…please, I don’t need this!”

“It’s just what you need, now come on over to me” Angie held her hands out toward him.

As he came up to her she reach forward undoing his belt, then his fly’s, easing his trousers and underpants down towards his knees. His cock was rock-solid, if it had ever gone down after the bar.

“Christ…that’s humongous, Angie leaned forward taking his cock in both hands, rubbing them slowly up and down. “I can’t understand your ex walking away from something like this” Angie looked up to his face with a smile.

“You don’t mind do you?”

“Do I have choice?” Miguel never stepped back,. It’s just what he wanted.

Angie looked back at the huge cock with its bulbous head and then engulfed it into her mouth. Miguel shuddered, placing his hands onto her shoulders as she started to suck him. His thoughts went back to Melissa once more.

“Do you like Melissa?” Angie asked stopping for a breather.

“Why’d you ask that?” Of course he like her thought Miguel. “She a pretty girl”

“So you do then…I saw the way you were looking at her!” Angie went back down as she spoke.

“What do you expect with what you were doing to me at the time?”

It was moments before she pulled away again; Miguel had started to work with her as she bobbed her head.

“I think it’s your turn now, lets see just how good that cock of yours really is!”

Angie lie back on the bed pushing her head up to the pillow then spreading her legs slowly in a provocative way, which was too much for Miguel. He went down on her, the light musty scent appealing to him; he lifted her clit with his tongue. It had been so long since he’d touched a pussy let alone smelt one, effortlessness he eased his finger up into her. Angie let out a low moan, placing her hands down onto his head, her long fingers running through his hair.

“God! I’ve been thinking of this for so long!”

“Well…why haven’t you had it then?” Miguel paused lifting his mouth from her pussy, licking his lips as he did so

“Not just this…I mean with you. Please don’t stop!” Angie eased his head back between her legs gently, lifting to meet him.

The aroma of her pussy was orgasmic; Miguel’s hand went down between his legs gripping his now very hard and fat cock. To his fingers she felt tight he could only envisage the sensation that his cock would have, once inside her.

“We shouldn’t be doing this!” Miguel said, easing away and looking up to her.

“I know…naughty but nice though don’t you think. I take it that you’re not enjoying it then. It’s time you moved on!”

Miguel didn’t need to be told twice he slowly crawled up the bed positioning himself between her legs, then taking his cock into his hand maneuvering it towards her pussy. Angie felt a slight apprehension of its girth as it started to spread her pussy lips apart, wondering if she would be taking on just a little to much, never had she seen, let alone had a cock of this size. She started to take short sharp breaths in hope that would release her pussy muscles; she’d heard that this helps.

“Are you ready for this?” Miguel questioned, noting her anxiety. “I’m fine, it’s just a bit bigger than I thought!”

This wouldn’t be the first time that Miguel’s cock had been questioned as to its size, nevertheless, this after all, was his daughter’s best friend, and he didn’t want to damage her in anyway.

“Worry not, it will go in with ease very soon, like a knife through butter” Miguel smiled down to her kissing her gently on the lips as he spoke.

“I admire your clarification, I’ll have to remember that?” Angie smiled, feeling a mite tense feeling the girth of his cock separating her inner pussy walls

Miguel eased his cock leisurely in and out of her, using her juices to lubricate it, slowly but surely each time he re-entered he’d go just that much deeper. Angie’s placed her hands under his arms then onto his shoulders.

“God, you’re so gentle, it feels so pleasurable. Thank you!”

“Thank you for what?” Miguel whispered in her ear.

“Just…God that feels so good!” Angie eased herself down the bed lifting her hips trying to get just that bit more of him.

“There’s no hurry, you’ll have it all very soon now, just lay back and enjoy it!” Miguel mused, he really wanted to ram it straight up her, but he knew she couldn’t take that sort of action. Her pussy felt not unlike a velvet purse, he started to hasten his momentum once he realized her depth.

Angie curved her back upwards as she went into a violent orgasm as he started to thrust himself up into her, moaning loudly she shuddered with the pleasure of it. She’d been fucked before but never like this, Miguel was so gentle but so forceful at the same time, on one occasion he misjudged his depth hitting bottom; she squealed loudly but hung onto him thinking that he might just pull out. She was now riding with him, matching his every thrust, unexpectedly Miguel pulled out, Angie was gutted thinking that he’d finished but she’d felt no swelling from him.

“Miguel...what’s wrong?” she asked reaching up gripping his arms.

“Nothing sweetheart I just want to spin you over” Miguel smiled.

Angie whipped herself over onto her tummy lifting her bottom into the air; she’d never had it this way. Miguel edged up behind lining his cock up to her pussy, then with one almighty push he ploughed it into her, Angie yelled out with the delight of it, he fucked her hard, this way he felt that he could use his full chunky cock to its full, and that he did sending her through multiple orgasms, Angie gripped the pillow gasping for breath her body was now racked with contentment, she could take this as long as he was willing to muster it. But again he stopped; Angie eased herself down onto the pillow taking in deep breaths.

“We’re not finished yet young lady!” Miguel reached forward lifting her back into the kneeling position.

Miguel lifted himself above her, this time aiming his fat cock at her back passage.

“God no! It will never go!” Angie implored sensing his cock spreading her anus.

“Trust me sweetheart it will go, and what’s more you’ll enjoy it!” Miguel laughed as he kneaded his cock slowly in and out of her tight hole. “Relax believe me once it’s in you’ll never want it anywhere else!”

Angie started to take her short sharp breaths once more, slowly but surely Miguel’s cock went in, then his speed increased. Angie gripped the bed covers with both hands; enjoyment wasn’t a word that she could use to describe her sensation, she could feel his balls slapping against her pussy as he fucked her. Her whole body was electrified, orgasm after orgasm came and went, sweat started to roll from her brow, but Miguel still kept up the pace fucking her as hard as only he knew how. Suddenly he pullout of her then forced his cock straight up her pussy, Angie yelled out again, but this time it was for the shear force as Miguel blew his load. She felt as if her belly would explode, she could sense the flow welling inside her, Miguel let out his first loud moan, his cock just pumped and pumped.

He gradually eased from her rolling onto the bed beside her, Angie turned onto her back lying down beside him.

“Christ Miguel, that was orgasmic, by no means would I ever have contemplated it could be so invigorating, I feel shattered!”

Miguel sat up on one elbow and smiled. “Join the club!”

It was at least half an hour after they’d laid and cuddled that Angie decided that she should really go to the bathroom, but even as she got to her feet, volumes of spunk started to spurt from within her.

Placing her hand downwards quickly between her legs, her fingers finding the large gapping hole that was once her tight pussy, the thick syrupy solution filling her hand as she tried to walk. Sitting down on the toilet the thick cream started to ooze from her in a never-ending flow. She was mesmerized sitting, kneading her tummy as she scrutinize the balanced flow.

Miguel was fast asleep when she finally came back into the room after she’d bathed and changing her clothes.

“Miguel, I’m going out with Melissa will you be alright?”

Miguel blinked up as she spoke, sitting up. It was a struggle for him, smiling he looked up to her.

“Fine...fine sweetheart, what time will you be back”

“Late, more likely, don’t wait up will you!”

“That’s fine, are you sorted now?” He smiled.

“Just great, and thank you. It was just what I needed.”

TO BE CONTINUED...

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-20-2005 at 01:44 AM.