Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-12-2002, 02:13 PM
Horny Devil

Send a message via ICQ to legend
iikiibuu - i suggest you start a new thread (or several if needed)

The sun is gone, but I have a light - Kurt Cobain

~I love Nikki~
Old 03-12-2002, 04:46 PM

i don't think people would come to a new thread started by me just to hear my fantasies.
Old 03-12-2002, 05:33 PM
Master's pet tigress

Send a message via AIM to PlayfulTigress Send a message via Yahoo to PlayfulTigress
Lightbulb

Maybe a Fantasies: Part II thread would be a good idea since we're up to page 6 now? I mean, I don't know how many people mind "monster" threads or not and how many may have skipped over this one since it's already getting long...? Just an idea anyway.

~Linds
Old 03-12-2002, 05:39 PM
Manwhore

Quote:
Originally posted by iikiibuu
i don't think people would come to a new thread started by me just to hear my fantasies.

Well, why not do it and find out? Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 03-12-2002, 06:24 PM
Master's pet tigress

Send a message via AIM to PlayfulTigress Send a message via Yahoo to PlayfulTigress
Thumbs up Here here!

Quote:
Originally posted by Aquaman43

Well, why not do it and find out? Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

What he said! Besides, this way I could start fresh on my fantasies instead of digging through this thread to remember what I said.
Old 06-10-2002, 11:23 AM

Send a message via AIM to BrokenArrow
i have many fantasies and feel they will never be fullfilled maybe some women and men could help.

First and formost i dream of taking a woman in the ass (which i have never done in any situation) while she is in a penetrating sixty nine with another woman.

My other biggest fantasy is just to be in an orgie. I had sex in the same room with my best friend and two gals but when it came time to switching my girl just didnt dig.

It could be an orgy of any size but full on no rules mf mmf mfm mm ff whatever people wanted. I would want to experience the double penetration.

the troube is my girl who i love to death is not very sexual and i am a machine maybe i lost the love in sex along time ago but i just want to try everything possible. at least once, whoo am i kidding atleast twice.

if there are any couples, women, or men, in the new england area who dont mind my infidelity just drop a line.

make a dream come true for adying young man....(okay maybe imnot dying but it would be phun anyways.)
Old 06-10-2002, 11:26 AM

Send a message via AIM to BrokenArrow
have many fantasies and feel they will never be fullfilled maybe some women and men could help.

First and formost i dream of taking a woman in the ass (which i have never done in any situation) while she is in a penetrating sixty nine with another woman.

My other biggest fantasy is just to be in an orgie. I had sex in the same room with my best friend and two gals but when it came time to switching my girl just didnt
dig.

It could be an orgy of any size but full on no rules mf mmf mfm mm ff whatever people wanted. I would want to experience the double penetration.

the troube is my girl who i love to death is not very sexual and i am a machine maybe i lost the love in sex along time ago but i just want to try everything
possible. at least once, whoo am i kidding atleast twice.

if there are any couples, women, or men, in the new england area who dont mind
my infidelity just drop a line.

make a dream come true for adying young man....(okay maybe imnot dying but it
would be phun anyways.)
Old 06-17-2002, 12:22 AM

mmMMMMmm my fantasy

hmmm,

I would have to say my fantasy would be for a gal to do horizontal splits while riding me ... any one tried this? (how does it feel?) unfortunately i haven't lived out this fantasy

anytakers ? LoL
Old 10-23-2004, 07:18 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

*BUMP*

Anyone got any to add?

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 07-22-2006, 06:46 AM
Rollercoasters ROCK!!!!!!

mmmmm how this love?

the music just right tonite and all i want is to shake my tail to the groove as i dance my body swaying and bouncing in rythym first to the drum then into yje bass beat so primal then taken completely by the rythym and rifts of the guitar i allow my entire being to dance his playing out and am lost in his sound gradually i become aware that not only am i dancing to his playing nut he is playing to my dance it feels so sweet and just right and as i look at him and am taken fully our eyes lock and he is in my heart and soul my body trembles to the sound as he brings his playing to a grand crescendo and the music stops yet his eyes are still locked with mine and there in i see and feel the same hunger that the music has awakened gently he lays his guitar to the side and steps from the stage joining my still tempo driven body he dances on with me not touching at first but ever so close to me i can feel the heat radiating from his skin and long for his touch slowy our bodys meld to an unheard beat and his touch is upon eyes still locked he smiles and takes first one hand then the other raising them above our heads never slowing he grasps them both firmly with one hand and guides my body to this groove i feel helpless to resist yet know i wouldn't have anyway he touch is firm and strong he dances me against his sweaty body in time to our own sound using his free hand to trace the outer curves of my bodylightly at first then more hungrily i am mesmerized and i feel my juices warming to an excruciating heat he pulls me to him tightly grinding his pelvis to mine his hand pulls the clothing from my skin in one sweep unmindful of it's condition
i vaguely hear it ripping but cease to care i know all i want from this man is for him to take me and take me hard. I bite my lip then find the crevice of his neck and bite it as if i were tasting it he crushes me to him again letting my hands free and bends me back so he can ravage my neck then breasts biting each nipple hard then returning to my neck and lips he kisses me hungrily our tongues entwining then he quickly turns me and dances with my body from behind i feel his hardened cock pressing urgently

...........ok have to go for now if this is any good at so far please let me know and i'll continue it in the appropiate place elsewhere onsite......
boilergirl1

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"