Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Erotic Novels
User Name
Password

Old 01-20-2005, 03:33 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Jessy19
My Cousin, My Lover

This is the sequel story to "my brother, my lover"

Chapter 01

Rebecca shut her eyes tightly as an orgasm ripped through her entire body. There she was riding David's cock. Her eyes were fluttering and a sound soft moan of pleasure escaped her mouth. David held her tight as she sat on his lap with his cock buried inside of her. She looked beautiful cumming and her moans were just enchanting. He could feel her warm juices seep out of her. Her little body shook violently and he watched her nipples harden as she climaxed.

"Hmmmgghhh yes! Oh God!" She wailed so seductively.

David kept pumping her moving his hips as he held on to her tiny waist. She'd been everything he'd hoped for and then some. He kept pumping her even after her orgasm was reached. Now it was his turn to cum. He couldn't wait to spurt all his cum inside of her just like he'd been doing for the past few months.

"Baby, look at me," David urged.

Rebecca's blue eyes met her cousins. She had her arms wrapped around him.

"I-I'm going to cum! Baby I'm going to fill you... oooh fuck! Arrghhhh!" David moaned feeling his cock shooting out his sperm and filling his gorgeous cousin with it.

They'd had sex almost non-stop for the past six months. Ever since they discovered their love for one another there was a lot of touching, kissing and plenty of sex. It was as if they couldn't take their hands off one another.

David was breathing heavily and Rebecca smiled planting a hard kiss on his lips. Their tongues roamed in each other's mouth. She couldn't remember ever been so turned on by any other male in her entire life. David was the one for her. Her one and only.

"Oh God that was so good!" David finally managed to say breaking their kiss.

Rebecca stroked his handsome face. "Yes it was. It was wonderful."

David cupped Rebecca's firm little buttocks on his hands and gave them a playful squeeze. "Hmmm you turn me on so much you know that."

Rebecca giggled and squirmed. "Well that's my duty. I guess it'll always be my duty to turn you on."

David felt his cock softening inside of her. "Well you do a hell of a job!"

Rebecca sighed happily and raised her body up sliding off David's cock. She left him sitting on the leather chair as she went to make herself comfortable by laying down on his king sized bed. David watched his beautiful cousin stretch her youthful body out on his bed. God she looked good naked. She had a perfect little body. Nice long legs, sexy flat and hard tummy and her breasts! Oh God her breasts were just beautiful being a large b-cup size with hard dark pink nipples and large brown areolas. Her pussy was shaved baby smooth and her ass was so firm and round. David felt like the luckiest guy in the world.

"What are you looking at?" Rebecca asked mischievously.

"Hmm what do you think? I'm looking at you! Just look at you, so sexy laying naked on my bed."

She raised an eyebrow. Your bed? I thought this was our bed."

He laughed. "Well you know what I mean. You just look so damn hot lying there stretched out. I could eat you right now."

She spread her legs showing him her gorgeous pussy. "Well then, what's stopping you?"

David felt his cock harden again. He stood up and slowly walked towards his cousin. Rebecca's eyes were glued to his body. He was gorgeous. His body was nice and muscular with a six-pack stomach. His skin had a nice tan and his legs were toned with firm thighs and not to mention a great ass. She didn't know to many guys with a great ass but he sure was one of them.

He joined her on the bed running his hands up and down her smooth legs. He made his way between her legs slowly by kissing her legs until he reached her thighs. He could smell her as he inched his face closer to her pussy. Her smell was absolutely intoxicating. How could he not be in love with her? Besides the sex, she was smart, witty, and such a pleasure to have around.

Rebecca raised herself with her elbows watching her cousin please her. His blue eyes met hers and she watched his long tongue search for her aching clit. He spread her lips open exposing her pink flesh. He smiled at her before he began to lick her. Rebecca squirmed immediately as she felt David's tongue flicking her clit.

"Oooh yes! Lick me David! Lick me!" She cooed.

David loved her taste. It was an indescribable taste the he couldn't get enough of. Her juices were coating his tongue slowly. With each flick of his tongue he could feel her ooze more womanly juices out. His lips sucked on her clit setting her on fire. David made sure to take turns sucking and licking her.

Rebecca couldn't deny that her cousin was an expert at oral sex. He knew damn well how to please her and she loved it. She knew it wouldn't be long before she came again. The touch of his tongue was all she needed at that moment.

David tasted her, drank her up. His tongue did long strokes up and down her slit. He'd managed to stop by her warm opening and wiggle his tongue around. He knew that always got her hot. He could faintly taste his own cum inside of her.

"David! Oh God! I'm going to c-cum! Oooohhh yesss!" Rebecca cried out clamping her thighs on David's head.

David felt her powerful orgasm on his tongue. He was satisfied knowing she was satisfied. He let her recover before leaving his existence between her legs. He felt her open her legs as if that was a sign that she'd finished. David raised his head up and wiped his mouth. He saw her eyes looking small and filled with lust and satisfaction.

"So I take it you liked that?"

She giggled. "Yes! How dare you even ask!"

David moved close to her giving her a long wet kiss. He loved the way they both shared her taste in their mouths. Rebecca was panting and David lay net to her holding her in his arms.

"I'm so in love with you Rebecca," he blurted out.

She looked into his eyes. "I love you so much."

He stroked her soft brown hair. "I don't know how much longer we can keep this up."

Her eyes searched his. "What do you mean?"

"Well you know... us. How long can we keep being secret lovers? I mean I'm scared as hell to tell my father and I'm sure you don't want to tell your father either, but we have to. If we want to stay together we have to."

Rebecca sighed. "Yeah I know. David I'm so scared. What if things don't go as smoothly as it did with Callie and Nathan?"

"You think they had it easy? I don't think so baby. I don't think any incestuous relationship is easy."

"Incest. That's such a dirty word," Rebecca groaned burying her face in David's arms.

"Yes I know it is. I think we need to say something soon Rebecca."

Rebecca looked at her cousin. "Why so soon?"

David cleared his throat. "Well because... because I'm tired of keeping us a secret. I mean if Callie and Nathan had the balls to be in a relationship then I don't see why we can't. I love you so much and I know I want to be with you for the rest of my life."

Rebecca raised her head and her blue eyes shined. "A-are you asking me to marry you?"

David felt relieved. He finally spoke out what he'd been keeping hidden. "Yes. I am."

Rebecca shrilled and put her arms around him. She rolled her little body on top of his. "David I would love to be your wife! I'd be the luckiest woman."

David grinned. "I think we are both lucky to have discovered this true love between us."

Rebecca felt her heart racing. She never thought she'd be so much in love with anyone. She had always pictured herself a single girl with one night stands.

"Ok well, now that you mention marriage, we have to tell our parents. They won't like it one bit, but we must."

David held her and rubbed her back softly. "Yes we have to as soon as possible. I don't want to waist anymore time being your secret lover."

Amber lay on her couch silently as she read a suspense thriller she'd gotten from the school's library. She'd found a decent job at a local bookstore to get her by with the bills for the meantime. After her accident, her parents hadn't said much to her. She was happy they still paid her rent at least. She felt lonely most of the times. It had been hard to make new friends. She missed Rebecca so much. She was lost in her thoughts when she heard someone knocking on her door. She groaned as she stood up with her blond hair in a mess and her face without a touch of makeup. It was almost noon and she was still in her pajamas.

"Gabriel?" She asked opening the door seeing the tall handsome gentleman standing there with flowers.

"Yes. It's me. Please don't slam the door on my face."

Amber eyed him suspiciously. "You let me drive home drugged up that night didn't you?"

He looked down to the floor in embarrassment. "Y-yes. I'm so sorry."

Amber didn't want to slam the door on his face; she wanted to punch him out! She remembered that night clearly. He'd been feeding her drugs and let her drink. Once he tried to make the moves on her she'd slapped him and he went on a rage telling her to leave.

"So what do you want?" She asked sternly.

"I-I wanted to make sure you're OK. Look I brought you some flowers."

Amber eyed the dark red roses. "Well I'm fine. Glad you ask after six months!"

Gabriel looked at her with pleading eyes. "Please Amber. Forgive me. I'm so sorry."

"Are you here to apologize because you actually care, or because you're looking for some drugs to sell since you know I'm one of your best customers? Well bad news, I don't make much money anymore so I can't buy anything you have for me."

Gabriel's brown eyes looked sad. "No. Look I'm done with the drug business."

Amber felt shocked. "Really? You're not kidding me?"

"Nope. I'm done with it. After I heard what happened to you, I felt responsible. I also felt responsible for all the other folks I used to sell to. I can't deal with feeling like that. I need to move on with my life. I'm tried of being paranoid and thinking it's the cops ready to throw my ass in jail."

Amber still felt uneasy. "Well I don't know if I can believe you. You really hurt me that night. I was feeling so down and instead of comforting me the way a friend should, you just let me take all these drugs. I mean I shouldn't say it was all your fault but I wish you would have stopped me."

"Yeah I know. I'm so sorry Amber. I wanted to visit you at the hospital so many times. I was just scared."

Amber knew he sounded sincere. "Well... did you want to come in? I'm sorry I'm not really dressed up."

Gabriel's eyes searched Amber. She was crazy not to think she didn't look good. Her blonde hair had grown some but she was still the gorgeous girl he'd fallen in love with.

"Sure I'd love to come in. Here are your flowers."

Amber's green eyes lit up as she took the flowers in her hands. It'd been so long since a man had given her flowers. "Thanks. I'll put these in water, just make yourself comfortable."

Gabriel took a seat on her love seat while Amber headed to the kitchen. "Did you want something to drink?" She called out.

"No thanks."

Gabriel eyed her apartment. She had so many art paintings on her wall. He looked at the cover of the book she was reading and smiled. He too loved suspense thrillers.

"Hmmm so you looking through my stuff now?" Amber said playfully catching Gabriel looking at her book.

"N-no. I was just -"

"It's OK I was just kidding. So why did you decide to visit me after so many months?" Amber flopped on the couch next to him.

Gabriel stared into her beautiful eyes. "Well to be honest, I missed you."

Amber felt her heart flutter. "You did? I thought you hated me and only wanted me as a customer."

"Well you thought wrong."

"I always thought you had a thing for Rebecca."

Gabriel nodded. "Nope. You should know damn well I always had a thing for you."

Amber blushed. "Well maybe I did know and I just tried to ignore it since I was crazy about Rebecca's cousin David."

"Oh yes David. How is he?"

"Ha! I don't know! I've lost contact with David and Rebecca. I just started school this semester and go to night class now and don't see Rebecca or David anymore. I try to stay away from them. Although I do miss Rebecca. She was my best friend."

"Well it's always good to make new friends right?"

Amber shrugged. "I guess. But she was so much fun and I loved the way she was so mischievous like me. I'm not like that anymore of course."

"Really?"

"That's right. You know that brother and sister I harassed so much?"

"You mean the pretty brown haired girl and her big brother?"

Amber nodded. "Yes, Callie and Nathan. Well guess what? They got married."

Gabriel's eyes widened. "What? Are you serious?

"I'm so serious. It wasn't a real wedding or anything but they did make their vows in front of their family and friends. So while I was being vindictive and acting like a bitch, they found true love. Guess who the loser is now."

Amber looked away with sadness. Gabriel cupped her pretty face. "You're no loser. Look we both have to make a new start in our lives. Let's help each other out. We are both decent humans I know we are."

Amber smiled. "Yes I believe you're right. I'm glad you came over."

Gabriel felt his hear racing. God you're so beautiful, he thought to himself.

"I'm glad I did too. I should have come over a long time ago."

They both laughed feeling relieved and ready to start a new and better friendship.

Rebecca opened the door to her home the next afternoon. As always it was quiet since her father was working and her mother was usually out in the back with her garden. Rebecca walked to the back of the house and opened up the sliding door. Her mother Sonia was busy digging in the garden she was so proud of.

"Mom?" Rebecca asked softly.

Sonia Lambert looked up and smiled at her daughter. "Becca! Come here! It seems like it's been days since you've been home."

She stood up to put her arms around her daughter. Rebecca felt a twinge of guilt. "I'm sorry Mom. You know I've been staying at David's."

"Yes I know. As long as I know you're somewhere safe then that's fine. Just be sure to call at least."

The two women walked over to the patio chairs and sat down to chat. Sonia wore her straw hat and her brown hair was held back by a rubber band. For being 45 she was a very good-looking woman. She looked so much like Rebecca that a few times they had actually been mistaken for sisters.

"Well like I said I'm sorry for not being around much. How is daddy?"

Sonia sighed. "Well you're father is busy running that college. He has faculty meetings and so much work. I just want summer to come so his work load won't be so hectic and I wouldn't have to spend so much time alone."

"Aww mom, why didn't you tell me? I'd come home to be with you."

Sonia touched her daughter's hand sweetly. "Honey, you got your own life. I know your cousin is taking care of you and I know how much you like to be with him."

Oh Mom you have no idea how much I love being with him, Rebecca said silently.

"Besides," Sonia continued, "I bet it's more fun to hang with him than you're old mother here."

Rebecca playfully slapped her mom's hand. "Mom! You're not old."

They both laughed and continued to talk. The entire time Rebecca wanted to blurt out her love for her cousin but she knew it wasn't the right time. The right time would be soon enough.

Amy squirmed feeling Eddie's fingers moving in and out of her. Her green eyes glowed with love and passion as she looked at her lover. Eddie had two fingers buried inside of her. She moaned softly enjoying his touch.

"You look so beautiful Amy," Eddie rasped as he leaned down to put one of her nipples in his mouth.

Things had gotten hot and heavy with Amy and Eddie for the last six months. Eddie wondered why he hadn't asked Amy out instead of letting Nathan win her heart first. Her naked body was radiant. Her nipples were nice and pert and her milky white skinny felt so soft and tender. Her face still had that innocent girl next-door look but she was a real tomcat in bed.

"Oooh yes! You're getting me so wet you know that?" Amy whined as she closed her eyes feeling such wonderful ecstasy.

They both lay on the bed together completely naked that early morning. Amy had moved in with Eddie only a month ago and was in complete bliss. She'd fallen in love; there was no doubt about that.

Eddie plunged a third finger inside his lover's tight opening making her shrill and beg for more finger fucking. He loved the way she felt so warm and wet. Her little girl moans were making his cock hard by the minute.

"I want to be inside of you Amy," Eddie whispered.

Amy opened her eyes and pulled Eddie down to kiss her. Their tongues instantly moved inside each other's mouths so violently. Amy bucked her hips trying to resist the orgasm she knew she was about to have. She wanted to save her orgasm for Eddie's cock.

"Put your cock in me now! Please!" Amy begged.

Eddie positioned his body between Amy's legs and spread her open. He looked down at her soaked pussy and smiled. His cock twitched just thinking of how she always coated his cock with her warm honey. He began to slide his cock inside her pussy and heard her yelp.

"Hmmmm yesss! Oooh get it in deep! I need you deep in me!" Amy cried out.

Eddie felt every inch of his cock quickly getting devoured by Amy's sweet pussy. Finally he pushed his hips forward plunging his entire cock deep inside of her the way she asked for. His balls were lightly slapping against Amy's pussy. He groaned.

"You feel so good! I could drown inside of you! Amy, I love you!" Eddie moaned as he picked up his speed.

Amy wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him closer to her. His cock felt incredible pounding her pussy. They looked into each other's eyes and knew their love for one another was so true. Amy put her arms around Eddie and they kissed as their love making become more intense by the minute.

"Mmmmggghhhhhh!" Eddie groaned thrusting his cock hard.

Amy felt his cock hit her in that special spot the he always managed to find. Amy's body tightened and she felt a hard erotic sensation all throughout her body. She quivered fiercely and let out her sexy moans.

"Oooh God! I'm cumming! Ooooohhh yesssss!" Amy squealed as she climaxed.

Eddie felt her pussy grasp his cock hard as she came. He felt his balls swell up and then within seconds he felt his sperm begin to shoot out of his cock.

"I'm cumming with you baby. Feel my cum Amy. Take my cum sweetheart!"

Amy felt the rush of her lovers cum spurting inside of her. He was so warm and made her feel so wonderful.

"I love you so much!" Amy exclaimed.

Eddie collapsed next to her breathlessly. "I-I love you too. Mmm you're so amazing!"

They lay in bed in silence for a few minutes and Eddie looked over to see Amy closing her eyes and falling in a deep sleep. He stroked her pretty face and his heart fluttered. He knew she was everything to him. He quietly got out of bed and went to shower up. It was only an hour before he had to go to work. Amy wouldn't be working that day. He'd let her sleep until noon if she wanted.

Rebecca was hunched over looking up a book for her history class report. She had slacked off that entire weekend and now was hurrying to get her report done by the next day. She typed nervously knowing that she wasn't just paranoid about her class but also her personal life. Her entire life had turned upside down as soon as she got involved with her cousin. She knew her parents were not going to take the news lightly. She sighed and continued to search. Just then she heard a familiar voice. Her heart pounded and as she turned to see who it was she felt her face turn white as a ghost.

"Becky?"

Rebecca quickly raised herself up and felt her stomach turn in knots. It was Amber. Her ex best friend and David's ex-girlfriend.

"Amber?"

Amber beamed and walked closer to Rebecca. They girls stood in front of one another for a minute not quite knowing whether to hug one another or just talk. Amber hesitated to give her ex friend a hug. She wanted to be her friend once again but she knew it would take time.

"How are you?" Amber asked shyly.

Rebecca shrugged. "I'm fine. A-and you?"

"I'm doing good. I'm going to night school. I should be done with school next fall. Finally!" Amber laughed.

Rebecca smiled weakly. Please don't ask about David she pleaded silently.

"Well that's great Amber. I still got a few years to go you know. So are you doing a research paper too?"

Amber nodded. "No. Actually I just came to turn in some books and I saw you standing here." She paused for a minute and took a deep breath. "Becky why don't you call me sometime. You know maybe we can hang out like we used to. Let's leave whatever happened in the past behind."

Rebecca gulped. "Y-yeah sure."

Amber bit her lower lip. She didn't want to ask but she had to. "How's David?"

Rebecca felt her heart sink. Even though she and Amber weren't close anymore, she felt somewhat guilty of telling her anything about her and David being in love.

"David's fine. He's still working upstairs."

Amber's eyes stared at the elevators where she once used to ride to get to the top floor of the building to work and to see David. He'd broken her heart but she had to remind herself it was the past.

"Yes I'm sure he's still working there. Oh by the way, I saw Gabriel. You remember him?"

Rebecca blushed. "How could I forget? I had a huge crush on him."

Amber smiled. "Yes I know you did. He came by to visit me because... well it's a long story which I'll tell you all about whenever we get to hang out again."

Rebecca sighed. "Y-yes of course. I'll call you."

Amber lightly touched her arm. "I've gotta get going but it was nice to see you again Becky."

Rebecca shivered at the touch of her friend's hand. She missed having Amber around at times but then again she had been relieved since she'd gotten involved with David. Now Amber was back and how would she ever be able to find a "right" way to tell her that she was with David?

"Take care Amber," Rebecca said faintly and watched her friend leave the library.

Stop feeling guilty. She's David's past and you're not close with her anymore. She only hoped that she was right and that Amber had moved on to better things.

to be continued...

Jessica

Jessy's Stories

More Stories