Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-13-2001, 09:39 PM
Y2Jericho

Male Shaving

Well the other day i was staring at my package and thought about shavin it bald. Then I thought: What will women think? or Guys in the Locker Room?

I am lookin for some advice.
Old 07-13-2001, 11:01 PM
Bard at large

When shaving, make sure you are very careful where your sack connects to the rest of you. Same goes for the base of your cock. I normally shave my shaft and sack, but I've learned not to go farther. The reason is it iches for me. For others its fine.

I suggest you start with just the shaft and sack. After you are comfortable with that, then try farther.
Old 07-18-2001, 03:35 AM

Send a message via AIM to jayrotic
You will love the feel of truly naked cock and balls, and bedammed to others. I have beeen shaved for a number of years, and have never received any comments, and I work out at a fitness center about 3 times a week. The comments I get from my partner are all very positive.

You and your partner will both enjoy a new sensual feeling. Just be sure to use a good razor.
Old 07-18-2001, 08:51 PM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
go for it dude! Just very careful, use a good shave gel & razor (remember this is your best friend you're working on, don't be cheap with him). I have to point out also that is does make Mr. Happy look longer (and don't we guys all really like that part,) and as for comments in the locker room, they shouldn't be looking that close, should they?!
Old 07-24-2001, 10:24 PM
Lost without a compass.

Send a message via Yahoo to Mercury_Maniac
Thumbs down not for me

i've tried the shaving to see what it was like and well i didn't like it, for me it itched severly, i know not to do it again.
Old 07-25-2001, 06:52 PM
Lost without a compass.

Send a message via Yahoo to Mercury_Maniac
Lightbulb trim

after my experience of shaving i just decided to trim it down every once in awhile
Old 07-27-2001, 11:44 AM

shaving it is a good way to go...most ladies like it a hell of a lot
Old 07-27-2001, 05:11 PM

do it

hey helix,
my advise is do it. from my personal experience it gives me more pleasure then anything. super erotic.
as for people seeing, i forgot i had a dr. appointment and had just shaved. and my luck i got a female doctor. she didn't even bat an eye as she help my shaved orbs in her hand. sorry to anyone that thought that storie would be better - but i am not in a creative writing mood.

just shave it. try it you'll like it.
boz.
Old 07-27-2001, 05:17 PM

sorry

my greeting was mixed up.
hey jericho.
see above.
sorry helix.

boz.
Old 07-29-2001, 07:02 AM
Akubra

Thumbs up Shaving

I've been shaving for years, and my wife loves it. It took me a while to get used to shaving my cock, there are so many different surfaces to go through.
I find that if I have a semi hard-on, it makes it easier to handle the shaft. As far as my balls go, they are tricky to say the least and require great care. Sometimes, if they are too loose, I'll splash some cold water on them to tighten up the sack. I don't shave everyday, but one thing I make sure I do the day after a shave, is scrub my cock and balls with a shower scrub. This helps prevent those nasty in-grown hairs from happening.

If anyone out there knows of a way to permenantley to remove pubic hair, please let me know

Akubra
Old 07-29-2001, 07:53 PM
sweetpea

Definetly shaved but keep it shaved and it won't itch. Totally bald makes the BJ all that much better. So slick and smooth
Old 07-31-2001, 10:58 AM
Heathen57

Shaving

Hello.

Although I keep a "beard" I trim it shorter, and I do shave the rest. Done every couple of days keeps the itch down.

The wife really appreciates it for oral sex. Of course she returns the favor and her lips smooth as well.
Old 07-31-2001, 03:50 PM
Member of Higher Learing

Question Hmmmmmm

I have to say I have never seen a shaved private area in person. I have seen pictures of them. To tell you the truth - I have not really been very impressed by it. Must be I need to see one in person......... :yellghst: tee hee
Old 07-31-2001, 11:35 PM
MsJenn

Thumbs up MMMMMMMmmmmmmm!!!

How about (another?) girl's opinion....

To me, a guy that's shaved is SO much nicer to look at then a guy that's not. Seems all that hair just gets in the way when all I wanna do is lick and suck and fondle and play. *giggle*

And, if your signifigant other likes the idea of you being shaved, why not let them do it for you. Then all you can do is lay back and enjoy.

I'll admit, there's only a few things I like more than shaving a guy, and if you need a volunteer, let me know.
Old 08-01-2001, 05:15 AM
Heathen57

Sounds good

My shaving started as "turn about is fair play" when the wife complained of the hair tickling herupper lip when she got further downmy member. I know I enjoy the smooth feel of her outer lips and definately do not miss the roughness when eating her for long periods of time.

As to letting someone else shave me, I would have to know that person alot better . Nicking the skin hurts like hell, and if you are doing an activity where you get sweaty, it makes it worse. However perhaps a mutual "shave party" would be an interesting idea........