Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.17 average. Display Modes
Old 05-04-2001, 11:19 PM

Swallowing

I have a general question for the women out there. I apologize but it has many parts. I need to satisfy a curiosity ...

For all you women out there, do you swallow? If not, why and where do you prefer it instead. If so, why do you do it? Do you like it? How often do you do it and how often do you wish it happened?

I'm curious.

The Captain
Old 05-06-2001, 09:47 PM
JayneSped

Thumbs up

Heck yeah I swallow. I know my partner gets off when I do. He loves to have me tasting and
slurping his cum. If I don't swallow the whole load, I will let some seep back out while I am still
licking.

If you anyone has a problem with it, at least don't recoil in disgust when the time comes. A man can be quite offended if you do not seem to have some pleasant reaction to his seed. At
least let it splatter and rub it into your breasts.

Also, don't think of the chemistry and biological aspect of the fluid, otherwise you will miss the pleasure of it all. Remember, women are most likely an acquired taste.

Plus there are no adverse health risks associated with semen, unless you are with an infected partner and are not in a safe sex partnership.

Old 05-08-2001, 09:32 PM
~*Forget Me Not*~

If I am not in the mood to swallow...(which is very rare)...I get him to sit on my chest and jerk off all over my face....
Old 05-09-2001, 09:47 PM
boogiedown

glad you brought this up capt. 'cause i am a little frustrated in this area. there is nothing i enjoy more than eating, licking, sucking, and most importantly, swallowing my girl's pussy juice. i cannot get enough of eating her out. it's my favorite thing to do. i especially like the way her clit swells on my tongue just before she cums down my throat. the more she cums, the more i just want to stay down there and make her cum some more until she physically cannot take anymore. i look like a glazed doughnut when i get done down there. but she has yet to return the favor. yeah, she'll suck my cock up to the point where i'm about to cum, and every time i think "this is it!" but every time she pulls off and i end up cumming everywhere but the intended target. i know i need to tell her what i want, but i don't exactly know how to bring it up without sounding perverted. maybe you beautiful women out there can help me. how did you experience swallowing for the first time? did your men ask you to swallow?, or did you decide to do it on your own? maybe i'm asking for too much. i just feel i'm missing out on what could be a really erotic part of our sexuality.
Old 05-13-2001, 12:12 PM
tummykitten

Cool swallowing

well boogiedown! i used to be very like your partner, i never swallowed ever!! i used to give my fiance head all the time but just at that crucial point id pull out! i knew that he wanted me to swallow but i was kinda scared (duno why!!). anyway, we had been talking one night and he just asked me if i would ever swallow and i said "yeah, course i would...one day!!" anyway one night not too long after that i was giving him head and just as i was about to pull away he just said to me "dont stop" and i didnt and thats how i started to swallow!! dont be insensitive with your girl! not every girl likes it and that aint her fault, or maybe on the other hand she is just a wee bit shy, just ask her what her thoughts are or take my mans tip, just wait till shes down there!
Old 05-25-2001, 06:56 PM
Loving joys

Send a message via ICQ to joys Send a message via MSN to joys Send a message via Yahoo to joys
swallowing

Well, first of all, i think some women like the taste and some don't. And it's said that every man's cum tastes different. Also, some women who DO swallow, still prefer to feel the cum on their body and leave it there till it's dry instead of "drinking" it all.

My wife swallows and says she loves it; but sometimes i'd like to pull out and see my cum on her face or body.

Regarding the safety, I got the following from www.sexuality.org:

"The odds of the blow-ee catching HIV/AIDS from the blow-er are probably about the same as if you were shaking hands. The odds of the person sucking/swallowing catching it are way less than the odds of transmitting HIV/AIDS by coitus, and astronimically less than catching it from anal sex, which makes up probably more instances of transmission than all other forms of transmission combined. In fact, there is little evidence at all of HIV/AIDS being transmitted to someone who was performing fellatio, aside from a few people who had a form of gum disease that resulted in a lot of open cuts in their mouth. "

And regarding the contents of sperm, this is from http://thriveonline.oxygen.com/sex/....08-25-99.html:

"Semen is the fluid that comes out during ejaculation and contains sperm. Semen is by no means a "waste product" like urine, but it is also not "pure protein." What semen is, is a carrier for the sperm contained in it. Only about one percent of the total volume of semen is actually sperm.

Semen contains aboutonia, ascorbic acid, blood-group antigens, calcium, chlorine, cholesterol, choline, citric acid, creatine, deoxyribonucleic acid, fructose, glutathione, hyaluronidase, inositol, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, purine, pyrimidine, pyruvic acid, sodium, sorbitol, spermidine, spermine, urea, uric acid, vitamin B12, and zinc -- but all in very modest quantities. Some of this is designed to nourish the semen in route, while other ingredients are designed to neutralize the acidic environment of the vagina (which would normally be inhospitable to sperm).

In case you are wondering, most of these ingredients are indeed very healthy, and an average ejaculation contains only about 15 calories."
Old 05-30-2001, 11:33 AM

hell yeah!! i swallow every chance i get! if i can't have it in my mouth i get the tits would be ok.
i do it cause i enjoy it, not only cause he loves the fact that i do it.
Old 05-30-2001, 07:20 PM

Red face

oh yes i like to swallow..............

i like the taste and the warm feeling as it slips down yr throat

i also like it all over my tits

so i always make sure a cock is near my mouth
just at the right time Mmmmmm

xxxx_honey_pot_xxxx
Old 05-31-2001, 01:21 AM
<----Snappin' Pussy

hmmm...good question Depends...if i'm in the mood to swallow...i milk it dry
if i'm not in the mood i like it on my boobs....i love watching cock as it shoots...then i like to rub it all over them...
I also enjoy my b/f cumming in my ass...it feels great
Old 08-13-2001, 02:54 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Pussy Willow
Question Swallowing

Sometimes I like the way he tastes and sometimes I don't.
I have a very strong gag reflex, so sometimes it's difficult for me.

I'm convinced that it's dietary, or maybe it's just me.

Anyone else out there this weird !!!!
Old 08-13-2001, 05:20 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Petunia
ya...

Pussy Willow, I know how you feel. I love the thought of swallowing and sometimes it all goes down good. But, I too have a strong gag reflex and there's time I just can't seem to handle it.

It has gotten better over time, though. I found that if I hold his cock just inside my lips, and not so deep down my throat when he's cumming, I do better. Something about the force of the cum in the back of my throat makes that ol' gag reflex flare up.

As to the second part of the question, I love for Ed to cum anywhere and everywhere, in and on my body!

*smooches*
Petunia
Old 08-14-2001, 03:57 AM
Fornikator

Talking Gag Reflex

Pussy Willow:-

I too have a pretty strong gag reflex, but for some reason this isnt set off by blowjobs.
Although I have to admit there have been times when my boyfriend has shot a pretty full load, and I've had trouble swallowing it all!
But I've found that the more *into* it I get, the easier it is to swallow, especially if i hold on tight near the end and keep my mouth completely around his cock, never losing contact, I build up some saliva, and the cum just glides down my throat, no matter how big or strong the load!

It probably dilutes it aswell, if it's the flavour that gives you the problem )
Old 11-12-2001, 01:30 AM

Send a message via ICQ to chief4
Thumbs up swallow

I happen to love to swallow, my own cum or someone elses, every one tastes a little different, but it is all pretty good
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cum.jpg (86.3 KB, 4974 views)
Old 11-12-2001, 10:28 AM
fungirl

Wink

I know my husband loves when I swallow but I have a hard time doing it I dont really like the taste so we have come up with a way to make us both happy.I swallow but right after I drink a little water.I know you might think it's crazy but it's what works for us.
Old 11-14-2001, 12:07 AM

Hell yeah!

I love to swallow every last drop of my b/f's cum. It tastes so good, I love to feel it shoot down the back of my throat. With warning of course! It turns me on knowing how much he enjoys it.