Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2001, 10:21 AM
Hot Tongue and Member

Send a message via AIM to don73153 Send a message via Yahoo to don73153
Thumbs up Pantyfanatic!

Well said! Well said! And Keith121, just remember, at the end of the day, 'It's ALL good!'

Merry Christmas to ALL!!

And for you, LoveDiva, I saw your new pics, what a rush! I love the clit, and I believe I could light you up, no electricity needed!

And for SweetChastity, yes, baby. Those heat lotions(I had a cream) are fantastic! Taste like mint, makes a mild heat, and Oh! So! Good!! I put some on my lover's clit during intercourse and massaged it with my thumb and it drove her nuts!! Afterward, she sucked the cream AND my cream off my cock and said it was the best taste ever! I have to agree, her pussy was delicious with it on there, as if it weren't already!!

As you've probably heard before, Try it! You'll LIKE it!!

Don
Old 12-25-2001, 11:31 AM

Merry Christmas guys and gals!

Thanks don73153, I will definitely have to make a trip to the local adult store and break out the debit card. I was there a week or two ago looking at the toys, since I've worked a bit more hours over the holidays and will be getting a nice cheque on the 27th. I will have to look for some of that cream.

Well said Pantyfanatic! I am an adult who believes in treating others with respect or at the very least courtesy. And I don't know about the other ladies here but I love gentlemen. I don't need a guy grabbing every door and all that, but I like him to treat me like a lady.

Have a great day!
Sweet Chastity
Old 12-25-2001, 11:58 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Cool

Keith my boy, if you don't get the lesson learned from Pantyfanatic, then this Knight in Shiny Black armor will have no problems getting medeval on your ass.

And Chastity, can't wait to hear of your experience with the cream qand possible new toy.

With much respect and a long sword to back it up.

Happy X-mas to all and to all a good day!!!

Old 12-25-2001, 06:47 PM

His limit

Sad sam says it like it is I think keiths mind has reached its limit
happy holidays
Red
Old 12-27-2001, 09:15 AM
~*Forget Me Not*~

I just want to say THANK YOU to you GUYS for once again proving that we are family here.

This kinda feedback is what keeps me coming back here....
and for this I thank you all......

"Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please
continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Old 12-27-2001, 09:59 AM
Insatiable

IMHO....

Sorry I'm late to this thread. To me, there is NOTHING better than intercourse. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE a good BJ. But the sensation, the wonderful feeling, of slowly and surely burying my fat cock into a waiting pussy is absolutely beyond all doubt the BEST. I enjoy bringing a woman to climax in this fashion the most.

..and it ain't too bad for me, either!

rabbit
Old 12-28-2001, 01:04 AM
empathic sensual wannabe

Thumbs up

You know because that stereotype Keith mentioned existed in my head, when the time came I wouldn't let her as I thought it would be deemening. I can see now its all right. But whatever happens it is the womans decision.

I like Sweet Chastity thank you for this eye opening thread.
Old 12-28-2001, 02:02 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Cool

Well, Diva Thank you ! IF it wasn't for ladies like the ones here, I would be out of business as the Knight in Shining Black Armor.

Old 12-29-2001, 08:14 AM

Blow jobs and intercourse are totally different to a man both physically and psychologically. With a BJ, a man feels dominated. There's nothing like a man watching a beautiful woman take a penies into her mouth..it's very erotic, because there's so much more that can be done with the mouth. Also, the mouth can tend to the very sensitive parts of a penis the vagina cannot. Remember, just because you get a man to cum, doesn't mean it was a "good" blow job.
Old 12-29-2001, 01:05 PM

Thanks guys and gals!

Now a lot of people mention the 'sensitive' spots on the penis but no one has elaborated yet. Anyone care to mention any areas my tongue should pay particular attention to?

I know about that lovely little spot just under the scrotum just before the anus. I think just around the edge of the head and just below the hole are also sensitive spots. I'm sure the whole penis is sensitive and I assume the head is more sensitive than the shaft but not many men have written me a road map yet. So I just want to know what areas I should test with my tongue, cuz I know each guy is different, but I should be able to tell by his response.

Thanks!
Sweet Chastity
Old 12-29-2001, 03:14 PM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Chas, I think you know more than you give yourself credit for, you've located the two most sensitive spots, without a road map! You can also turn a guy on by gently licking and mouthing his balls, (of course you know no rough stuff here, but part of the thrill is he knows he's vunerable now). If you can keep stroking the shaft while sucking his balls, you'll drive him up the wall!
I don't know as I would say I feel dominated during a BJ, it does put men in a more passive role, where most other sex acts tend to make the woman the passive one (I know, that's a broad generalzation, work with me folks!) I also have a problem with this statement:
Quote:
Remember, just because you get a man to cum, doesn't mean it was a "good" blow job.
To me, that implies that there might be a "bad" BJ... AIN'T NO SUCH THING... as they say, the worst I ever had was REAL good, it just didn't last long enough! And if I came, it was a GREAT BJ!
One last tip, Chas, if you want to guage your man's response, maintain some kind of contact (eye or physical) with his feet, when his toes curl, you've hit paydirt!

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 12-29-2001, 04:20 PM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
Sweet Chastity---That "sensitive" spot that you're refering to;between the asshole&scrotum;is called the"taint."It got its name;because;it taint his asshole&it taint his scrotum.Sorry;
couldn't resist.That is an "old joke."Male oriented.It; immediatly;
popped into my mind when I read your thread.I realise that you're
serious!You know me and my"wise-ass"remarks. Irish
Old 12-29-2001, 04:44 PM

LOL!

God I love this forum! Mostly because everyone here is so great and helpful!

Maybe I'm just anxious cuz of my new love interest, so I'm thinking a lot about what I'd love to do for him but I'm not at that stage yet! I can't wait!

Thanks again guys!

Sweet Chastity
Old 12-29-2001, 08:08 PM
justLindy

Hi all

I was reading back and you were enquiring about lotions etc, any way I was took my partner with a mouthful of creme de meth (you know that green liquor). He said the coolling effects of the alcohol and the heat from the methol combined with a BJ was amazing.
Just a hint from experience don't use port it just burns

Have a good New Year
Old 12-31-2001, 08:10 AM

Hey Don,
Do you have the name of that cream? I think my wife would love it. (I mean the heat lotion)LOL. BTW when I read the male responses to Keith I decided that this was definately a great place.