Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average. Display Modes
Old 05-21-2007, 03:27 AM

Henry posted this link on my TRY THIS thread over in LIT. It demonstrates the position and the result. This is not the position I prefer but whatever works for you and variation DOES spice this up - like it NEEDS spicing up!! Anyway some people may find this easier to accomplish after watching the vid. Don't forget to try the Technique and compare it to this position.

http://www.redtube.com/2325
Old 03-30-2009, 09:09 PM
Yankee in Dixie

that's the way it looks to me.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 06-02-2009, 03:03 AM

Using your ARM

The point I make with the Technique is that you are using your arm mostly and not your fingers. The Gspot can fire off once OR you can keep it going a hundred times or more so you do NOT want to rely on the very small and somewhat delicate muscles and tendons in your fingers and wrist. You're just asking for carpal tunnel surgery if you do that.

The technique shown in the VID uses the forearm for power and speed and yes, the fingers are curled upwards towards her belly. You also notice that sometimes he will press on her lower abdomen. This pushed her tummy wall down and in turn pushes her GSPOT down into the fingers that are jammin' UP into that area causing the repetitive and obviously massive orgasms.

If you use the arm and shoulder muscles YOU can keep her going for hours if that is what she wants. Arm tires? Change arms. You can be ambidextrous for this and not have to rely on your dom hand.

For short G-Gasming it doesn't matter what method, fingers, hand you use, whether she is face up, down, hanging from the ceiling fan - it doesn't matter. For the marathons or even extended G-Gasming ... a dozen or two massive G-Gasms if you use the methods shown in the VID or how I describe you an maintain her orgasms - their depth and intensity and not have to worry about your hand/wrist needing surgery.

If you have her on her back and you are using the technique shown in the VID you can also use your tongue. Suck her whole clit - hood and all into your mouth, suck and do that thang with your tongue and then continue to G her. The COMBO-GASMS are said by many to be THE most intense orgasm or series of orgasms a woman can experience.