Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-15-2005, 08:27 AM
I Yam What I Yam

Send a message via AIM to asp Send a message via MSN to asp Send a message via Yahoo to asp
I find it romantic to come home to a special someone after a hard day at work.
Old 05-26-2005, 02:00 PM
Sworn Seeker

Romance goes beyond gifts, beyond sex, beyond all such things. What I find romantic is doing something with my girl (who I hope exists somewhere ) that we can both have fun doing, together...and we make it special, just because it's the two of us. One of the most romantic days I had was spending the day at my ex's house back when we were dating - she wanted me to help her work on her computer. We drove around town a lot, bought some parts, did the work, and hung out for a while...and we had the whole place to ourselves. Very rarely since has anything felt so RIGHT...but she's gone now... ;_;...excuse me a minute, folks...
Old 06-22-2005, 10:05 PM
gurly gurl

I find it romantic to hear you're missed.
Old 06-22-2005, 10:16 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

I received the most romantic thing in my email Monday afternoon. Now, as most of you realize, I tend to be a little on the mushy side...the man I'm lucky enough to have found again after 20 years isn't quite so much. But Monday, just because he knew it would make me happy, he emailed me a document of "unguarded thoughts," telling me in no uncertain terms what makes me special, the depth of his feelings, and his hopes and dreams.

Yeah, I'm smitten.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 12-12-2005, 07:06 PM
gurly gurl

a nice oil massage with all the lights off
Old 12-12-2005, 11:28 PM

I'm on the uber mushy side apparantly or so i'm told especially for a guy my age. Anyhoo on of the more romantic things i've done recently was written a few poems for her, took her flowers etc, baked for her, gave her a massage and expected nothing back.

But the most romantic thing so far was i went for a walk with her over the fields at the back of her house, we've been friends for a long time, but more recently gotten very close and i've had a crush on her for ages, and i didn't know she liked me anyway, it was a clear night and it was quite cold i gave her my coat and i taught her a few star constellations etc, as she never had anyone teach her before. Told her a few mushy stuff (too embarassed here to mention it sorry) and then kind leant in for a hug, and did an eskimo kiss for what seemed an eternity, and then i finally made the plunge and kissed her for the first time, and the first girl in over a year. Feeling as i did my knees were even shaking :P my heart pounding so hard she could hear and feel it and even see it on my neck.

Anyhoo that more recent romantic thing to me.

Of course there was the time in the middle of the night i decided to waltz with her in the middle of a car park on the way to the cinema as everyone watched lol.
Old 12-13-2005, 03:22 PM
Mingling with the crowd.

Colorado

A while back was on business in Colorado Springs, staying over the weekend. Arranged with different friends back home to each one of the take the kids for the weekend and bought airfare for my wife to fly out to join me in "the Springs."

Had flowers, candles and a hot bubble bath waiting for her when we got back to the hotel room. Massage oil and time with just the two of us followed.

Drove up to the top of Pike's Peak, visited Garden of the Gods and took a ride on the Royal Gorge Railroad (saw a black bear in the Arkansas River).

Just the two of us, after 16 years. Nice.
Old 12-15-2005, 12:33 AM
gurly gurl

kissing out by the water
Old 02-09-2006, 06:01 AM
Awesome on my Own

I watched my parents slow dance last evening. Why is this romantic? Dad and Mom have been married for 37years, they belong to a denomination that frowns on dancing, but after my brother started playing "You Are So Beautiful (to Me)" by Joe Cocker, they were immediatly in each others arms, swaying. I could see that they were 35years younger, brought back to "that special place" in time. And, this is the part that got my waterworks going, they sang it to each other and MENT IT!! (and as i am typing this, i still have to bawl) My parents are STILL in love.

My brother and i applauded after the song was over, and i could see that he was a little teary-eyed too.

You are so beautiful
To me
You are so beautiful
To me
Can't you see

You're everything I hoped for
You're everything I need
You are so beautiful to me

You are so beautiful
To me
Can't you see
You're everything I hoped for
You're every, everything I need
Old 02-09-2006, 10:42 AM
MSGME!

Walking around downtown after dinner.....no plan,no schedule,no place to be....just walking and holding hands....
Old 03-06-2006, 03:35 PM
gurly gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbh3
Walking around downtown after dinner.....no plan,no schedule,no place to be....just walking and holding hands....

Yeah, that is nice to do.
Old 03-06-2006, 11:52 PM
Loungin' Around

The fact that he calls to remind me...when I am up to my neck in work...to come home and take care of myself

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 03-07-2006, 05:53 AM
Just me.

Holding hands in church ... and when we pray, looking into each others eyes.

For almost 24 years now, we've gone up to take communion side-by-side, holding each other's hands. We're the only couple to do this, but everyone accepts it and now and then, someone will say something like, "I think that's so neat." ... I do, too.
Old 03-07-2006, 10:11 AM
Awesome on my Own

Awww DB, I love reading stuff like that.

My grandparents, who have been married 64 years, still hold hands when they walk. Or sometimes, Grandma will sit on Grandpa's lap. I want that for Mayhem and I.