Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-07-2001, 11:17 AM
Insatiable MILF

Send a message via Yahoo to JennyD
Question Anal play for men

I'm debating. My man and I have had times where we're doing whatever.. usually a good 69.. and I've inserted my finger a little into his ass. Afterwards he's said it felt good, but not something he'd like alot. Cool. I understand. But I'm curious about different techniques which may feel better. Him and I are good communicaters, but I'm trying to do a little research on my own first. I think some of it has to do with his own comfortableness, the taboo thoughts behind men and anal. But beyond that I want to give him the best possible oragisms. Any suggestions are appreciated.

=:-)
jenny

PS... how many of you men like the feeling? I couldn't figure out how to make a pole.

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct
way, and the only way, it does not exist." ~Friedrich Nietzsche
Old 09-07-2001, 11:47 PM

Wink

My wife and I have done it a few times. It feels good, but make sure your nails are trimmed
Old 09-08-2001, 04:31 AM
Wildland Fire Fighter

Smile Yes trim the nails

Yes trim the nails...!!! They hurt!
Be sure you get him good and wet or use some KY or olive oil, don't take much.
I love it, when my wife gives me head and she will at times when licking and sucking my balls lick and get my ass all wet (oh man that drives me nuts) and insert a finger and just as I cum pull the finger out!! WOW what a rush!
This guy loves the anal, we have many toys and I love it when she uses them, I'd let her us a strap-on on me if she had one!

Pixie's Wildland Fire Fighter
Find'em HOT and Leave'em WET!
Old 09-11-2001, 10:28 PM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Quote:
I couldn't figure out how to make a pole.

Well, try stroking and sucking it... works fer me!!!

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 09-21-2001, 07:15 AM

Send a message via AIM to jayrotic
Dear Jenny,

I love to have my ass teased. I'm not into insertion of large objects, but I have been really turned on by fingers and vibrators. Start with your husband while giving him head. Stroke from under his balls to his anus, and gently tickle it. Some pressure between his balls and anus, then the anus itself should also be exciting to him. Finally the tip of your finger gently in and out as he is coming is a good way to start. Eventually you may want to try anal beads. They are wonderful!

Jay
Old 09-21-2001, 08:45 AM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Sorry, couldn't resist being a smartass on my last reply. But now a little more serious now, some people (m & f alike) never get over being touchy about anal play. I've mostly enjoyed the few times my DW has fingered me, but it's so sensitive it kinda throbs for a while afterwards. But try this; the prostate, the little gland from which most of a man's semen comes, is right in front of his anus; rub that spot, or better yet rub your vibrator against it while you're giving him head, and watch out! You may get more than you bargained for!

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 09-21-2001, 02:45 PM

my boyfriend was new to anal play but i tried it one night, going slowly, no rushing and he loved it

i sarted by licking his ass for ages, got him nice and relaxed and then pressed the pad of my finger to the edge of his as then slid a finger in

now he is into anything, he likes the vibrator up his ass and i might try using a strap on if he is into it
Old 09-21-2001, 03:32 PM
Lycanthrope Love Machine

Last night, I asked my wife to put her finger in my ass while i jacked off into her open mouth. It was fantastic! I love having my butt played with. Licked, fingered, toys... of course, I've played with the toys myself, I'm still kind of hesitant to ask my wife to get her vibe out for me. I think if it ever came up, i'd really like my wife to do me with a strap on. It's amazing how much a guy can like getting his ass played with.
And the moon is full and bright."
Old 09-24-2001, 12:50 AM
Bard in Training

God that sounds sooooo hot!!! .......

I've never been fortunate enough to find a man who likes to give as well as RECEIVE pleasure anally!!! .......

And wow ..... it's such a huge turn on ... at least I think so ...... to be able to play with his ass too ........

Mmmmmm ...... let him know just how good it is ..... what it REALLY feels like so he has an idea just how awesome it feels when he does it to me!!!

Old 09-27-2001, 06:17 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Nubian
I enjoy a little tickle

now and then, but a full fledge anal invasion? I don't think I could handle that. It would feel too weird I guess.
Old 09-27-2001, 06:39 AM
Pedrolisto

Lightbulb On all fours

Biggest turn on between me and the wife is her 7" strap on. It's not all the time but when the mood hits us, it's a long slow ride to new heights. Hmmmm, I guess my answer is YES!
Old 09-27-2001, 06:54 AM

I enjoy anal play but wifey won't attempt it.. so I have to pleasure myself that way while masterbating... I have included a pics of that in another thread called "Some Anal Fun"
Old 10-06-2001, 05:49 PM
CharlieB

mmm a good wet lick is just heavenly, and I certainly enjoy a lil' incertion as long as it not to large and its well lubricated.
the prostate is a man's g-point ya know
Old 10-07-2001, 12:58 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Stinger Send a message via AIM to Stinger Send a message via Yahoo to Stinger
Use some Olive Oil

At time when my wife Jules and I are playing around, she may play a little. I used some Olive Oil on here after one of our anal sessions with her. It is susposed to stretch out the muscles and make it more comfortable. If anything, it is a lubrication. Try it on you too if you like anal, too.
Old 12-18-2001, 08:54 PM
RockingxRobin

My husband was the same way. It felt good to him but he didnt want me to do it. I kept assuring him that just because it felt good didnt mean that he was gay. That it was me, his wife, giving him pleasure. That must have done the trick, cause now he likes it. He doesnt like penetration but he likes to be played with. Hope this helps.