Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-28-2002, 09:32 PM
the Lusty Wench

Overlooking the Ocean -Hawaii Vacation – Part 5

Ok, time to get out and about for a day – I mean you don’t go to Hawaii just to stay indoors or in the pool or waterfall ….. well you know what I mean …..

Our vacation is half over and we had another big touristy type of adventure – we spent the entire day and evening at the Polynesian Cultural Center – located just a few miles from the house and what a great day – also wore us right out. We did the entire extravaganza, participating in various activities, stringing leis, learning some basic dance steps for various of the Polynesian cultures, tasting various types of food specialties for the various islands and finally in the evening attending a big feast with the whole pig bar-b-que’d on a spit over an open fire, and the entertainment including fire dances and the like …. It was incredible, an adventure not to be missed, but by the time it was all over it was pretty late. All those scantily clad dancers and being close to each other, but limited on how much or how intimately we could touch each other….. Well, we drove away and all I could think of was how much I wanted to be close to you, really close!

We decided to take the long way back to the house. While driving we managed to find an overlook area from the top of a cliff looking down to the ocean that was quiet and had a rather dimly lit parking spot quite a ways into the overlook and away from the road. We pull the car in there, parking sideways, no one else is there. Both of us get out to appreciate the view (even in the dark) and to let the night breezes blow through our hair. We hold hands, and stand quietly looking at what is in front of us, it’s beautiful and wild. You feel me shiver a little in the cooling breezes and move to stand close behind me, arms wrapping around me at the shoulders, pulling me closer into you. I love that, I tell myself not to think about the fact that our vacation is now more than half over.

I move against you, especially wiggling my butt against you. I feel your immediate reaction and I smile and slowly grind my body against you again. I hear your deep groan as you nuzzle at my neck and ear. Your hands move down slightly and lift my breasts up, squeezing as you cup them from the underside, not yet approaching the nipples. I feel the heat of your hands and it only emphasizes the cooler blood that sits in the untouched portion of my breasts, my nipples rise and harden in reaction, you gently squeeze a few more times, watching my physical reaction and how my nipples are now clearly outlined through the t-shirt I am wearing.

You don’t wait long before your fingers roll them through the fabric of my t-shirt and bra, pinching slightly, I arch my back and my butt rubs harder into you. You twist and pull, knowing I love the slightly rougher moves when it comes to my nipples. I moan a little as you continue this torturous pleasure, alternating your touches between pinches and pulls. Then you take one hand away and move it to dip ever so slightly into the waistband of my jeans. I stand on tip-toes trying to get you to push your hand in farther, but you are teasing me, forcing me to wait and work for my pleasure.

You lick the side of my neck, then nip at my ear, then you kiss the top of my shoulder, moving around slowly with your lips and mouth …. Ahhhh, babe, that feels so good, so sensuous, so achingly sexy!! You turn my head a bit so you can lick at and gently bite my lips, our mouths finally connecting as you delve deep into me, kissing me thoroughly, I feel the haze settle over me, I am drowning in my senses and you are in control of it all.

I feel how hard you are as you rub against me, feel the length of you extending up and pressed against my back. I arch my back into your body and feel the heat and urgency of your desire. You feel so good, all of you ... chest, hips, legs …. All of you as you press against me!
Old 08-28-2002, 09:32 PM
the Lusty Wench

We taunt and tease each other for long drawn out minutes, during which time we both are deeply and passionately affected. Finally I can’t stand it anymore and turn around and into you, pulling your head down so we can enjoy deep sensual kisses. If you never touched any part of me except the exchange of our kisses, well I’d be happy, maybe not fully satisfied, but happy. Your kisses are so warm and inviting and then they turn so blood stirring!

Your arms wrap around me and pull me tight into your body, your hands then cup my butt and lift me against you bringing us closer. First I raise one leg to hold my inner thigh high against the outside of your leg and then you lift me off the ground, allowing me to wrap my legs around your waist and dip the junction of my thighs to press hard against you. One of us moans, I’m not sure which.

You slowly turn us so I am sitting on the hood of the car. You reach between us and release the zipper of my jeans, then push them down a bit. Your hand slides down and you slip your hand between my legs feeling the wetness leaking through my panties, slowly you insert a finger between the material and my thigh, pushing it higher easing it inside of me. Mmmmm that feels sooooooo gooooooddddddd. Your fingers sliding slickly through my wet passage, first one then a second, bending and stretching them, filling me, your thumb exposes my clit from under it's hood, roughly rubbing across it's sensitive edge. With your other hand you offer your cock to your mouth, and smile as the tip of my tongue runs provocatively around my lips before snaking out towards it's tempting treat. You hold it just out of reach of my tongue, but close enough that I can smell the deep heady scent of your manhood, it is filling my nostrils taking over every other sense, all my nerve endings are on fire....

I breathe deeply .... make eye contact with you .... try my raised eyebrow look, hoping you'll feel intimidated, but know you won't ... it's one of the other things I really like about you .... you don't let me control you, even now, when I ache for you to do me! .... I FINALLY manage to get the tip of my tongue across your tip .... slowly tracing to your slit .... breathe softly across the top ... you smell and taste so good, the heat of your body sending my senses in every direction, come closer babe, let me roll my tongue around your cock - or anyplace else you'd like!

You lift a finger to my chin pulling my face up away from my throbbing lollipop, You dip your head placing kisses and licks and bites over my cheeks and lips. I love that you take those extra seconds to lick and bite and kiss me.

Your other hand leaves the damp security of my pussy and hooks under my arm lifting me off you and turning me around. You push me forward over the hood of the car sliding around behind me, your hands grip the hem of my pants rolling them down and over my hips and thighs exposing the curves of my ass to you, with a strong tug you snap the waistband of my panties and toss them into the bushes beyond the parking spaces. Bending me low over the hood of the car you take hold of your cock and rub it twice along the full length of my slit, then gripping hard on my hips you pull me roughly backwards at the same time thrusting forward, burying your full length in me as your abdomen smacks against my ass... finally the teasing is over! I arch my back so I can be closer to you and feel you go even deeper.

You proceed to pull almost out of me and thrust deeply over and over. When you are almost out of me I feel the cool ocean breezes and then the heat of you as you come into me and against me again. It is a very sensual combination and my body reacts even more quickly than usual to the things that we are doing to each other. I reach down between my legs and tickle and squeeze your balls as you come into me, briefly getting to stroke some of your length as well. I love the way you feel, so masculine, so hard and unyielding at times and at the same time that softer than velvet texture, softer than melted butter, softer than anything else I can think of and it is stretched so tightly across the heated hardness or steel or marble …. Oh, what am I saying, everything about you does it for me.

Since one of my hands is busy touching you and the other is helping me maintain balance as you thrust hard into and against me – you reach around me and stroke my clit, then press the palm of your hand against me there and move it in slow circles, pushing me into your strokes at the same time, not that you need to, I am already pushing back against you, wanting all of you, every time. I feel the rippling tingle deep inside of me, try to flatten my clit even more so I get maximum coverage from your palm and keep it pressed hard there, doing a small circular motion of my own.

You feel how close I am and know what will finish my wait, your strokes get harder but you aren’t pulling so far out now, your other hand grabs one of my breasts and you squeeze hard, the whole breast at first, or at least as much as your hand will hold, the center of your palm exactly on top of my nipple. You squeeze hard several times before taking hold of my extending nipple – you pinch me hard, right on that spot that sends me involuntarily pushing at your thrust, you pinch me hard there in rhythm with your thrusts, which are slightly slower now, but harder ….

Ohhhhhhh babe, …. Pleassssse …. You pull my nipple hard and twist it. That squeaky sound comes from deep in my throat and then the low gutteral grown as my body spasms against you, over and over again as you work the places you have learned will extend my pleasure, and you keep working them until finally my internal muscles clamp down onto your cock and squeeze at you, hard. You keep thrusting and I hear the tempo of your breathing get faster and more shallow and then feel the tension rise from your balls, you cum in me, I feel several long squirts hit me deep inside and then you pull out, twirl me back to face you and the last couple of squirts leave an opaque thick film across my nipples and chest. I rub your cream into my skin, bringing some up to taste you, pull you close to kiss you deeply and hold you tight for a few moments before the chill of the night settles against my backside which is leaning against the cold metal of the car.

I reach for my clothes, you get them first and hold them away from me as you usher me into the front seat of the car, both of us still naked and you start the engine. As we drive back to the house, you hand is there again, resting between my thighs, your fingers pushing at me until as we drive into the drive way of the house, I come again, leaking onto the your t-shirt which you had thought to put under me. You smile and carry me to the pool throwing me into the deep end and then dive in after me, he takes me over the edge into orgasm twice and is still ready for a little late night skinny dipping. I'm a happy woman! :)

(I just have to say thanks for some parts of this story were written by a special friend who helps me find the right words to make it more exciting - even for me).

Hope you liked the newest adventure – Any comments, praise, criticism or suggestions are always good to hear. Thanks for stopping by to read this story. Jjjjbo.
Old 08-28-2002, 10:34 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Excellent addition to your series~ my thanks to you and your inspiration;)

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 08-29-2002, 05:50 AM

Whew! You can even make Hawaii hotter and wetter!
Old 08-29-2002, 02:33 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Your stories are very arousing and erotic. I love reading them, please keep up the good work.

Old 08-29-2002, 02:43 PM
Manwhore

VERY Sexy story!! I'll have to go back and read the first ones now... ;)

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 08-29-2002, 04:32 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Hi jjjjbo

This story is building up the tension like a perfect wave building in the ocean off shore, I can't wait for the final crescendo

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 08-29-2002, 04:38 PM
the Lusty Wench

Thank you all -

Lilith - the thought that I could inspire YOU is amazing to me!

Indulgence - thank you, what a nice compliment! and by the way - Welcome to the site (even if a bit late)

Prophet R - Glad you like my stories - it mean a lot!

Aqua - thanks, the thought that one of my stories would prompt you to read more .... that's very high praise.

Glyndwr - what a nice way to show your appreciation!

Thanks again!
Old 08-31-2002, 06:53 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Excellent, jjjjbo! Very exciting and sensuous....as are all of your stories. Now, I know why I've always wanted to visit Hawaii...:D

Looking forward to Part 6.....with great anticipation!
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 09-04-2002, 02:27 AM
Horny Devil

Send a message via ICQ to legend
another great installment jjjjbo.....fantastic series! :p

The sun is gone, but I have a light - Kurt Cobain

~I love Nikki~
Old 09-04-2002, 11:27 AM
the Lusty Wench

Sugarsprinkles - thanks always so nice to hear your comments and hope to get part 6 done this week.

Legend - thanks - you are too kind! jjjjbo