Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-06-2002, 10:24 AM
Pixie's Hopeless Romantic

Send a message via AIM to Miltone
The Blissfield, Part 4: The Night In

Holly reclined on the soft flannel sheets of the huge antique Victorian bed. David stood over her, his knee between her open legs, his suit jacket was opened and falling from his shoulders, his necktie pulled askew, and his long stiff cock poking out from his trousers, still showing a glistening sheen from her wet pussy. Her dress was disheveled, pulled up over her hips exposing her hot pink pussy, and pulled down along with her bra leaving her beautiful breasts exposed to his loving glance.

He leaned forward and eased the dress up her body, her body rising up from the bed in a wave that allowed him to pull it up and over her head. After carefully draping the silky dress over the footboard, his tender loving fingers moved back to touch her, reaching around to unfasten the emerald green bra from her undulating pink body. Teasingly, he drew his fingers down her body, from her shoulders over her breasts, her stomach and belly, close to but not touching her wet shaven pussy, and then finally down her long legs. Holly raised a leg thinking that he was going to remove her stockings, but he simply ran his hands up her legs, smoothing and straightening the sheer black silk.

"Let's leave them on," he suggested. "Besides I love the look of your legs in stockings."

And she loved the way he looked at her, his hazel eyes filled with lust and longing as they wandered up the length of her legs to her pussy and then further up her body to stop when they reached her emerald eyes. She smiled broadly at the touch of his hand and the sweeping look of his eyes.

He stood beside the bed and began to remove his clothes, Shucking off the jacket and pulling the necktie loose, he unbuttoned the white shirt, opening it a bit with every button. His body was nicely defined, though far from a body builder's exaggerated curves. He had broad shoulders and a nicely defined chest with a gentle taper down to a narrow waist. There was just a light dusting of hair on his chest and stomach that complemented his trim physique. He wasn't just a boy but was all man, experienced and knowledgeable, and she reveled in the feelings that his attentions created inside her.

He tucked his cock back inside his trousers, unfastened them, and let them fall to the floor. As he leaned over to pick them up and drape them over the footboard, Holly couldn't resist and reached out to run her hand over the lump inside his dark green silk boxers. He placed his hand down on top of hers.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah," he said, pulling her hand away from him. "You'll have plenty of time for that later on. I can see that I have to do something about this."

David eased himself up onto the bed straddling her waist. As he leaned down to kiss her tantalizingly, he gently grabbed her wrists and pulled her arms up over her head, holding them there as he bent to kiss her breasts. His tongue teased each of her taut pink nipples as he lapped at them. He sucked each one up into his mouth, continuing to tongue it and graze the tip with his teeth. She was so caught up in the delicious sensation caused by his kisses that she didn't realize what he had done until she felt him pull the wrist restraints tighter as he secured them to the headboard. Her eyes popped wide open when she went to move her arms and found her movement restricted.

"David, honey, is this necessary?" she asked, feeling just a bit nervous.

"Maybe not absolutely necessary, but certainly helpful," he replied with a devilish glint in his eyes. "Just relax and trust me in that I will never do anything to hurt you."

She nodded anxiously and felt him slip something behind her head, realizing what it was when he brought the blindfold down over her eyes plunging her into darkness. She could feel his hands on her face, positioning it over her eyes. Then the fingers moved down over her cheeks, and lightly traced the outline of her lips, drawing a circle around them several times. When one finger flirted with the part between her lips, she eagerly sucked it inside her mouth, her body beginning to wriggle from the tense excitement.

There were fingers all over her now, light little touches and he moved his hands randomly over her body. No part of her was spared his light teasing touch, every inch of her was touched and caught on fire, her arms and elbows and shoulders one moment, her belly and hips and legs the next. She writhed and wiggled when he touched her soft thighs and pussy. She began to moan when he toyed once again with her breasts. She didn't know where his touch would fall again and was startled when he lifted his fingers away from her.

"Oh, David," she called out. "Honey?"

His fingers had disappeared but she could hear him moving about the room. She turned her head from side to side trying to follow his movements. She recognized the sound of Santana's music as he had apparently changed the CD and then felt a breeze sweep over her naked body from the side, followed by the warmth of his breath near her ear.

"You are so beautiful, Holly," he whispered in her ear.

When she turned her head to face him, he was gone. Then she felt a tickling sensation around her neck. The suddenness of it made her jump. He must have picked up the ostrich feather and was teasing her body with it. She pulled at the restraints, as he drew the feather over her body, but the harder she pulled, the tighter they became. When he dusted her breasts with the feather she thought she would explode. Her nipples were stiff and hard and he was drawing figure eights around and around them.

"David, honey," she moaned as she squirmed about on the bed. "Oh, David, please stop teasing me like this."

The feather tickled its way down from between her breasts along her belly, then up under her arms and further up along the inside of her arms. As he continued to tease her naked body by dragging the feather down over her belly and hips, she could feel the growing dampness between her legs. Then it was on her thighs and the soft sensitive skin surrounding her pussy. She pushed her hips up toward where she thought he must be, but he moved away leaving her alone. For what felt like several minutes, but could have been just a few seconds, she was alone, the music in the background covering his movements.

Then she felt movement at the foot of the bed and the warmth of his body between her legs. Was he going to make love to her now, she wondered? She moved her legs closer together to try and trap him, but he saw it coming and held her legs open with his strong hands. Then she felt his breathing on her pussy and she thrust her hips upward to meet his kiss. Holding her legs apart, David brought his mouth down to her pussy, pressing his mouth to the wet lips, tucking his tongue deep inside. He boosted her hips up, hooked her legs over his shoulders, and buried his face into her hot wet sex. She had never known a man to eat her like this, his tongue twisting and turning deep inside her.

"Oh, David!" she screamed aloud. "Oh, yes, honey,"

As gentle as he had been during the afternoon down by the lake, so was he now urgent in the way he moved his tongue on her now. She came quickly once then twice and before she could scarcely recover, a third time. He thrust his fingers up her pussy and worked around to just barely touch her g-spot. Then he withdrew his finger and re-planted his mouth on her, sucking her clit up into his mouth and soon she was coming again more violently than before. He held fast against her as the thundering wave swept over her. Then he eased her hips back down to the bed and moved back away from her. For a few moments she didn't know where he was, then she heard the sound of his voice.

"So what have we here?" he said with a devilish laugh in his voice. "Mmm, we have some strawberries left over. Would you like some?" he asked.

She nodded her head.

"All right then, open wide," he said, and she felt him climb up onto the bed.

Obediently, she opened her mouth and felt him carefully and gently bring a berry covered in cream to her lips. He held it so that she could take a bite. A second and third berry followed and she ate hungrily. When some cream dripped onto her cheek and began to run down it, she felt his hot tongue lick it clean from her. Then he kissed her mouth, a full wet passionate kiss that lasted a minute or more. Then he was gone.

"So do you want some more?" he asked sounding nearby.

She nodded her head again and opened her mouth. She felt a drop of cream fall onto her tongue and when he lowered it down toward her she closed her mouth around it, but it wasn't a strawberry, it was his cock dipped in the thick cream. Fortunately she hadn't taken a hard bite and quickly realized what he had done. She greedily sucked his cock into her mouth, moaning as he began to gently thrust himself inside.

"Oh, Holly! You are a hungry little thing, aren't you?" he teased her, as he stroked the side of her face. He suddenly pulled back and his cock popped out of her mouth. "Mmm, that was too good, baby. Besides, I think it's time for daddy to have some dessert."

She felt the bed shift as he moved away and climbed off the bed. He was moving around the room, but she couldn't tell what he was doing. Although she pulled and twisted at the restraints, he had secured them well and she realized that she was his captive for a least a while longer. She heard him come closer to the bed and move close to her. As he lowered his mouth to kiss her belly, she thrust her hips upward, eager for the touch of his kiss.

"Good girl," he said, slipping something under her hips. "I was hoping you'd do that without my asking."

When she lowered her hips again she could feel the texture of a linen sheet beneath her butt. His hands were everywhere on her now, and she moaned loudly again, reveling in the wonderful touch of his hands.
Old 09-06-2002, 10:27 AM

"You know how I've told you how beautiful I think you are?" he whispered in her ear. She nodded eagerly remembering all of the times he had told her so. His breath was warm on her cheek as he spoke softly to her, "Now we're going to find out how delicious you are."

She heard a kind of slurping sound and wondered what it was just as the bed shifted again as he moved around and down between her legs, spreading them apart a bit wider. The warm wonderful touch of his hands returned to her belly and thighs and pussy as he moved his fingers and palms over her writhing body. Suddenly she felt a damp sticky sensation as he moved his hand on her mound. It felt as if he was massaging something onto her and the smell struck her. Strawberries? No, it was an artificial strawberry smell like syrup. Then she heard the telltale sound of an aerosol can being sprayed and felt the chill of some light whipped cream being applied to her.

"You remember how I told you that my favorite dessert is fresh strawberry shortcake," he said with a chuckle. "Well, baby, you're about to become the shortcake."

He reached up and spread more syrup on her breasts and applied a topping of whipped cream to each. Her body shivered from the sensations as she felt the syrup begin to warm up and run in rivulets over her body. She heard him moan low, then came his tongue down on her, licking and lapping in circles around each breast, then down to her pussy. She tried to move herself toward him as if offering herself up to him. He hummed and moaned as he worked feverishly to lick her clean.

"Oh, David!" she cried out as he licked her breasts clean leaving them just a bit sticky.

He cupped each breast tenderly and suckled each nipple, drawing his tongue around the aureole teasingly.

"Oh, God, honey!" she moaned.

Then he moved down to finish off the syrup and cream running down from her belly along the slit of her pussy and the crack of her ass. His lips and tongue went everywhere, licking the cream off, lapping at the sticky syrup. He picked up her hips and drove his tongue back and forth along her crack, reaching into every crevasse that sheltered some of his favorite flavor. Spreading the cheeks of her ass, she felt his tongue tease at the puckered opening of her anus. And then, as he finished up on her pussy, she came again violently, surrendering to the endless flicking of his tongue on her clit.

"David! Oh, honey!" she called out. "Oh, David, eat me! Yes! Oh, yes!"

He held her trembling hips in his hands, pressing his mouth firmly against her pussy, his tongue buried as deep inside her as it could reach. As the tremors began to subside, he set her back down to the bed and moved over to her side. There were some more slushing sounds and he leaned down near her face again.

"Are you hungry, baby?" he asked. "Want something to eat?"

She wasn't sure how to respond but nodded her head.

"Good," he laughed. "Because I'm going to make you a banana split, and I don't think you need me to explain that one."

She heard the sound of the whipped cream and then smelled something almost like pineapple. David was moving now and she felt him climb up and straddle her chest. Reaching down to lift her head upward, he tucked a pillow under her head.

"Ready for dessert, Holly?" he asked. "Is my baby hungry?"

She nodded her head and opened her mouth, eagerly imagining what would come next. Sure enough she felt some whipped cream brush against her lips and began lapping at it. Quickly she licked her way through to the pineapple syrup that was coating his cock, which was waiting for her underneath. She eagerly licked and lapped at him and he eventually moved himself so that she could suck his cock inside her mouth. She wriggled her body underneath him in pleasure as he began to move his cock in and out of her mouth. As he moved his cock around her face, she tried to lick and suck all of the sticky sweet syrup from him that she could, feeling him moan and sigh each time she'd suck him back into her hot mouth.

Oh, Baby!" he moaned, as he moved himself in and out of her.

He was leaning over her, his cock suspended just within reach of her hungry mouth. She lunged at him crazily now; literally trying to eat him with little bites and nibbles. Soon she had cleaned everything off and could taste the flesh of his cock. He began to thrust himself into her willing mouth. She could hear the fast pattern of his breathing. How she wanted to be able to reach out and hold him and fondle him, yet had to settle for the sucking and licking instead. Finally he moved back away from her face over to her side again.

"David, honey, please come back," she cried.

The next thing she felt was a warm washrag running over her body cleaning up most of the sticky sweetness that had covered her just minutes before. He gently cleaned off her breasts and belly and pussy and butt. She felt a chill as soon as he took the warm rag away, especially in her sensitive nipples that were now standing stiffly upright.

"What's the matter baby?" he teased her. "You look cold. Want me to warm you up?"

She squirmed within the restraints.

"I've got a special treat for you now," he said sitting beside her on the bed. "I've been dreaming about this for a long while."

As soon as his hands reached over to touch her, she knew what it was. They were warm and coated with scented oil, coconut perhaps. She responded to his touch as his loving hands began to move over her, massaging the oil into her body. He started up near her shoulders, then her breasts and torso, her belly and thighs, and every part of her body that he could reach with her laying on her back. She loved the feel of his hands on her and the way that he kept at least one hand on her at all times. Every part of her was tingling beneath the wonder of his touch.

"David can you let me up now?" she asked. "At least let me see you."

"Well, seeing that you have been a pretty good sport about all of this, maybe so," he said still keeping his hands ever moving on her. Even though he had been massaging her, it was easy to feel the tense energy building up inside her. "So what will you do if I turn you loose?"

"I'll do anything for you, anything, just let me up, okay?" she pleaded.

His fingers were dwelling on her sensitive nipples, now warm and well oiled. She couldn't believe how hot she was, how pencil tip hard they were, and she squirmed beneath his commanding touch.

"Tell you what," he said slowly. "We'll compromise."

She felt his fingers move up her body, dragging along her neck, then finally reach for the blindfold. She blinked when the subdued lights in the room flickered into view. She looked up to see David's smiling face gazing down at her. She looked around the room and could see him sitting naked beside her. Her body was golden and glistening from the warm oil. He leaned down to kiss her lightly and keeping his lips in contact with hers, he moved around so that he was hovering over her body. His cock hung down and bumped up against her pussy. She began to move her hips so that she rubbed against him; her legs spread wider hoping to draw him inside.

"Do you want me to fuck you, Holly?" he asked as they continued to kiss. "Do you want me, Baby?"

"Oh, God, yes!" she moaned as she wiggled under him. "Fuck me. Please, David, fuck me."

As hot as she was for him, as slick as her lightly oiled pussy had become, and as hard as his cock was, there was little to stop his cock from pushing it's way down inside her. With a long deliberate and slow stroke he slipped deep inside her pussy, both of them savoring each inch of him that disappeared inside her. He penetrated her up to the bone then began to pull back out, more slowly than when entering her. He held himself up from her body and looked down at her. Holly appeared to him as a wonderful mix of beauty and passion. Her eyes were filled with lust and desire; her cheeks were flushed with a rosy hue of arousal; her mouth was open and her breathing fast and deep; her body writhing with pleasure. David wanted to savor every moment of this, the look in her eyes, the movement of her body, and the way she made him feel as they pushed together.

"Baby, I love the way you look tonight," he said, his own feelings of lust and desire growing with each second. "I want both of us to remember all of this."

"Oh, David," she called out, rocking her hips, grinding herself on him.

He pulled his cock all the way out of her and she moved her legs together and felt her lips squeeze the head as it popped free. He rubbed the head of his cock up and down the length of her pussy several times, as slowly as he had his tongue earlier. She tried working her hips into position so that it would be taken inside her, but he fended off her attempt. A devilish smile came over his face.

"This is for all of the times that you have teased me, Baby," he said. "All the times you told me things on the phone, online, in your letters, in person."

With that he pushed his cock into her, just the head, and then pulled it all the way out. Then inside a bit farther, before pulling it back out all the way. Each time he went inside it was a bit farther than the last, but each time he pulled himself completely free of her. She wanted him in her, she wanted him deep inside her, and he knew it and could see it expressed in her eyes. But then she could read his feelings just as easily by looking up at him. His hazel eyes were glazed over with passion for her. She felt the hunger in him and wiggled her body to accommodate his desire. With each stroke he was moving deeper inside her until at last they were again bone-to-bone, and she could feel all of his long hard cock inside her. She tried squeezing herself tightly around him, trying to trap him inside.
Old 09-06-2002, 10:29 AM

As he held himself just above her body, suspended on his elbows and knees, he began to rock his hips in long slow strokes, letting the full length of him pull nearly out of her and then back deep inside. Again and again he moved slowly against her and she kept squeezing him, pulling her legs tightly together, making her small pussy even tighter for him. Soon the sensation of her tight wet pussy overwhelmed him and he started picking up the pace, his strokes coming a bit quicker, and his thrusts a bit harder. She lay back and surrendered to him now, her body succumbing to the powerful thrusts of his body that was tensed like a great sexual spring that had been wound up and was now being released.

"Oh, David! Fuck me!" she cried out. "Oh, David!"

His breathing was coming very fast, she noticed. She felt her body being bounced by the strength of his movement. Her breasts, pushed together and held upright by his strong arms clutching at her side, were rubbing against his chest, the hard tips of her nipples burning into him. Her moans and sighs were louder and stronger. She tried calling out his name but the words wouldn't form and all that came out were wild animal-like cries of passion. Nearly unconscious with pleasure her mouth found his shoulder and she buried her teeth in his tense muscle. He flinched slightly but didn't miss a beat. In fact it was almost as if she had spurred him onward and he bore down upon her with a wild flurry of long hard strokes. She felt her body being pushed up toward the headboard.

Then he settled his weight down onto her hips, his cock buried deep inside her, as if he was going to change position. When she felt his hands move up her arms, she realized that perhaps he was finally going to release her from the restraints. His hands trembling with excitement, fumbled at one restraint, finally able to loosen the little fur collar that had held her wrist so securely. Then he moved to the other one and more easily slipped her hand free. Though he expected her to quickly jump up once released, he was surprised to see her remain on her back, her arms still lying up about her head. Without letting his cock slip out of her, he pushed himself up, scooted his legs up under her hips, and came to a kneeling position. Moving his hands from her hips up along the sides of her waist and then to her shoulders he began to pull her up from the warm dampness of the bed sheets, so that she was sitting on his lap. Her heavy lidded green eyes gazed at him so lovingly as her arms eased around his shoulders. She had to kiss him with a flurry of mad wet wild kisses, her lips and teeth nibbling at him.

Holly started to rock her hips, gently at first, but soon harder and more firmly rubbing her pussy on his cock still buried in her wet pussy. She shifted her legs making it easier to rock up and down on him. She had lost count of the orgasms she had experienced this day and didn't care. But she wanted him to cum and was going to do everything she could to do so. He had kissed her and caressed her and fucked her all day to such a height of satisfaction that she would do anything to bring him up to the same plateau of pleasure.

"David, I want you to come," she said urgently. "I want you to come in me. Do you want to come, honey?"

He looked back at her with a similar heavy lidded gaze. "Here let's do this," he said.

The way he tried to raise her leg, she knew that he wanted her on her hands and knees. He rose up and knelt behind her, holding the sweet cheeks of her ass apart so that his cock could slip inside her pussy from behind. Rocking together they began to move in such a sweet sexy dance, their moves equal and opposite expressions of the same desire. She pulled away and he pulled back, then they rocked back together plunging his cock back into her. She could feel the head bouncing deep inside her womb, her ass slapping against his belly, and her breasts bouncing back and forth as she rocked wildly.

"Oh, David, honey! Come for me!" she cried out again and again. "Come for me!"

He held her hips tightly and felt every inch of himself being gripped tightly by her pussy. The luscious curves of her ass blended so beautifully into the taper of her waist before spreading to her shoulders. She arched her back up and bent over dropping her head down as she moved against him. Then she dropped her belly down and raised her head up, arching her back the other way and tossing her hair back over her shoulders so that it spilled down her back. This wild ravenous creature was bringing him so close now; he lay his own head back and slammed into her again and again, harder and harder. They were so mad and wild that he wasn't surprised when his cock popped out of her. It sprang up and when he moved toward her, it slipped up between the cheeks of her ass. He felt her shiver as the underside rubbed on her tight little pink anus.

"Oh, honey!" she cried out, turning her head back to look at him. "You want to fuck my ass? Do you? Will that make you come?"

He looked at the appealing sight of Holly, her sweat-streaked red hair flying about her head, her pink flushed body moving and writhing as his cock eased back and forth along the crack of her ass. Leaning over toward the nightstand he picked up a condom package and ripped it open with his teeth. Sometimes putting one on could be a real mood killer, but he was so turned on by the look in her eyes and her curvy body begging for him, that he pulled it onto his cock and rolled it down easily. Her body was covered with oil and sweat and combined the lubricant on the rubber and the way she positioned her ass, it was easy to start easing his cock inside her tight pink nether hole.

"Oh, God, David!" she called out hoarsely.

Slowly he eased the head of his cock into her tense ass and felt her grip him tightly. As she started to relax with the feeling of him inside her like this, he began to work more inside, until he saw the last part of him disappear inside her. Of all the great pleasures they had experienced was another one that he would not forget. Her ass was like a hot wet hand firmly stroking his cock, only better. She began to scream with pleasure with each stroke. When she buried her head on the pillow, he noticed that her hand was slipping down to rub her clit.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she screamed. "Oh, David! Yes!"

The sensation of her firm ass tightly gripping his cock drove him near madness. The sight of her backside was amazing as she rocked back and forth against his belly, he ran his hands all over every part of her he could reach, rubbing her back and shoulders, tweaking her nipples, and rubbing her clit.

"I'm coming, David! I'm coming!" she cried out as he fingered her pussy with abandon.

"Wait a minute," he murmured. "I'm not quite ready to come yet."

She reached down between her legs and could feel his balls rising up tightly against his body. "Oh, come for me, David! I want to feel your cum inside me!" she pleaded.

He was so close but quickly withdrew and slipped off the bed. When she looked around to see what was wrong, he directed her to turn over onto her back. He grabbed her by the legs and pulled her butt close to the edge of the bed and placed her legs up with the ankles at his shoulders. Pulling off the rubber and tossing it aside, he thrust his cock back inside her pussy. He pulled her legs together so that her wet pussy was tighter than ever. The sight of her long athletic body stretched out, grabbing at him, her breasts with the taut pink nipples bouncing in time to their sexual music, sent more waves of passion over him.

He thrust hard and deep into her, his sexual tension reaching such a peak that his body felt like vibrating steel. All Holly could do was writhe from the pleasure flowing through her. At one moment she was smiling and laughing in enjoyment and then her eyes closed as a wave of passion consumed her. The look in her eyes as a tremendous wave of orgasmic pleasure swept over her, pushed him over the edge. No longer could he control the feelings that were welling up from deep within his body. With a few final awesome hard strokes he pushed deep into her and felt the hot cum begin to surge up from his balls, coursing along the path that would send it spurting deep inside her.

"Come for me, David," she called out. "Come in me! I need to feel it, Honey!"

"Oh, Baby! I'm coming!" he shouted. "Oh, Baby!"

The pleasure of his climax tossed his head backward, as he moaned and grunted, feeling of the tension that had been building up all day finally release from his body. When it erupted, she could feel it spurt strongly out of him deep inside of her. His sticky sweet cum coated his cock and she could feel the warmth spread. Out of breath, she shuddered and trembled as her own sexual tension released.

He collapsed onto the bed and pulled her over to lay with him. He nestled her in the crook of his arm and held her close as they both slowly regained their breath and senses. She could feel his heart beating fast and hard, and the trembling vibrations of his body echoed her own. Their sweet little kisses spoke all of the little compliments that lovers usually share at time like this. Their arms held each other tightly as they slowly settled back down to earth from the heavenly place they had been. The CD had long finished, but neither one wanted to stir from the bed and leave the warm, satisfying feeling of this close intimate coupling.
Old 09-06-2002, 10:31 AM

"Thanks for dessert," Holly remarked, finally breaking the silence.

"You were delicious," David returned. "I could eat you all over again."

"I would die if you tried again," she laughed, remembering the touch of his tongue when he had lapped at the syrup and cream.

"That wouldn't be a bad way to go now would it?" he asked facetiously.

Holly rubbed his shoulder where the marks of her teeth stood out. "I'm sorry about this, hon," she said kissing it.

"Battle scars," he remarked looking over.

They remained close together, kissing and touching lightly, relishing the warm cozy sensation of being so close together after having been apart so long.

"Do you love me, David?" she asked, before realizing how silly it sounded. "You don't really have to answer, you know."

"But I want to, Holly," he replied softly and earnestly. "You know I love the way you look, the way you talk and walk. I love the way you touch me and make love to me. Maybe that adds up to loving you. I don't know for sure yet."

"I know," she said, hugging him tightly. "It's kind of scary when I think about it too."

"When I figure it out, you will be the first to know," he said, giving her a squeeze.

Leaving their clothes heaped on the floor they simply pulled the covers up and over their bodies for the night. They slept the entire night in each other's arms, and both noticed the remarkable feeling of closeness and intimacy when they awoke.

Epilogue: The Day After

It rained all of the following day and they chose to spend it lounging about the room naked, dressing only to go down to brunch and later on for dinner. They sat for much of the morning on the bed playing favorite records like a couple of teenagers. As David watched her nod her head in time to the music he reached over to touch her cheek and pull her face near his. The look they exchanged ignited their passion again and they made hot fast love. Although she was tempted to get back at him for teasing her the night before, the way he made love to her made her forget about revenge. After dinner, took a walk in the balmy early evening air before returning to their room where they made long slow glorious love till nearly midnight.

The following morning came early and was bright and beautiful but sadly they had to pack up their things and get ready to leave. David lay on the bed, still in his robe and watched Holly get dressed before motivating himself to do the same. Before leaving, they paused by door for one long last embrace and kiss. When they left the room together, David stopped at the open door, taking one last look around the room, savoring the special memories of The Blissfield and wondering how he could ever top this rendezvous.

"So are we taking a cruise next time?" Holly asked cheerfully as he joined her in the hallway to walk down the stairs.

"That would be fun wouldn't it?" he replied, thinking of how nice the Bahamas would be in another month or two.

Author's Note: This is the conclusion of this story. If you have enjoyed this, let me know and I will post more. Thanks for taking the time to read!
Old 09-14-2002, 08:52 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Excellent, excellent story, Miltone! Please do post more stories!
I've read some of your stories at Literotica, and did send you feedback there some time ago. Don't know if you'd recall, but I did mention that I'm also in the Detroit area.
I enjoyed this series very much, and have enjoyed some of your other stories as well. Keep up the great work!! :D:D
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 09-15-2002, 09:53 PM

Thank you

Thank you Sugar! And yes of course I do remember you as a fellow Motown resident. Glad you enjoyed this series and I will post some more.
Old 09-16-2002, 09:09 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Nice to know you remember me, Miltone.;) I'll be anxiously waiting and watching for more of your stories.

Don't know if you saw them, but I've got a few posted here myself.:D
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 09-16-2002, 09:19 PM

I never forget ...

a pretty face or a witty lady who can write complete sentences without having to substitute numbers for difficult letter combinations. Glad you enjoyed this and I will post my applause for your story on the appropriate thread. Kisses!