Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-14-2002, 11:07 PM

Poolside fucking

Here is another story of mine.. However, it is too long to fit in just one post... so I will post it into two.

This story took place during a hot summer, 3 years after the first time that I fucked Nina. For those that don’t know about Nina, she is my mother’s best friend and our first fucking story is already posted in pixies. I had just returned from the UK were I study, when Nina called my mother and said her if we would like to visit her in her summer house in the island.

My parent run a business and they are really busy so my mother replied that it wasn’t possible for us to go, until not now. But we could try to go later on the summer.

“That’s O.K. I understand” Nina replied.

“What about George, would he like to visit us? If he has nothing better to do he could come now and you ‘ll join us later” Nina said.

“Give me a second and I ll ask him”, mom replied

”George Nina ask if you would like to join her and Mary. You could spend your summer holidays there don’t you think?

“Of course..this will be very nice, tell Nina thanks mom” I said.

I don’t think that my mother could even think that I had fucked Nina and I don’t think that Nina knew how much I liked her daughter Mary. Mary was 20 years old, just one year younger than I was at that time. She was tall about 1,70m and no more than 52 or 53kg. She was quite an athletic girl and we used to go to the gym together when we were both back in our city. She had one of the most beautiful bodies I had seen, with nice boobs that you wanted to put your hands on. Her face was so nice too, she had green eyes and long blond hair, and her lips…aaahhh..only watching them was enough to get a hard on, thinking how nice it would be to suck your cock.

So, there was reason for me not to visit them…even from the next day. I left next morning and I was at their home by midday.

I ring the bell and Mary opens the door. Geoorgee!!! She says while she hug me and kiss me on my cheek. How are you? I hoped that you would visit us because its so boring here.

“I’ m fine. What about you? I wanted to see you too, so I came. I hope that we are going to have fun” I reply

“I m fine too…or tell you the truth, not so good…I don’t have a boyfriend over the last 2 months and…you know…” she says

“Hahaha…come on Mary, its not the end of the world not having a boyfriend. I don’t have a girlfriend right now too but this not such a big problem. Anyway, what are we going to do now? Where is your mother?”

“She is not here, she ll come back in the afternoon, they have gone to the beach”
We can go there too if you want or we can swim in the pool in the backyard. It ‘s up to you” she says.

“I think that it will be better to stay here. It will take us up to one hour to go the beach and its too hot right now. What do you think?” I reply

"Sure. I'll get my suit on and meet you at the pool. Come upstairs to the guestroom to leave your things and wear your swimsuit. You know where it is right? Just next to mine." she says and she is running upstairs to change into her swimsuit.

I go upstairs too, just behind her, looking at her ass. I go to the guestroom and I place my things on the floor. I wear my swimsuit and open the door, when I see her enter the bathroom wearing a robe. I go that way as I have to pass out of the bathroom to go to the pool… The door is slightly open…I see her from the mirror… she drops her robe to the floor, and watches herself to the mirror… Small and petite, her ample breasts were capped off with large, beautiful nipples…her ass is almost perfect, probably a result from spending all these hours in the gym…she starts running her hands down her body, brushing them across her breasts, feeling how hard her nipples have already become. She continues to tease her own body with her hands tracing lightly down her stomach sliding them down her hips then to her inner thighs and back up her stomach to her breast, taking each nipple between her finger tips twisting and teasing as she watches her self, she grows so wet watching herself in the mirror. She ran her hand down to her pussy open her lips and rubs her clit..

She doesn’t knew, that all this time I am watching her in the mirror standing outside the bathroom. I have grown hard, it is already difficult not to enter the bathroom and join her.
She is still rubbing her clit up and down, she feels how wet she is as she lets two fingers slide inside her steaming pussy. "Oh God," she moans. She start pushing her fingers in and out of her pussy..finger slide in, moving in and out....slowly at first then faster and faster... I hear her moans as she grows closer and closer to orgasm…she is moving her hand faster and faster all the time….with the other hand she rubs her asshole…I can see that she tries to insert a finger in her ass…my cock is ready to explode from the pressure…she moans with pleasure, as she is cumming…I can hear her say…“aaaahhh…ahhhh…I m cuming…aaahhhh”

She turns on the shower and let the water fall on her….I leave the room and I go outside to the pool, trying to relax so that she won’t notice how hard my cock is when she ‘ll come out. I stretch on a chaise lounge, and start reading a magazine. After 10 to 15 minutes, Mary is coming to the pool, wearing a bikini bottom which at the front is little more than an incredibly small triangle of cloth that just cover her pussy and the top can just cover her breast.

I can’t take my eyes off of her. Her body called to me and my body responded real quick.

“what are u reading?” she asks

It takes about a minute to answer. I am really feeling stupid now. What am I going to tell her? That I am harder than a rock and I would really like to share it with her?

"I'm sorry Mary I was just thinking about a…car. It is Just a car-magazine that I read” I finally answer

“So, it wont be such a problem for you to stop for a moment and apply the lotion across my back…pleaseee” she says.

How could I deny? I put the magazine down, and reach for the sun tan oil. Leaning down from the front of the chaise lounge, she moves her hair aside. The bikini bottom at the back is just a thin rope like strap across the middle and an equally thin rope strap that fitted neatly into the crack of her ass, so effectively at the back at least she is naked! Starting at the base her neck, so I can see her cute ass, I massage her back muscles, watching the muscles move just under her skin. I sit next to her and start to massage in the oil on her back.
Ohh" that's nice, she groans as I continue to stretch lower and lower, working down her back until I move onto her ass cheeks! with a gentle sigh she resume lying on the chaise lounge, and my hands keep stroking and fondling her ass cheeks, then the backs of her legs all the way to her feet and back to her ass. I massage lotion into the back of her legs and my hands rub the inner part of my thighs, I want to touch her on her pubic area but I don't.
She opens slightly her legs but it is enough for me to have a clear picture of her shaved pussy, the lips full, red, and heavy from what she did a few minutes ago in the bathroom.

“Come and sit behind me, so that it will be easier for you, if you want” she suggests.

I sit behind her, so close to her ass, which is only one string away now. I press my cock against her ass by mistake. But it is hard and almost fully erected and I know she can feel it too. She is pushing her ass to my cock, teasing my already over excited cock. She is pushing me over the edge. (continue below)
Old 09-14-2002, 11:08 PM

poolside fucking (continue)

”I know that u were watching me when I was in the bathroom. I left the door slightly open hoping that you will see me and you did. It was nice to know that you were just outside of the door as I was rubbing my clit and fingering my pussy. I was hoping that you would come in but I didn’t wanted to ask you”

“What are you talking about? I wasn’t outside your door. I was here reading the magazine” I reply.

“Come on, I saw you through the mirror as you were watching me. What ‘s the problem you don’t like me?”

“Noo…its not that…I like you so much….”

"Then…aren ‘t you horny too?" she asks

"God, yes!!" I groan.

"And what do you want to do about it?" she asks huskily.

As we are talking, I unhook her swimsuit top, I take it off and let it lay over her shoulder. Then, I hook my fingers in the bottom of her swimsuit and pull it down very slowly over her butt. I put my finger on her clit, and move the other hand to her tits. The area between her legs is now completely wet and I can see the juices running down her leg.

She pushes me back and turn over face to face. She put her hands on my cock, rubbing it up and down. I am watching her breast and I can’t resist to her hard nipples anymore. I bent down and start to kiss her breasts all over, my tongue lick them in circles until I let the tip of my tongue flick at herhardened nipple. I take most of her breast in my hungry mouth and I am licking and sucking her nipples.

She put her other hand in her clit rubbing it and fingering her pussy. I run my hand between her legs and replace her hand. My fingers are there, sliding gently each side of her pussy lips. I start fingering her pussy, slow in the beginning…faster and faster after a while…

Suddenly, she pushes me away, and says me to get up. She falls to my knees and says
“I'm going to be sucking your big, beautiful cock like it's never been sucked before!”
She puts as much of it as she can into her mouth and begin to suck

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," she moans

She extends her tongue out and lick the head, swirling her tongue over & under it. My cock begins to swell as she continues to suck on the purplish head. I groan loudly. Then she moves her mouth down sucking my entire cock into her mouth until her nose is buried in my pubic hair. She starts out slow and then increase the speed. Up & down. Faster & faster… Sucking and pumping, she is working quickly on me and I feel my orgasm rise in me.

I start to talk to her “…come on....make me fill you with my sperm....... I am going to cum in your mouth then in your pussy then on your beautiful tits then in your ass..... yes baby, suck me offffffff..... suck the cum from my cock make me cum in your hot wet fuckinnggg moutth....aaahhhh...keep sucking and stroking baby... aaaaahhhhh…I m cuuuuuummiing…here it is baby…..juice just for your mouth….suck it baby…aaahhh…drink it aaaallll"

I blast my load deep in her throat sending , my hot spurts of juice into her mouth. She only swallow about half of it, then pull my cock out of her mouth and let the rest squirt on her chest. She look real sexy with cum dripping on her breast and her nipples.

"Wow, that was great. Thanks" I say

"Thank you too. Wow, you shot up like a guieser," she says with a smile.

She is looking me in the eyes and says ."Mmmm...a tongue would feel so nice licking my clitty right now, a nice wet tongue and a pair of lips sucking on it. Oh,George...I'm so wet; my pussy is just begging to be fucked. Ohhh..”.

I through her back, put her on the chaise lounge. I lower my head and I begin to kiss her pussy and my tongue lick it up and down and find her clitoris. She place her hands behind my head and they move my face more firmly into her pussy!! my tongue disappeares between her pussy lips and I feel her whole body shook as my tongue going inside her!
I start to rub her clit back and forth with my fingers as my tongue is trying to lick and suck up all of her luscious, sweet nectar. I roll my tongue around her clit and push my fingers farther into her folds until her body is shaked and her screams got louder, calling for more.

"Yes, George, oh yes, baby, lick my pussy good, suck my hot clit, make me cum, make me cum, suck meeeee!!",

Suddenly I feel her juices all over my tongue. I continue licking as fast I can. I want to lick every drop. Aaaahhhh…..I really like her taste.

After a while, she stops me and turn around, sit on her knees and put her hands down. I slide my cock into her cunt from behind. With my hands on her asa, I move slowly in and out of her, "Oh, you just keep doing that, oh just like that," she says. Her pussy pulls in my cock and grasp it, she iss wonderfully tight. I start to ram my cock hard and fast into her steaming pussy, even in the fucking her shaved pussy has a totally different feel, it seems I am able to go deeper!

I continue pumping into her cunt, while my hands grabbing and squeezing her breasts, and her fingers rubbing her clit. Her pussy is so hot and deep, smooth and muscular; the pussy of an athlete. As I penetrate her more and more deeply, her body responds eagerly and hungrily, her muscles tightening and squeezing around my swollen cock.

"Yes, oh yes, George, fuck me, fuck me hard, ram your big hard cock into me, deeper, deeper, fuck me, of God, fuck meeeeee!"

Yeess Mary..take it..take it harder and harder…faster..faster…do you like it baby?

GEORGE FUCK ME…..YES… IT FEELS SO GOOD! OOOOOOOOH!"

"OOOOh GOD! OOOH I LOVE IT! FUCK ME, FUCK ME GEORGE!"

"GIVE IT TO ME, BABY! FUCK ME, GEORGE-"

"Ohh, man..." I moan.

I start to squeeze her ass until I can gently insert my thumb inside of her as I continued to fuck her pussy as fast and hard as I can. I wiggled my fingers more quickly, sliding them slightly in and out in a slowly accelerating.

I push harder forcing her down more. We begin to fuck harder. With each thrust I get closer to coming but I don’t wanted to cum yet.
As our pace quickens, my cock grow bigger and longer, and the ache of pleasure become more unbearable. I can feel the cum gathering in me.

“I can’t help it. I’m going to cum soon.” I say

“Just a little more.” She says

I push my cock in an out of her pussy 3 or 4 more times and then we both cum at the same time.
I feel her pussy contract around my cock and flutter; she leans back her head and leave out a silent scream. I can’t take it any more, I let it go and felt as though I was floating.

“YEESS GEORGE!! I M CUMING BABY..DO YOU FEEL MY JUICES? THEY ALL OVER YOUR COCK BABY…AAAHHH…I M CUMING…AAAAHHHHH”

“I ‘M CUUUUMMIIIIGGG TOO BABYYYY!!!! TAKE MY SPERM IN YOUR PUSSY!! TAKE MY HOT SPERM DEEP IN YOUR LOVELY, WET, TIGHT, SHAVED PUSSY MARYYYYY…AAAHHHH…”

I place my hands around her and I kiss her softly in her ear. We are trying to found our breath…

“I think that it was a good choice, staying at home…I really enjoyed it” I say.

Well…I have to agree with you. I think that all we now need is going into the pool and swim. And why not trying if you could fuck me in the water. I ‘ve never done it before.” She says

“I haven’t done it either”

“So, what are we waiting for”

We get up and we go into the pool. The water is fine, I have Mary in my hug and I am getting hard again.

I am thinking that this is going to be a wonderful summer. All I don’t know now is how can I handle both Nina and Mary. What happened is another story which I promise that I ll write you soon.
Old 09-15-2002, 08:01 AM

aahh!!! nice story George.Did you finally fucked her in the water too? Dont tell me that you fucked both mother and daughter when you were there.. Come one, write what happened!!!
Old 09-15-2002, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

nice to read that u liked this one too horny girl. Actually, right now I m writing one about a nurse that I fucked her ass when I had a car accident...

but as I dont want to keep u waiting about what happened...for now all I can tell you is that "yes" I fucked them both that summer...u have to wait the story for the rest..sorry babe!
Old 09-15-2002, 11:59 AM

It was me answering before as "unregistered" I was disconected from the internet when I was writing the reply and probably that's the reason that when I connected and submit the reply..it presented me as unregistered...
Old 09-15-2002, 04:56 PM
Wet and fit to be tied

Send a message via Yahoo to Sunnybabe75
Very nice story, George. Again, you have succeeded in making me pretty horny. (Gee, you tend to do that a lot, don't you?) ;)

~Sunny
Old 09-15-2002, 05:35 PM

fucking lovely

Very nice story, George. I look forward to reading about Nina getting fucked! It's a real turn-on for me, reading the bits where the women talk really dirty while their cunts are full of a nice hard cock!
Old 09-18-2002, 10:14 AM
Seductress

OMG!!!......where is this pool..........I need a swim NOW ........ LOL......great sexy story George........

"In love there are no rules".......Bono
Old 09-18-2002, 08:40 PM

I would like to swim too Nikki, especially if it was with you...once again, thanks for your comments

kisses,
George