Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2003, 11:55 AM
Resident craftsman

Send a message via AIM to Vullkan Send a message via Yahoo to Vullkan
Your Lair?

Since so much happens in the silient shadows of our bedrooms, it could be said that our beds and bedrooms are our lairs.

Discribe if you would your lair

My queen bed is a 4 post cannopy bed with white muslin curtains and draps. Usually with a dark green comforture and gold/yellow sheets with matching pillow cases for the 9 pillows. Winter I normally have Hawiian Black Comforture.

A nice irovy throw rug in the middle of the room. And lastly most of my furniture is of dark stained oak my uncle made.
Old 10-28-2003, 01:27 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Mine has a mystical, celestial theme with stark white walls and navy blue, gold, and silver accents. I have a hanging paper lantern that focuses soft light on my corner of the bed and it's laces send shadows across the room. I like good sheets, lots of candles nearby. I have a love/ hate relationship with having my computer in my bedroom. Love the privacy, hate the technology around.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 10-28-2003, 01:50 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Floral wallpaper, four large windows with minimal window treatments (don't really care if the birds and squirrels peep us), skylight over the bed, and hardwood floors. No headboard or footboard though, because my wife can't decide what she likes. Too many choices out there. Lots of pillows, candles and a bright, airy, country feel during the day, with a summery stargazing feeling at night. It's nice to lay in bed and see the light of a full moon brighten up the whole room. I love the winter because we can see the moon so clearly through the skylight.

It's been said that a man should feel like a guest in his lady's bedroom because it's an honor to have been invited in. With us, it's more of a tranquil and comfortable feeling.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 10-28-2003, 02:20 PM
Resident craftsman

I can just picture Lilith/Irsh's rooms....I wish mine had a "softer" look to it...rather Spartan is some ways with just a few personal items.
I totally aggree with W/Irsh about the guest part!! It takes a long time to get comfortable in a ladies bedroom--kinda like a barbarian steping into a grand city
Old 10-28-2003, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Vullkan
It takes a long time to get comfortable in a ladies bedroom--kinda like a barbarian steping into a grand city

Do you think any of that feeling shows thru in the lovemaking? Cause that's pretty damn sexy. ha ha

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 10-28-2003, 02:26 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I wanna spend 1 night in each of your beds...strictly for home decor research of course

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 10-28-2003, 02:27 PM

Hmmm, ok.

But would you be the guest? Or the conquering invader?

lmao

Old 10-28-2003, 02:39 PM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1979
mine is all neutral, taupe comforter w a little lighter brocade of leaves on it, dark forest green sheets , beautiful contrast, ive got candles all round 3 large mirrors on the sides and a rope on each corner a large hook centered above the bed..............

~nikki~
Old 10-28-2003, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by nikki1979
mine is all neutral, taupe comforter w a little lighter brocade of leaves on it, dark forest green sheets , beautiful contrast, ive got candles all round 3 large mirrors on the sides and a rope on each corner a large hook centered above the bed..............

and a broken hubby!

Old 10-29-2003, 12:39 AM
Resident craftsman

Well if to impress Lilith...I have to serve my imfamious breakfast in Bed. Though with winter snows coming this weeking better dig out the electric blankets. I don't use them except in very cold winter

But for home decour I got some eye opening things.
Old 10-29-2003, 01:02 AM
Wanting More

Well, I just moved so my "lair" is kind of in the process of being re-assembled.

Before the move (and after I'm set up again) my decor was light blue and have a queen comforter with daisies, complete with accenting daisy decor and lots of bright pillows. I have plenty of candles to set the mood, and I also like to surround myself with pics of family and friends, from both the present and the past. I like my bedroom to be both comfortable and somewhat dreamy. Since we have some neat Japanese items inherited from my grandmother (she got during their stay over there during the Korean War), I have also added a beautiful Geisha doll and some other pretty Japanese knicknacks to my collection.

Furniture wise, unfortunately I am in that young stage when bedroom furniture really doesn't coordinate. I do have a nice dresser, but also have an antique bookcase, cedar chest, and nightstand that kind of clash, but am looking to get those refinished when I start bringing in more cash.

Another thing is a must: Tons of closet space! Thank God my apartment has a walk-in closet!

Old 10-29-2003, 02:28 PM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1979
Quote:
Originally posted by WildIrish
and a broken hubby!

oh yeah forgot the broken hubby thanx for reminding me LMAO
Old 10-29-2003, 05:00 PM
HornDawg Cowboy

Send a message via MSN to quisath Send a message via Yahoo to quisath
My Lair is of a Southwest Theme ............... Lots of Earth tone Colors with Cowboy and Native American Art. The Bed (queen) has a Homemade Quilt with Native American Symbols and Western patterns. In the Giant walk in Closet I do have a restraint Station .......................... for critters that need a bit of disipline. When you enter you best be prepared to RIDE the BRONCO.
Old 10-29-2003, 10:05 PM

Don't forget about the tripod I'm setting up
Old 10-29-2003, 10:15 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

quisath...

and your address whould be????