Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Personals
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-25-2001, 11:20 PM
BboyTurtle

I have been visiting Pixie's Place for a long time, and have been getting off to the stories on this site. But this is the first time I've used the forum. It is great! I am an 18 y/o male from Va. I do not have any pics as of now, but hope to get some soon.
Old 07-25-2001, 11:27 PM
BboyTurtle

picture

I hope this picture works....it's not the best in the world
Attached Images
File Type: jpg derek9.jpg (40.3 KB, 433 views)
Old 07-26-2001, 08:00 AM

Hello everyone

I'm Siobhan, I'm Irish and I live in Dublin. I found this site a few days ago. I love erotic stories - both reading and writing them. The only problem is I get so horny when I'm writing them that I have to keep stopping to relieve myself!!! I've added to two of the interactive stories so far and will be adding more.

I don't have any pics to post but have just started to see a new man - when I feel comfy enough with him I'll ask him to take some sexy pics and then I'll share with you guys. This is the best site I've ever found on the net - what a great bunch of people!!!
Old 07-28-2001, 05:26 PM
Trista

Us

I am a 19 yo female happilly married, but we enjoy couples and select singles.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg trista5.jpg (31.0 KB, 730 views)
Old 07-29-2001, 06:36 AM
Akubra

Cool

Hi, i'm an Aussie guy, and I must say, that I really like the way people sound around here.
I get a lot of pleasure from reading the posts and the stories, I recon they are great! Keep up the good work

This is my first post, and i'm still getting to used to it all, so if I get anything wrong please help me out.

Akubra
Old 07-31-2001, 02:44 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Karlos Fandango Send a message via AIM to Karlos Fandango Send a message via Yahoo to Karlos Fandango
Hello from Kent

Hiya everyone i am Karl, Everyone calls me Karlos, I am 23 from Kent in SE England, i am a cuddly man who is currently single, But i was in a relationship for 3 years untill X-mas. I am now looking to re-enter the Available market. I love to sing with my band and my major passion is Music, I love to be in love and i love (Straight) SEX (Dont we all????) but isnt it the best when your having sex with someone who you know loves you and you love them???? Ahhhh...... Maybe i am a old fashioned romantic....... Probably LOL

Talk to you all soon,

Love Karlos
Old 08-13-2001, 05:53 PM

new members

Not really new a few have seen my posts on this site but thought I would be a gentleman and say hello and to say that I love all the pictures of you ladies. 30 years old by the way yeah I'm ancient lol.
Old 08-13-2001, 08:00 PM
Ranger

34 y/o male, 6', 170 lbs, brown hair, blue eyes...enjoy outdoors since i work in an office all week..editor for a publishing company....stumbled in here and kind of like the feel of the place.
Old 08-14-2001, 10:40 AM

I'm a male in his mid 40's who has been looking at great looking females all my life. This site is great and so are all the members.
Old 08-14-2001, 11:17 AM

Red face new member

I'm new also. From Mn, USA. Trying something new.
Old 08-14-2001, 03:12 PM
Yojimbo

And another one (and why not?): Yojimbo, calling in from London: male, single, tall, dark and hands-on. Enjoying the site, although some of the stories could do with better formatting.
Old 08-14-2001, 06:28 PM
Dilbert2001

Cool Hi

Hi all! New guy that just posted yesterday. Nice meeting all of you.
Old 08-15-2001, 06:33 AM
smaug

smaug

G'day from Melbourne, Australia.... male 30, single bored, yada yada yada... great site!
Old 08-16-2001, 10:04 PM
micegrl18

Hello

well, I'm also new here, like all the other people that have been responding to this post. I'm an 18 year old female from Minnesota
Old 08-17-2001, 09:31 AM
Ice

Hiya Everyone

I Haven't visited Pixies Place for quite some time. I really like the new look of the message boards.

I'm a 39 year young male that lives in southeastern Michigan. I'm a private pilot and a nudist. I just LOVE beach volleyball and play just about every weekend all summer long.

I look forward to talking with all of you now that I remebered this site is out here.

BTW...that avatar is really me.

Ice