Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-03-2005, 03:57 PM

Help, my mouth gets tired!

Heres the thing...I have a friend with benifits that i hook up with every now and then... He and I have GREAT sex...but the one thing that hasn't gone so well is me giving him oral. This guy can last FOREVER which is great when we're having sex, but not when i'm giving him a blow job because he can last so long and, here's the other problem, he's got a lot of girth! He's so big around and my mouth is kinda on the smaller side...that doesn't add up to a great combo when i wanna get him off with my mouth. He wants to come in my mouth and i want to do that for him but my mouth gets so tired and sore....any tips on what i should do? Up untill this guy, i've always been pretty good at the blow job thing, but now i think i've met my match! Any help would be really appreciated!
Old 10-03-2005, 04:08 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to bare4you
Not that I have any experience on the giving end - but you might try incorporating the use of hand manipulation along with the oral activity. The not knowing of the next touch whether it is from lips, tongue, finger tips usually drives a guy wild. As the moment of no return arrives, then go back to strictly oral and you'll both be satisfied. Good luck and let us know how your efforts turn out. He's a very lucky guy by the way for you to seek out advice!
Old 10-03-2005, 04:28 PM
Boxrbriefs

Send a message via Yahoo to acepen
I agree with Bare4you try using your hand and mouth same time and swtch off. Also ask the guy what gets him off quick. I can last a long time too, but I know the areas that get me off quick. Also tell him to visulize something that turns him on, what ever he normaly would masterbate too. Last thing you can try is the anal g spot, slide your finger in his ass and rub the area just above his balls. If this is his first anal experince just take it slow and use lube. When done correctly I can rarely hold out long.
Old 10-03-2005, 11:02 PM
Insatiable MILF

Send a message via Yahoo to JennyD
I love that spot!! When I'm starting to wear down or just want to make the b/f cum really hard I use that little trick. Last night, used a second finger. OMG it was great!

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct
way, and the only way, it does not exist." ~Friedrich Nietzsche
Old 10-04-2005, 02:21 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

I know where you're coming from hun, I have that exact problem with my man.....my mouth wears out long before he does.....

as for tips, I have a few:

1) Using a good flavoured lube will help to stop your lips getting sore and prevent the danger of running out of saliva - I find it actually helps him cum quicker too.

2) When using the lube, switch to your hand when your mouth gets tired and don't focus on squeezing his cock too hard, just keep up a good tempo that won't tire your arm out too much. You can lick around the head of his cock whenever you're feeling the need, just keep that tempo going!

3) When you feel he's reaching that next level of excitement just before orgasm (which I often find I can get to with my mouth and then can't tip him over the edge, so to speak) increase the stimulation to his cock by tightening your grip on him and sucking the head of his cock. Don't increase the speed of your hand movements unless you're sure you can keep up the pace until he cums.

Admittedly this is a new technique for me, but the last time I tried it worked like a dream and he described it as the best orgasm of his life.

Also, like Acepen said, if he'll let you and you're up for it, I know a lot of 'long stayers' respond very nicely to some anal play when receiving oral...so you might want to try that too.....my man has banned me from that area of his anatomy so I had to find other methods!

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 10-04-2005, 10:55 PM

thank you so much everyone...it will be a while before i can try anything out, but you all have been great....thank you so much and keep the advice coming!
Old 10-10-2005, 07:39 AM
"insert spiffy Title"

well I know I for one don't come easily from hand and blow jobs , and trust me nothing kills a mood faster than being pressured into cumming lol

I remember quite a few times earlier on where if they didn't end up getting me off with there mouth they'd start on a self guilt trip thinking they did something "wrong"

people are so self concious, just gotta let it flow, perhaps get him worked up some other way before going right start to finish with your mouth eh? lol just something constructive to add

Maybe someday I'll see you again, and you'll look me in my eyes and call me a friend.
Old 03-30-2006, 10:15 PM
Pixies Devilish Soul

Send a message via Yahoo to souls_cry2000
Depending on how you're positioned you could always try all of the above and anally stimulate him. It drives me nuts and I cum like a damn rocket. Well that's my 2 cents.
no mortal ever dreamed before.