Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-02-2005, 04:23 PM
Married Couple

The Farmer's Daughter

Heath Ward had grown up in a house with a father that he never really got along with. His mother was too scared to stand up to him. Mark Matlock, his best friend, knew about Heath's home live. When he was sixteen, Heath got a summer job working for, Roger Matlock, Mark's father. He worked in construction and made good money. By the time he was twenty, he had a little over seven thousand dollars in a savings account and almost a thousand in his checkings. One Friday he had had enough of his dad. During lunch that day, Heath told his best friend and his dad that he was moving.

"I don't know where I'll go," Heath said, "but, I've got to get away from my dad."

"I understand," answered Mark.

"I'll give you a letter of recommendation for you to take with you," said Roger. "And any time you need a new one, you just let me know."

After work, Heath went to the bank to cash his pay check and closed out his checking and savings accounts. He didn't even look at the check. He just signed the back and handed it to the cashier. Heath thought that there was some mistake when the lady counted him back two thousand dollars.

"Wait a minute," he said. "It should only be for five hundred and fifty."

The cashier showed him the check. There was no mistake. Roger had paid him two thousand dollars. Heath knew that this was just like him, after all, Roger had been more like a father to him than his own had.

After packing and loading his things into his pickup, Heath kissed his mother bye, and left. For the next two days he drove in any direction. It didn't matter where, just as long as he was traveling away from his father. Night was closeing when Heath pulled into a small town. After getting a bite to eat, he found a motel and fell asleep. The next day, he saw a flyer telling that a local farmer needed a hired hand and he applied.

"Well," said the middle aged man, as he looked at Heath's letter, "it's hard work and only pays $250.00 a week. The meals are free and you can sleep in the room in the barn loft. Take it or leave it."

"I'll take it," Heath said.

Heath moved his things into the loft apartment. He was so busy putting things up that he didn't hear the soft foot steps as the teenage girl approached. The knock on the door startled him but, he called "come in" without looking.

The girl's voice seemed to echo through the loft as she said, "My name is Jade. My dad said that you were the new hired hand and for me to tell you that supper was ready." Heath turned around to see a beautiful teenage girl standing there. "We're having roast. I hope that you like it." She turned and headed back down the stairs. That night at supper, Heath learned that Jade was only fifteen and so for the next five years he secretly yearned to have her. Heath thought that Jade wasn't interrested him in any way so, he never made a move on her, not even after she turned eighteen. All that changed one summer's night.

Heath was now twenty-five and had become very fond of twenty year old Jade and her parents. Heath and Ned had worked all day in the hot sun mending fence. Several times during the day he had noticed that Ned would drop the hammer or open and then close his hand. He could tell that the older man was not feeling good at all. They had barely got back in the house when Ned collapsed. Later that night, while at the hospital, they learned that he had suffered a massive heart attack and would have to have surgery. Heath and Jade return to the farm to do the evening chores while Jade's mom stayed with her dad. After chores and supper were done, Heath and Jade went to the barn to check on the horses one last time.

"I'm sure your father will be alright," Heath said hugging her.

Oh, how good she felt in his arms. Jade hugged him tightly, pressing her 28C breasts up against him. She too thought that it felt good to be in his arms. Heath stood about six foot tall with short black hair, green eyes, and a well muscled body. He was able to rest his chin on her head. He was hoping that she couldn't feel his seven and half inches as it grew in his pants. Jade stood about five foot seven with long blonde hair, blue eyes, and a slim curvy figure. She could indeed fell him as he grew and liked the way it felt.

Looking up at him, she asked, "Why have you never asked me out?"

"I didn't think you were interrested in me."

"I've been interrested in you ever since you came here."

Heath bent down and softly kissed her on the lips. When she did not push him away, he grabbed her around the waist and pulled her tightly to him, kissing her passionately at he did.

"Oh, Heath," she whispered as he stood back up.

"Follow me, Jade."

Taking her by the hand, he took her over to the ladder going up to the hay loft. She wondered why he didn't take her up to his room at the other end of the barn.

After they both had reached the top, he said, "We can hear approaching cars better in the hay loft than we can in my room. We don't want to get caught. I'd hate to cause your dad more heart trouble, especially if he heard that we had been caught having sex."

Heath didn't give her time to think about her father. Taking her back into his arms, Heath again passionately kissed her. His hands rubbed her nice round ass as he pulled her close to him, pressing her against his hard cock. He then pulled her t-shirt off and dropped it to the floor of the hay loft before removing her bra and placing it there too. Sitting down on a hay bale, he pulled her close to him. His rough hands massaged her soft breasts.

"MMM Jade. There so much softer than I dreamed they would be."

Pulling off Heath's shirt, Jade straddling his lap and then places her ample breasts in his face. His tongue circled her left nipple while he continued to massage the right one. She squirmed as he took her tit into his mouth and sucked, pulling her nipple gently between his teeth as he pulled away.

"Oh, Heath."

Jade ran her fingers through Heath's black hair as he now took her right breast into his mouth, circling her nipple as he massages her left one. Again she moaned as he sucked and pulled her nipple gently between his teeth as he pulled away.

"Suck me, Jade. Make love to my dick with your mouth."

Jade got on her knees as Heath stood up. Smilingly, she undone his belt and then his pants, pulling them down to his knees. His full seven and a half inches sprang out at her. She stroked it a few times before placing him into her mouth. His fingers ran through her long blonde hair as her head bobbed up and down on his thick shaft.

"MMM Yeah, baby. That's it, Jade. Yeah. Suck it, baby. Yeah, suck it just like that."

His hand pushed her head further onto him as she sucked him harder and faster. His hips now slowly rock as he fucked her mouth. All she could get out was muffled moans of pleasure. Pulling out of her mouth he said, "Oh, Jade. I want to taste your pussy."

Standing her up, Heath hurriedly undone her pants. She hoped up onto a tall pile of hay bales and he pulled her pants and shoes off, tossing them aside. Spreading her legs wide, he dove into her pussy and feverously licked. Jade let out several loud screams of joy as he did.

"Oh, Heath. Oh yeah. Heath. Heath."

She watched as Heath relentlessly moved his face sideways on her pussy as she grabbed a handful of his black hair and pushed his face closer to her.

"Fuck yeah, Heath," she screamed before she realized what she was saying, orgaisming as she screamed

Heath stood up and pushed his pants down to his ankles. Still sitting on the hay bales, she was at just the right height for him to fuck. Heath gave one hard push and was all the way in. He didn't seem surprised to find that she wasn't a virgin. His hips rocked, pushing his thick shaft in and out of her. Jade moaned with pleasure as he pushed hard and deep with each in thrust. She was enjoying herself so much that she didn't even notice that she was sitting buck naked on a hay bale. Normally, she wouldn't sit on one with shorts on because it itched and stratched her legs but, she had her mind on other things at the moment.

"Oh, Jade. Fuck your tight."

"Comes from only having had sex twice," she breathlessly said. "You're my third."

Their breathing increased as he continued to rock his hips in and out of her as she moved her hips in rhythem with his. Jade again exploded with another orgaism, screaming as she did.

"Fuck me, Heath. Fuck me."

Heath pulled out of her and had her kneel down on a lower bale, leaning her over onto another bale so that her round ass stuck out at him. Grabbing her hips, Heath rammed his cock back into her and fuck the hell out of her pussy. She could hear his balls slapping against her pussy as he pushed in her hard, fast, and deep.

"Yeah. Yeah. Oh yeah, Heath. Yeah."

"Oh shit, Jade. I'm gonna fucking cum."

"Cum baby, cum. Fill me with your cum."

Heath let out a loud growl and pumped roughly a few more times before spilling his seed in her.

"That's it baby, cum in me. Cum in me."

"OH FUCK, YEAH!"

Wrapping his arms around her waste, Heath pushed in a few more times. Pulling out, he sat down on the hay bale next to her.

"Oh shit, Jade," he said panting. "I've been with a few girls myself and none of them were as good as you."

"Neither were the two guys I've been with," she said breathlessly, sitting next to him. "You put them both to shame."

It would be two weeks before Ned Fowler would return home. Heath and Jade planned to make the most of their free time together.