Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-15-2006, 05:45 AM

Undressing quickly, i lay beside her on the bed, admiring her luscious body. With my cock sticking up in the air, I asked, "You want to go for a ride?"
With one swift motion she straddled my hips and sunk down to the hilt on my cock. Her wetness and the force of her seating made a slurping noise as my cock prick disappeared deep inside. She moaned as her clit came in contact with the vibrating ring, so she leaned forward to allow more contact on the downstrokes. As she leaned into me, I took her left nipple in my mouth and began to suck, gently at first, but with more and more urgency as she bounced up and down on my pole. "Your cock feels sooo good! Soo big! Sooo hard!" she moaned. "Ooooooh fuck! You're going to make me cum again, you bad boy!" I felt the muscles of her cloying cunt ripple along my shaft as she unloaded another torrent of cunt honey. I felt it drip down my balls just as the first sensations of my own orgasm began coursing through my body.
I grunted in ecstasy as my cock shot wad after wad of cum, coating her birth canal with the sticky white life giving substance. Suddenly she pulled off replacing her cunt with her mouth as she greedily sucked the last squirt of sperm out of me.
Old 04-19-2006, 05:54 AM

"My pleasure would be to make you cum louder and longer than you just did." I replied, amazing myself that I could be such a kiss-ass (figuratively speaking of course).
"Well then, gardener! Get to work!" she said thrusting her hips in the air, allowing me to get a good look at the puffy pink lips as they dripped a little viscous white liquid.
Parting her legs and stepping between, I rubbed the length of my cock up and down the moist slit, grazing her swollen clit with the head of my cock.
"Mmmmm! That feels good, gardener! I trust you know how to use that thing."
"Oh, by all means, mistress!" I answered back as the head of my cock slid inside her.Leaning forward while pulling her hips to the edge of the bed, the vibrating cock ring came in momentary contact with her clit.
"Oooooh!" she gasped as i slowly pushed my not overly long, but thick man meat in and out of her well lubricated but still tight cunt.