Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old Yesterday, 10:58 PM

A threesome for Lyn pt 25

Couldn’t wait to write this episode of our sex life. We just had another weekend away with friends, an overniter to a small country town that I had stayed at for work. The motel was close to the local RSL and bottleshop.
We all met up at a local garage for the trip to the town, there was 10 couples some in cars and some on motorbikes. It started to rain so those on bikes got a little wet, but not as wet as my wife got later on. We arrived at our destination got changed into our casual gear and poured some drinks and had some snacks whilst catching up with everyone.
We were all having a good laugh about previous get togethers and I then saw Lyn speaking to my mate Ross. I walked over and joined in the conversation, they were again talking about the old RAAF days and the fun we had. I then quietly brought up the subject of our last ride away, to which Ross said he remembered very well and had really enjoyed the night. Lyn then said, well, if your both good boys it could happen again.
We all went to dinner at the RSL and were having a great time talking, eating and drinking, when I said we should go back to the motel and get some drinks into us. Everyone got up and we went back to the motel, we sat around for a couple of hours and talked and laughed, then some of the couples decided to go to their rooms, we carried on for a while and then the others decided to go to bed as well, that left Lyn, Ross and I sitting on the patio finishing our drinks.
After a while Ross said he was going to bed and out of nowhere Lyn said not without me, I said well it looks like we’ve been good boys Ross and we then went to his room as it was a fair way away from the other rooms and had a big spa. Lyn told us both to strip off while she got the spa going. I noticed Ross was almost to his full 7 inches and to be truthful I wasn’t far behind. We walked into the bathroom just in time to see Lyn getting into the spa and taking a seat, the water not quite deep enough to cover her pussy and tits, Ross let out a sigh and jumped in sitting next to her on her left, I said we need drinks, so went and got our glasses refilled. When I walked back in the bathroom, Lyn had Ross’s dick in her hand and was stoking him, he was laid back and enjoying her hand pumping his cock, I said what couldn’t wait for me she said no now get in here so I can play with your cock as well.
I put the drinks down next to each of them and got in and sat next to my wife, she grabbed my cock and started wanking me at the same time as Ross. I laid back my head and closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation. After a while I opened my eyes to see Ross kissing Lyn and playing with her tits, I said to Lyn so you going to suck us both off yet, she said Ross first. Ross stood up and pointed his cock at her mouth, she grabbed it with her left hand and pulled it into her mouth, whilst still holding my cock. She started licking and sucking his tip then licking up and down his shaft and balls, Ross was moaning with enjoyment, so she started to really suck on his cock, taking in as much as of his 7incher she could. She started to wank him off at the same time and still was playing with my cock. Ross said he wanted to cum so she said go ahead, with that he blew his load in her mouth and she swallowed every drop. Ross flopped back into the spa, Lyn then told me to stand up so she could suck me off, I stood up and pushed my cock in her mouth, she grabbed it and started to wank me off at the same time. I looked down at her and noticed Ross was now playing with her tits again, she told him to rub her pussy which he did. She was still sucking me off and I was getting close to coming when she told Ross to finger her, he stuck two fingers in and started to go in and out of her pussy and also was sucking on her tits.
I couldn’t hold back any longer and blew my load into her, every drop swallowed, I then sat back down in the spa and watched my mate finger fuck and suck on her tits. Lyn was enjoying the attention and I suggested we go to the bed to carry on. We got out of the spa and Lyn jumped into the middle with Ross and I on either side, I started sucking on her right tit while Ross did the same to the left, I went to put my hand on her pussy but Ross was already there fingering her again, I left him to it for a while and then said I wanted to lick her out.
I got between her legs and started licking her pussy slowly at first then quicker and inserting my tongue every now and again she was getting really wet. I looked up at her and saw she was back sucking Ross’s cock. I then got up and put my cock into her pussy and started to fuck her slowly, she then said that’s what I’ve been waiting for I love having two cocks in me at the same time and then went back to sucking off Ross. As I was watching my mates cock sliding in and out of her mouth I came and pumped her pussy until I stopped coming, she started moaning and also started to cum, I slipped out and laid back and watch my wife suck my mate’s cock. Ross said that he was about to cum so Lyn told him to fuck her, she got into the doggy position over me, Ross got behind her and started to fuck her, she told him to go faster and then put my cock in her mouth and started sucking it. Ross didn’t last too much longer and came in her and kept going until he flopped out of her.
She was still sucking my cock and it was getting hard again, I asked if she wanted me to fuck her butt, she said yeh but slowly. Ross got under her and she started sucking his soft cock again, I got behind her put my cock in her pussy to get her juices flowing again then pulled out and slowly inserted my cock in her butt. I pumped in and out slowly as we hadn’t done this for a while so had to take it easy on her for a little while, I then noticed Ross’s cock was hard again and she told him to slide down and fuck her. I pulled out of her butt so she could mount his cock and when he was fully in her pussy I put my cock back in her butt and we both started to fuck her, she was moaning and yelling faster, harder yeh that’s it fuck me, every now and again she would kiss Ross big and deep kisses, her tongue shoved in his mouth and his tongue in hers where she would suck on it like sucking on another cock. I couldn’t hold back and came in her butt, she was moaning and grinding her pussy onto Ross’s cock and yelled out she was coming and Ross said yeh me too.
We both pulled out of her and collapsed on the bed, we fell asleep for a while but was woken up with Lyn playing with our cocks again, Ross just laid there and let her do her thing, I said I needed a toilet break. When I got back Ross and Lyn were in a 69 er and really going to town on each other, I stood back and watched my beautiful wife sucking his cock while he was licking and fingering her pussy. Lyn then slid down his body and mounted him in a reverse cowgirl position slowly putting his cock in her pussy, I let her ride him for a cpl of minutes then jumped up on the bed and told her to suck my cock. She grabbed me and started sucking it whilst bouncing up and down on Ross’s cock. He came in her again, I came in her mouth at the same time. She got off his cock and told him to lick her pussy, he got between her legs and began and it didn’t take long and she was coming on his tongue.
Lyn then got up and said we needed to get back to our room before the others woke up as it was about 5am and there were some early rises in our group. She gave Ross and big kiss and his cock a good rub and we went back to our room. We woke up at about 9am, had a shower and said hi to the crew and had some breakfast. After that we said goodbye to everyone and then to Ross last, Lyn said to him don’t be stranger and that she really enjoyed the night and if he wanted to do it again just call and arrange a night, he told her he would be ringing sooner rather than later, she gave him a hug and a kiss and a very slight grab on his cock and said see you soon, I went up to him and told him not to wait too long as we all had a great time, he said yeh sure did and we parted ways, until next time!