Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-03-2012, 10:33 PM

Shaving

I am wanting to shave my downstairs and have never tried it so I am looking for any tips/pointers for the first time shaver.
Old 04-04-2012, 08:37 AM
Deranged Giants Fan

BE VERY CAREFUL !!! It is not an easy thing to shave at all. I do it over the bathroom sink I find doing stand up much easier. I use the same mug and brush i use to shave my face. Only the brave apply after shave ...
Old 04-04-2012, 11:41 PM

First, clip the hair as short as you can with scissors. Then either soak in a bath for a while to soften the stubble up, or leave the shaving cream on for a few minutes to accomplish the same thing. Use a new blade and go with the grain, one stroke, then rinse the blade and do the next stroke. Keep shaving cream on the area to keep the hair soft. After you do one down stroke everywhere you want to shave, repeat the entire process, again shaving with the grain. After that round, then you lather up one last time and can shave against the grain to get the smoothest result.
Old 04-05-2012, 04:21 AM

Thanks for the tips but my concern was shaving my sack. I am just not sure how to go about that one.
Old 04-05-2012, 05:57 AM
Deranged Giants Fan

I wrap my fingers around the base of my sack and pull a bit and making my balls stand out. It streeches the skin making it easier to get a good shave. I guess you could tie a thin rope rope around the base of your sack to get the same effect alothough I never tried it, for shaving anyway.
Old 04-27-2012, 12:54 AM

Trim off excess then use nair or some other hair remover. No nicks scrapes or chance of self sacrifice. Works for me.
Old 04-27-2012, 01:51 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Just don't leave it on to long....from what I understand the consequences can be dire.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf