Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-07-2011, 10:48 PM

Question Threes Company Too

My hubby and I had a friend over during a snow week. She stayed the night and what turned out as a one night threesome because a two month relationship. She stayed at the house for the next two months. We had talked about it being a long term relationship. It was very natural. No one felt weird. She has since moved on and we were wondering where to go from here. We don't want several one night stands, but rather one person long term. How do find someone that wants to be part of a married couples lives both sexually and socially?

What are your thoughts or suggestions?

CK
Old 03-08-2011, 05:52 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
There are sites and swingers magazines for poly-households.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-24-2011, 03:02 AM

We have several poly-folk here who may be of assistance.
Old 03-25-2011, 09:42 PM
Causer of Unrest

I honestly don't know how you go about finding someone; it's hard enough to find one someone to have a relationship with. If you add a level of difficulty by wanting to find someone who is a) cool with you being married and not sneaking around, and b) wants to have a relationship with BOTH of you, it gets harder. I am married and had another true love, but I wasn't looking for him. He just sort of happened into my life, and because my husband and I had done the work to be able to accept and work with that eventuality, it worked. However, my lover was not in relationship with both of us; he had a respectful friendship with my husband and a relationship with me.

All that said, you can go on dating sites and list yourself as in an open relationship, or polyamorous, looking for a third. You'll have to sift the wheat through the chaff, as in any kind of dating. You should also know that single women to be a third are in very high demand, and can afford to be choosy (as they should be, and as should you and your hubby). It isn't easy, and it will take a fair amount of self-reflection and a huge amount of good communication. But it can be done.

My photo threads...

Latest: Cool April Morning

XXXII XXXIII XXXIV XXXV XXXVI XXXVII XXXVIII XXXIX

Stories
Thank You, Come Again / Robyn's Roommate / Seamus, Charlotte, and the Showgirl / God, It's Good to Be Queen

"I walk with my head held high and naked in the sun, claiming these streets for myself."--Jonatha Brooke
Old 03-26-2011, 05:48 PM

AZ,
I agree with what you are saying. It takes the right couple, the right third and the right chemistry to even think of going there long term. I imagine it would be tough enough to find a third even for a one-time, let's live out a fantasy kind of thing. I'd love to do a threesome with my wife and another woman but she has no interest at all. Some things just have to stay fantasies I guess.
Old 03-27-2011, 12:41 AM
Yankee in Dixie

"I guess it's better sometimes when we don't get to touch our dreams"- Sequel to Taxi by Harry Chapin.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 03-27-2011, 09:55 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Snow
"I guess it's better sometimes when we don't get to touch our dreams"- Sequel to Taxi by Harry Chapin.

or not as in the case of Aqua and I.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-28-2011, 03:21 AM
Manwhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
or not as in the case of Aqua and I.

*strokes beard*

I concur.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 03-28-2011, 08:54 AM
1 of 8,029,150,258

.... and I can help those ^^^ two with the third.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 03-28-2011, 02:15 PM
Manwhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by PantyFanatic
.... and I can help those ^^^ two with the third.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 03-28-2011, 03:52 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Just proves that there are two sides to every coin. Sometimes it works, sometimes your better off not finding out if it will or not.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 03-29-2011, 07:33 PM
Insatiable

I lived in a "Three's Company" arrangement my junior year in college (M-F-F), strictly casual sex--a physical relationship. One woman moved out over the winter when she quit school and we had a bit of trouble finding a replacement...a pity cause my roomie loved how she ate her pussy. We finally found someone, a Vietnamese woman, for the rest of the term simply by knowing which of our friends would be open to it.