Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-18-2004, 02:14 PM
Slut Lolver

A Dinner Date

A Dinner Date

I was talking to a guy on the internet and thought my wife may like him so I sit it up to have dinner with him. I sit it up for 6 pm at the Holiday Inn, I said at Kuner Road or Highland Road and I-70 as i wasn't sure which exit it was on.. He said he knew where it was and we were to meet in the bar.

He had talked to her a few times on chat and she really liked him. He wanted her dressed in a black short skirt and black thigh highs so we had gone out that day and bought her a complete outfit she thought he would like including a black see-thu bra. She has nice 44d tits and he had said he was a tit man. She looked beautiful and sexy.

He was late showing and so I went to the front desk to inquire and I found out they had built a Holiday Inn express up on Kuner Road and we were on Highland. As I walked back I saw a guy walk up and she stood and kissed him. It was Ray, he had been to the one on Kuner Rd waiting for us eventho it didn't have a bar. The kiss wasn't just a light peck as it lasted about a minute. I stopped to watch his hands run over her nice ass while she pressed agaist him. As we talked her eyes were talking for her. I knew she liked him and it was going to be a good night.

We had dinner and they sit side by side on the other side of a booth. I could tell he was feeling her under the table. As I listened he told her how beautiful she was and how he was going to love fucking her. Our seating area was semi-dark so they kissed a few times.

After dinner it was just getting dark and he said he had to meet his wife. I saw her disappointment as she was hoping he would get a room. She was ready to fuck. They walked arm in arm to our car and stood a few minutes kissing as he was feeling her ass then they got into the back seat while I was watching from the front.

As they kissed his hand was all over under her skirt. I couldn't see his hand but I knew he was finger fucking her. His other hand was in her black clouse holding one of her tits. His cock was in her hand and she was about to rub him off. She was slowly stroking him and I hoped she wasn't going to get him off. I was hoping she would bend over and take it in her mouth but she didn't. I loved to see her getting felt up.

As we drove home she told me he had told her they would chat on the computer and set a time to meet. He had asked if she like to suck cock and she told him she would love to suck his.

When we got home she was hot and ready to make love. Before we did I took a bunch of pictures of her in her black outfit. She was almost as good as if she had been freshly fucked.

Over the next month they chatted online all most everyday. He kept setting up times for them to meet to fuck and then he would cancel.
One night they were chatting and she asked me if it was ok for him to call her by phone. I didn't see any reason why not so I said ok. She was sitting on the couch as they talked and I knew she was hotter the hell. I went to her and sit in the floor between her beautiful legs and spent the next hour licking her pussy while her told her how he would fuck her. It was all phone sex. It was great excitment playing and licking her while another man is telling her how he is going to fuck her. He knew I was doing her so he asked her questions to make her talk. It is so exciting to listen to your wife tell some other man how she is going to suck and fuck him while you are licking her. She was so hot and cum many times that night. I Loved it

She wanted him so bad and he kept her in up and down moods that something had to be done. I wrote him telling him to fuck her or get lost that we weren't interested in a player. We never heard from him again.
Read more stories at my site Http://www.dayplayer.com

Real swingers meet here. Free Membership

"Share your Wife so other men can enjoy her too"