Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-23-2002, 07:46 AM
dobbydog

In the office

Ever worked with someone that you lusted after? Not loved or even liked particularly. Just lust. Pure and simple. Of course you have.

I was working on a project team that operated like all project teams I suspect. Lots of people, computer's humming to all hours of the night and an open plan. The open plan is what got me into trouble I think. I sat at my desk, hunched over my laptop, and no more than 3 metres away was the object that I longed for sexually. She had shoulder length, blonde hair and wore glasses. She was pretty in a plain sort of way. There is no way I'd class her as stunning or beautiful. That was why I didn't bother to ask her out. It was really from her neck down that caught my attention and held it each and every day. She was tall, about 5'8", and had incredibly long legs (I'm such a sucker for long legs). Her butt was nicely rounded and firm and sat below her narrow (but not too narrow) waist. I loved it when she bent over, moving from her shapely calves to her toned thighs and then gaze up at that great ass of hers. Up top was well looked after as well - her breasts were large and firm and always appeared full. I always pictured them being heavy. That, when they were released from her bra, they would bounce gently, grad to be free of the restrictive under garment.
Each day I would sneak quick glances at her from over my laptop. The first time at her long legs, the next at her firm breasts and then back again. I was always careful not to get caught. After all, I didn't want to come across as a leer or a sleaze. Besides, I had a loving girl friend who did amazing things to me (both emotionally and physically). Still, it didn't hurt to look as long as you ate at home. So they always say.
I never really spoke to her much, just the odd good morning or enquiring as to her weekend or workload. She seemed very prim and proper. Maybe the word prude could even be used. As I glanced at her legs one time, tracing the firm muscles up to her ass I wondered what type of underwear she had on. What did she wear under there? She often wore short skirts and long dresses that gave excellent views of her toned legs and tops that clung to her ample cleavage. She knew she had a good body, of that I was certain, but she didn't seem to play on it. She would often turn in her chair while she read something, affording me a glimpse of those long, firm legs. Being side-on to her gave me every profile. I enjoyed when she was turned sideways to me, allowing me to see her large, firm tits. Oh how I wanted to squeeze them, to suck them...
I always tried to make sure that I never got caught staring at her. But one day, she caught me. I only saw her eyes briefly, after all, I rarely looked there, but she smiled sheepishly. I glanced back down quickly, trying not to go red. What an idiot I had been, she'll cover up more now. Wear clothes that revealed less about her body. Dammit!
I did my best to avoid looking at her at all for a week. It was a long week. Perving on her often helped pass the time when a problem became too much. I saw the little envelope icon appear in the bottom right corner on the screen. I went into the inbox and saw an e-mail with her name in the sender's header...
Old 04-25-2002, 08:32 AM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

...I sat there dumbfounded. She had never sent anything to me in my whole time on the project. I didn't dare look up, paranoid that she would be looking at me. I hesitated for a few seconds, crazy thoughts racing through my mind. Is she going to challenge me? Scold me for being a perve? I felt myself going red again. I had tried all week not to look at her.
Then the rational part of my mind took over. "Don't be stupid" I told myself, "it's probably just a work related mail". But if it was work related, surely there would be a subject heading. No, she was standing up for herself, telling me to stop undressing her with my eyes. I was so ashamed, my index finger tapped on the mouse. I opened up the mail deciding to face the music, to see what she was going to say about my wondering gaze.
Old 04-26-2002, 02:18 AM

First time posting in the story section...we'll see how it goes.

...The process of simply clicking a mouse button had never been so exhausting. I felt like I was in high school again trying to dial that last number to call the girl I had a crush on. (Oh, where are you now. God, I bet you are still a little hellcat!)

I couldn't help but let out a sigh as my mind wandered for just a second. Pulling myself out of my own imagination, I focused my attention on the message in front of me. I was scared to read it but I could not wait any longer. I began to scroll through the text:

Hello,
How have you been these past few days? You seem to be going out of your way to avoid me, even though this project is running up against our deadline.

So far, so good, I thought. I began to relax as I read the message. Maybe I was just driving myself crazy before, worrying that she was going to scold me or accuse me of something. Seems like she just picked up on the fact that I was ignoring her for the past week, which is pretty damned accurate. I went back to reading:

I certainly do not want to drop the ball on the project and get heat from the boss. Why have you been acting strange toward me lately?

Ut oh! How was I going to answer that? Was she playing games with me now? Does she really not know that I was ravaging her in my mind a few days ago? Either she is trying to really toy with my mind or she is just that innocent. I'm not really sure which theory is more attractive. I continued:

We need to really get things moving on this project or we are both in deep. I was going to try and talk to you about this but you barely look at me in the eyes anymore. Am I scary to you or something?

I literally gasped at the last comment. I quickly shut my mouth and tried to stop the air escaping from my lungs. What was her agenda? I still could not figure it out. You can interpret an email about one hundred ways but this was crazy! My mind was racing as I tried to make sense of it all but I knew there was more to the message. Maybe I'd find some answers near the bottom:

Can we seriously just go and have lunch later on today? I promise I won't bite...much. ;-)

Tracy

Christ! What in the hell is going on here!? My hands were trembling and my heart was getting ready to pounce out of my chest. I reached way back to recall those relaxation exercises I had read about in some magazine but to no avail. I did not dare to look up from my laptop at this point. I felt like a deer in headlights and she was driving the Mac truck that was getting ready to run me down.

"Okay, you're an adult," I told myself. I started to regain my composure, although I'm not sure if it was one minute or ten. I had to reply soon because the lunch break was coming up. I can't ignore this message because she already knows that I opened it. Those damn return receipts!

My stress and tension had all systems running in my body, including my growing erection, which just added to my overall sense of not having control of myself. "I won't bite...much," she said! Just those words took me on a ride down her lips and inch by inch all over her body. I instinctively closed my eyes and reared my head back as I imagined Tracy nippling and biting my chest, working her way down...and down. She would look into my eyes, piercing me, and devilishly flick her tougne out to swipe the tip of my throbbing cock. "My god," I sighed internally, and realized that I was off in dreamworld again.

I snapped out of it and momentarily forgot about the reason I ended up daydreaming about Tracy again in the first place: the message. When I opened my eyes, there she was...looking not at me, more like through me. I froze. It was not a malicious look from her but quizzical...and purposeful. I felt caught red-handed all over again. Then, she did the strangest thing. The right side of her soft mouth arched upwards and it looked like she was stiffling a smile. With that, she looked back down and went to work.

My confusion and fear was held in check and I was resolved to get myself together, for god's sake. I am a happy guy and I have a loving girlfriend. There are no stakes here. Let me just respond to her and get it out of my mind. I'm driving myself crazy..."but it feels so damn good," I thought.

I clicked on "Reply" and started typing:
Old 04-27-2002, 07:56 AM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

I started to write something corny about vampires but soon thought better of it. What kinda wanker would Tracy think I was then?
Lunch was quickly approaching and I knew I had to give her a reply one way or the other. Out of politeness if nothing else. I was suddenly very nervous and aware that my breathing had become shallow and quick. What the fuck was wrong with me? Talk about reading too much into things. Still, why was I sporting a hard-on? An over active mind probably. I was now faced with the problem of moving away from my desk with a raging boner, this was something I didn't want anyone, particularly Tracy, to see. I made a snap decison to decline the lunch offer. I could use the excuse that I was too busy to get away. After all, we all had pressing deadlines to meet so it was a plausible response.
I quickly typed my reply and hit send, the vision of her full lips wrapped around my hard member not helping my erection abate one bit. God, I wonder if she swallows? Would she deep throat me? I had always been told by girls that I was well hung, even made one gag, but never really considered myself to be a 'big boy'.
I looked up just in time to see Tracy raise her arms above her head to stretch, her full breasts pulling tight against her figure hugging shirt. She looked over and smiled. Was that smile coy? Was she just being friendly? Did she just do that on purpose, hoping that I'd look at her ample chest?
I continued to work, or at least appear like I was working. The only thing I was really working was my stiff cock under the table with my left hand. I was trying to be very subtle about it, fearing all the time that I'd be caught out but it felt great. The danger of being found out and my exploring fingers made my dick throb.
Tracy didn't waste any time in responding to my message...
Old 04-27-2002, 02:20 PM
dobbydog

Oh boy, what could this say, my fear and excitement chasing each other around and around in my mind, Tracy in the center of it all. Here it was:

"Too busy for lunch, hmmmm, lunch is some time to get off from work, isn't it?"

Get off - Is that supposed to mean something? Probably not, I better keep reading.

"Don't you want lunch? You know you should treat yourself to what you want, remember what they say about all work and no play"

I know I want her so bad, does she know? Play, wow, I'd love to play with every inch of her naked body, wow. I'm getting too horny, must keep reading.

"Desire does matter too much though. A man needs lunch doesn't he? Isn't it essential to his existence? I bet it's essential to your existence."

Need - well, I really feel like I need to work he naked body, but does she know I NEED her body? Would she really write so much about lunch? Wouldn't she just write "ok, talk to you some other time"? Why would she go through this trouble just for lunch. It can't just be lunch? or is it?

"Well, I am sensing the start to some email tag (like phone tag), I just tagged you, but I'm not going to let you get a chance to tag me back. I'm going to come over and see you."

tag - sounds playful to me. I can't read anything into that, well, if she knows how I feel, then this could be developing soon. She's coming over here - but I'm still very horny, she might notice, well, she probably won't look unless she's interested. OR she'll think I'm some weird freak and hate me. Oh no, still more to read though.

"In fact, I'm probably behind you right now."

behind me now - whoaaaa, what that's not possible is it, I glanced over to her desk. She was not there. I turned my head to look over my right shoulder, and there she was. Standing behind my chair, standing over me, she was leaning forward and could easily see my the huge bulge in my pants. Her eyes only had to wonder downward, she was already looking down at my head and probably my chest, oh boy, my dick is so close to my chest. Did she notice?

I just sat there, unsure of what to do. Tracy spoke "Did you drop something in your lap?"

I didn't know what she was talking about, my poor response : "huhhhh?"

"Your left hand is in your lap, I figured you dropped something. Why else would your hand be there?"

She had looked down, she knew my hand was in my lap, did she know it was on my dick? How long was she standing there? Did she see me working my dick? Great, great, what am I supposed to do know? I immediately moved my hand onto my desk. It seemed like she was waiting for a response to her last question, but of course I had none. I decided I better say nothing, there was no good response, not in this situation.

She picked up the conversation "So what about lunch? With all this work you have to get away, I have to get away, WE have to get away."

We - my mind raced as it had be driven by the words of her emails. No, no, I can't get dazed like with the emails, she's right here right now, I have to say something, I have to do something.

"You know you're right, OK, let me just finish this up quickly and we'll go somewhere." - MY thoughts: whoaaa, what did I just say? Did I say OK? Did I just say I'd go with her?

"Sure, I'll finish my stuff, and get my jacket." She said and began to walk away.

She stopOh boy, what could this say, my fear and excitement chasing each other around and around in my mind, Tracy in the center of it all. Here it was:

"Too busy for lunch, hmmmm, lunch is some time to get off from work, isn't it?"

Get off - Is that supposed to mean something? Probably not, I better keep reading.

"Don't you want lunch? You know you should treat yourself to what you want, remember what they say about all work and no play"

I know I want her so bad, does she know? Play, wow, I'd love to play with every inch of her naked body, wow. I'm getting too horny, must keep reading.

"Desire does matter too much though. A man needs lunch doesn't he? Isn't it essential to his existence? I bet it's essential to your existence."

Need - well, I really feel like I need to work he naked body, but does she know I NEED her body? Would she really write so much about lunch? Wouldn't she just write "ok, talk to you some other time"? Why would she go through this trouble just for lunch. It can't just be lunch? or is it?

"Well, I am sensing the start to some email tag (like phone tag), I just tagged you, but I'm not going to let you get a chance to tag me back. I'm going to come over and see you."

tag - sounds playful to me. I can't read anything into that, well, if she knows how I feel, then this could be developing soon. She's coming over here - but I'm still very horny, she might notice, well, she probably won't look unless she's interested. OR she'll think I'm some weird freak and hate me. Oh no, still more to read though.

"In fact, I'm probably behind you right now."

behind me now - whoaaaa, what that's not possible is it, I glanced over to her desk. She was not there. I turned my head to look over my right shoulder, and there she was. Standing behind my chair, standing over me, she was leaning forward and could easily see my the huge bulge in my pants. Her eyes only had to wonder downward, she was already looking down at my head and probably my chest, oh boy, my dick is so close to my chest. Did she notice?

I just sat there, unsure of what to do. Tracy spoke "Did you drop something in your lap?"

I didn't know what she was talking about, my poor response : "huhhhh?"

"Your left hand is in your lap, I figured you dropped something. Why else would your hand be there?"

She had looked down, she knew my hand was in my lap, did she know it was on my dick? How long was she standing there? Did she see me working my dick? Great, great, what am I supposed to do know? I immediately moved my hand onto my desk. It seemed like she was waiting for a response to her last question, but of course I had none. I decided I better say nothing, there was no good response, not in this situation.

She picked up the conversation "So what about lunch? With all this work you have to get away, I have to get away, WE have to get away."

We - my mind raced as it had be driven by the words of her emails. No, no, I can't get dazed like with the emails, she's right here right now, I have to say something, I have to do something.

"You know you're right, OK, let me just finish this up quickly and we'll go somewhere." - MY thoughts: whoaaa, what did I just say? Did I say OK? Did I just say I'd go with her?

"Sure, I'll finish my stuff, and get my jacket." She said and began to walk away.

She stopped walking after a few steps, turned around slightly, "although it does look like you started something that you will need me to finish, how about during lunch?"

"Yeah" I responded, the only thing I could say. She had to know, she knew I was working my dick and she wants to finish working my hard dick. Come on, how can it be anything else? Now wait a minute, maybe she saw some papers on my desk, maybe she saw a window on my computer. Does it really have to be sexual? I better get a hold of myself, and not my dick. Well, this could be interesting, no more avoiding her now. Time to do with her whatever she wants to do. Whatever that is!
Old 04-27-2002, 02:22 PM
HorniGuy

That last post was mine. I'm sorry it was so long, I didn't realize it was that long. I hope you enjoy it!
Old 04-28-2002, 06:40 AM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

Wait a minute. Shit, what the hell am I doing? If this is work related, Tracy should be able to tell me here at work. She looked over at me from her desk, her jacket already draped over her left arm. She smiled that coy smile of her's again. She had on that short black skirt I like, the one that shows off her long legs. Could it be that she wanted to wrap those legs around my waist as I worked her pussy?
This is crazy, what the hell am I thinking? I called her over.

"Look, sorry Tracy, I've looked over this stuff again and I really can't get away. This needs to be knocked over"

Tracy just looked at me and smiled, "nothing that can't wait for an hour?"

I shugged my shoulders, this was getting uncomfortable in more ways than one. My cock was throbbing so much that it was beginning to ache. I longed for it to be stroked but this was too much. I mean, what would Alyson say to me if she knew? Say?!? She wouldn't say a damn thing, she'd just kick my sorry ass out of the house.

"Sorry, I really need to do this" I sounded pathetic.

"Well, OK. Maybe another time then" Tracy replied. No hint of disappointment in her voice. Shit, maybe I had read way too much into this whole thing.

I must admit, I was somewhat disappointed with her reply. I felt a real dent to my ego. Still, easy come and easy go I guess. I settled back down to work.

~ *** ~

Tracy breezed back into the office an hour later. I looked up at her and smiled.

"How's it all going?" she asked

"Not bad, making progress now"

I felt much more calm now that my hard-on had gone and we seemed to have sorted everything out without actually saying anything to each other.

"That's good" Tracy smiled and sat down at her desk.

A few minutes later I received an e-mail from her. Man, what now?? I clicked on Tracy's e-mail and read the short message.

Tell me - do you like what you see?
Old 04-28-2002, 06:43 AM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

Not bad HorniGuy but I think you need to do some editing as you seem to have doubled up some of the text.
Old 05-01-2002, 02:12 AM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

I looked up and Tracy was sitting there, one hand hiking her short skirt even higher. She was wearing suspenders, an item of clothing that always gets my blood pumping. I felt my cock hardening again. Man, this girl wouldn't let up. Her legs looked great. They were so long and toned. She quickly looked me in the eyes and licked her lips before smoothing her skirt down again and swivelled her legs back under her desk, grinning.
It hadn't taken long for my cock to get rock hard again, the sight of her legs hinting at things that could possibly come. Had she worn the suspenders for me? Was the lunch invitation more than just lunch? The thought of her wrapping her lips around my engorged member just made my dick throb harder.
My prick had been rock hard twice in one day and I hadn't been able to release the juices that had made my balls feel so heavy. I had to jerk off but how was I going to get to the bathroom at the other end of the office without anyone noticing?
The temptation to masturbate was too much and I could feel a hot flush around my chest. I had to move, noticable or not.
I snatched up a folder to put in front of my swollen manhood and made a bee-line for the men's toilets. The thought of wrapping my hands around my cock causing it to stiffen even more. I thought about Tracy, hoping against hope that maybe she would follow, somehow reading my mind. I so desperately wanted to unload my hot cum into her mouth. The more I thought about it, the more I convinced myself that the prudish blonde with the glasses and big tits was a dirty slut just gagging to feel some big, hard cock in her mouth.
I quickly got into the men's room...
Old 05-03-2002, 10:39 AM
Coca-Cola Cowboy

Send a message via Yahoo to me_carl
I almost ran over my boss on the way through the door. The last person I wanted to see right now. Worse yet he asked how the project was going. I gave him a few highlights as the stiffness went right out of my cock, and I went over to the urinal and pretended to pee. He waited for me to finish before asking me to show him what I had so far. He marched me right back to my computer to see what I had been working on. My mind was scrambled with thoughts of Tracy and I just couldn't seem to make my words make sense. Tracy came right over and to my delight gave a full a sensible brief. The boss looked pleased. He said that we made a good team and that he was delighted with our progress. He asked if we could both work late tonight to put a little brief together for tomorrow's project meeting. Tracy agreed before I could even open my mouth, This was the boss, what could I do? She had me cornered. How was I ever going to avoid her? working late, after hours, everyone will leave, but us! The boss didn't even wait for my response, he simply said "great, have it on my desk in the morning" and left. Tracy looked into my eyes and smiled as she "said "don't worry, it really shouldn't take too long, I have some ideas, but I can stay as late as it takes, even if that's all night"....

I'm at work and the firewall won't let me chat, Sigh...PM's and e-mail ok
Old 05-09-2002, 07:07 AM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

Tracy cast a smug look my way. Great, just great, my girlfriend was not going to be pleased about this. There was no way I could get out of a late night here. Not now that Tracy had spoken on behalf of us both to the boss.
I sat back down at my desk and glanced at Tracy who just smiled and then got back out of her chair, lifting her skirt as she did to give me another glimpse of her suspenders. I sighed and looked at the phone. I was going to have to make the call and try to explain my working back tonight.
I punched in the numbers of her mobile and waited for her to pick up.

"Hiya babe" I said, trying to think of a way to get myself out of the doghouse I knew I would be in tonight.

"Look, the boss has asked me to work back tonight to try and get this deadline met, yeah, I know but what can I do?" I pleded, knowing full well I had told a white lie about the boss asking me to work back.

Tracy moved over to the person sitting opposite me and leant over, I could see straight down her buttoned-up jacket. She gave me a quick wink and a smile. She only had a bra on underneath. The garment was struggling to keep her huge tits housed. She was deliberately leaning over in front of me so I could look straight down the jacket. My tackle sprang to life again, I didn't know how much more of this I could take.

"Huh, sorry, what did you say I missed that" I stammed into the phone. Tracy giggled and stood upright and moved back to her desk.

"I know, I know but he asked me to work on it tonight. I can't really say no can I?

Another e-mail, oh god, Tracy was becoming more and more overt. The flirting must have been turning her on in a big way. I knew she had been wearing a shirt, she had her jacket off before lunchtime. She had actually gone into the ladies room and taken it off and then come back so she could play with me, allowed me to see those firm breasts. Those large, firm, suckable breasts. I pictured those breasts heaving, boucing wildly as she rode me cowgirl style. My hands feeling her toned thighs and griping her narrow waist, helping her to ride my hard-on. Groaning and moaning ever more loudly as our pace fastened. Her nipples hard and erect as she impaled herself on me time and again. Her head thrashing around, her blonde hair flying in all directions as she lost herself on my cock.

"Yeah, well I'll be late, don't wait up" I was on the couch for sure. The girlfriend was pissed off to the max.

I hung up and thought about Tracy, actually I was thinking more about Tracy's boucing tits.

I opened the e-mail that she'd sent me.
Old 05-15-2002, 04:12 PM

Please continue this story... I'm anxiously waiting to hear more...
Old 05-16-2002, 07:18 AM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

Look up

I quickly glanced up and looked straight up Tracy's skirt. She had pulled it up so could see her in all her glory. She quickly got up out of her chair and let the skirt fall back down over her milky white thighs and black suspenders. She glanced over her shoulder and smirked. Her nose twitching, making her glasses move up and down. I watched her walk away, her hips swaying sexily as she left. No underwear.

I swallowed hard. Was I really going to do this? Was I going to risk everything I had? My hard cock suggested that I was going to. There was still a few hours to go before the place emptied for the day. Plenty of time to back out. Plenty of time to have some fun. To build the tension. I clicked on the reply button.

The view was nice but I thought you were married? Hubby not performing as well as he used to?

I thought I'd just throw that out there. Either scare her off or suck her into the game even more. I was pretty sure she was married, I remembered her discussing him with a co-worker a few weeks ago. Maybe things weren't going so well and our flirting was just stroking her ego, helping her get through a rough patch. Maybe she just liked to tease men, knowing her body was firm and phyically appealing. I was suddenly aware of her returning to her desk. I was also aware that I had maybe over-stepped the mark with the husband comment. Shit, why did I write that, what was I trying to achieve?

I hurriedly clicked on the 'recall' function hoping that I'd retrive it before the she read it
Old 05-18-2002, 08:09 PM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

Tracy sat down and began working on her PC.

Recall failed.

Oh great. Now I was going to look like a prize wanker (not literally). I sat there resigned, knowing that I had just blown my chance to get into Tracy's pants (not that she was wearing any at the moment). I took a mental note, what the hell was I thinking, I was considering cheating on my girlfriend. This wasn't a bad outcome, it had stopped me from doing something very, very foolish. Still, I had to be honest with myself. The thought that I had come so close to fucking Tracy, the woman I had been lusting after for weeks, only to screw it up with a dumbass comment about her husband did leave me empty. Especially after a day of teasing. My balls felt heavy with cum, cum that was just waiting to unload over Tracy's magnificantly large and firm cans.

A reply from Tracy, I sat and pondered, wondering whether to delete it without reading it but thought I might as well see what she said in response to my lame comment.

Why Kyle, hubby works just fine, it just that I like to try (and taste) new....things. We have an understanding. And I want to try out you ;-)

I swallowed hard. Tracy and her husband were swingers. At the very least they had an open relationship. I figured that this e-mail meant that Tracy hadn't been playing at all. She wanted a piece of me and, at that very moment, I resigned myself to the fact that I was going to fuck Tracy and fuck her hard. I was going to make her suck on my hard prick until I couldn't take it anymore. I was going to unload my hot, creamy jism all over her lush, heaving tits and her toned, hard butt. I thought about cumming and cumming all over her. All the time, Tracy wearing her glasses and urging me to cum on her somewhere else. Telling me that she loved the sight of my cock throbbing and pulsating and spurting jizz everywhere.

I reached down, without thinking, and started rubbing my johnson again, feeling it's length and hardness.

Another e-mail...
Old 05-25-2002, 08:21 AM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

I opened the mail, eager to continue our little game. My penis hard, as hard as it had been at any stage during the day.

I notice that your left hand has been under the table a bit today. Anything I could help with? 8-)

Oh God. This was getting too much. I wanted to just bend Tracy over a table right now and pump her hard and fast. Make those wonderful slapping sounds as my stomach continually hit her ass time and again. I wanted to scream at her to "feel the cock" as I entered her time and again. I wanted to make her scream in pleasure, begging for more and more and more.

I kept working my dick under the table. Someone must have seen me by now, I had been playing with it all day for crying out loud!!

I hit the reply button and typed something dirty, hoping that it would turn Tracy on even more.

I bet those tits just bounce forever when you are being shagged good and proper. I so want to feel your hands around my member. I think you could help me un-wind ;-)

I sent it quickly, not wanting to chicken out.

I glanced up at the clock, 4.49pm. Getting on to 5pm but I knew people would hang around for a while today anyway, they always did.

Maybe I could interest Tracy in a bite to eat??