Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-06-2003, 02:18 PM

Drummer Boy

Drummer Boy

When I was 17, I had a massive crush on the drummer of a local band called Steve. I went to all their gigs and was always at the front of the crowd trying to catch his attention.

It was at one of those gigs when he began to notice me, smiling back at me and winking. I nearly died!! I was dressed in a short black leather skirt and a tight, skimpy white top that really showed off my pert 34B tits. I looked and felt great.

I couldn’t believe it when after the gig he came over and invited me backstage. It wasn’t long before the beer was flowing and I started to feel a bit pissed.

“Lets get some fresh air” said Steve and he led me out to the back of the club.

“I really fancy you” he said as I lent against the wall, my head spinning a little.
Slipping his hands around me he kissed me and I responded, pushing my tongue into his mouth. He was a great snogger – soft but with lots of tongue.

As our kisses got harder and deeper, he began to fondle my tits through my top. My nipples were getting hard as he squeezed them between his thumb and forefinger. He slowly lifted my top up and began to massage my tits together.

Moving slowly down he sucked each breast in turn, flicking his hot tongue over my nipples and nibbling them. I was so turned on it was untrue. I could feel his hard-on pressing and rubbing against me as he started to slide his hands up my skirt.

By now I was moaning softly, opening my legs slightly to encourage him. My pussy was already soaking wet and I was desperate for him to touch me. As he rubbed my pussy through my knickers I fumbled with the belt and zip on his jeans. I slide my hand down his open trousers and grabbed hold of his stiff dick. I’d wanked a boy off before but Steve’s cock was so much harder… and thicker.

I held him firmly and started to wank him slowly, pulling the foreskin back hard each time. “Good girl… oh yes” he kept saying as I wanked his stiff cock in my hand.

He was still rubbing my cunt at this point, but I wanted to be finger fucked.
“Finger me” I whispered in-between breaths. He obliged, sliding my wet knickers to one side and slipping a finger right up my hot, wet cunt. I began to pant as his fingers slid in & out of my slit, dragging along my clit at the same time. As he pushed another finger into me as speeded up, he gave me a real good fucking with his fingers.

“I’m gonna come…” I blurted as I felt my juices build up. I gushed all over his hand, panting like a dog on heat and wanking his thick cock in my hand.

“Suck my cock” he said as the last of my cunny juices dripped out. I’d never taken a man in my mouth before, but tonight I was willing to try anything. At that point I knew he was going to fuck me… and I was going to let him!

I went down on my knees and stared at his big thick cock, throbbing in my hand. The head of his purple member glistened with moist pre-cum. I couldn’t believe that I would soon be having it inside my pussy – the first cock to penetrate me.

I slowly licked the tip of his cock, tasting the salty pre-cum and then licked down his shaft to his balls. His balls were heavy and swollen, obviously ready to unload it contents.

Like a good girl I opened my mouth wide (and believe me I had to open up wide!) and began to take him into my mouth, deeper and deeper… and began to suck gently. Steve held the back of my head and started to slowly fuck me in the mouth, pushing his dick so far down my throat I nearly choked! I loved it!! He began to moan louder as I sucked him up and down faster and faster.

Suddenly, he pulled out of my mouth, dragged me up and pushed me onto the bonnet of a parked car. I knew this was it – my first fuck!

I lean’t back on my elbows and lifted my hips as he pulled my knickers off. Holding both my legs by the ankles, he spread me wide open and looked down on my tight wet pussy. From this angle his cock looked huge as he nuzzled the head against my slit.

Bracing myself, I watched as as he slid his dick into me, opening me up for the first time, deeper and deeper until I could feel him right up me. Completely oblivious to the fact that we were outside I let out a huge groan as he began to pump me.

“Oh god” I cried as his thick cock slid in & out of my tight little pussy hole. He thrust into me harder and harder and I found myself yelling “faster… faster” to him. It was great. I was in heaven. “Why had I waited this long to have a dick inside me?” I thought as he built up speed.

My cunt was stretched wider than ever before, (more than a banana or a coke bottle!) as he fucked me, thrusting his throbbing dick into me.

Suddenly his face grimaced and his cock jerked as he came, emptying his balls into me. I could feel his hot cum spurting into me as I raised my hips to meet his thrusts. Collapsing on top of me he kissed me and said I was the best fuck he’d had. We saw each other a few times after that night and had great sex… before I moved on to bigger and better things!!

holly_hot_wet2001@yahoo.co.uk