Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-29-2004, 11:06 PM

I was late for dinner.

I got home a little late, I had hit several traffic jams on the way, so I showered quickly, pulling on my underwear and a robe. I went into the kitchen and began to prepare the vegetables, since they take longest to cook. I knew I had time before you got home, so I didn’t bother to dress just yet. I turned the radio on, and began to slice them, humming along with the radio. I’d promised you dinner tonight, so I was going to deliver.

I never even heard you come in. We’d been talking all day over IM about how much we wanted each other tonight, and my mind was on how aroused I was, thinking about your beautiful dick in me. Suddenly, you were behind me, pressing against me. You wrapped your hand in my hair, pulling my head back, and took the knife out of my hand. You laid the knife on the countertop, and growled in my ear, “Don’t fucking move until I tell you to.”

I stood completely still, and you picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. You threw me on the bed, and reminded me, “I didn’t say you could fucking move.”

You pulled my panties roughly aside, then thrust into my wet, waiting pussy. Pulling my legs up, you looked me in the face, so remote, so strong. “We’re going to fuck now, bitch, so you better fucking want it.”

You fucked me hard, slamming deeply into my pussy, I moaned, I was so incredibly hot and turned on. You fucked me again and again, driving into me. Then, without warning, you stopped. “You want me to cum in you, bitch?”

“Oh god, yes, please, cum in me so hard,” I begged, desperate and breathless. You were so fascinating when you were like this, so different from your usual tender loving. You made me so immensely hot.

“I don’t think I’m convinced you want it, you better do better than that, you fucking think that’s convincing?”

“Please, baby, please cum in me, please let me feel you cum in my pussy, I want you so bad.”

You moved again, fucking me hard again, then you reached back and pulled my head back, and said against my ear, “Bitch, if any of this cum leaks out of you, you have
to lick it up, you understand? Or you’re not getting my dick anymore”

“Oh god, I will, I promise, baby, just please, please cum in me!” You thrust once more deep inside me, and unloaded so much cum in me, I moaned and whimpered as I came with you, bucking up against you.

You leaned back and looked down. I was filled with a fascinated, excited dread. You slipped out of me, and grabbed my hand and sat on my chest. “What did I fucking tell you? You bitch, you let cum leak out. What are you going to do about it?”

“Oh god, I want to lick it off of you, please, let me lick it off of you!”

“It’s got your own juices with it, too, you slut, you want to lick your own juices off of my dick?” You demanded.

“Oh god, please, baby, please let me lick every inch of your dick.” I begged, so turned on I couldn’t stand it.

“I don’t think you’re serious, you little whore, I think you just want dick in you again, and you’re only willing to do it for that reason. You want to lick my cum and your juices off of me, huh?” You were still looking at me so intently, so seriously.

“Oh, god, yes, I want to lick it and suck on you, and taste you and me together, I want to taste our juices together.” I was so hot now, and I was craving your beautiful dick between my lips so desperately that I was willing to beg like a whore for it.

You moved up so your dick was over me, and finally, after teasing me with it, let me begin to lick it, you presented first your balls. “Clean my balls, you miss any, and you’ll regret it. You like that, bitch? You like your pussy juice?”

“Mmm, god, you’re so good, you taste so good!”

You pulled your dick away. “I asked you if you like licking your pussy juice off of me. Answer the fucking question, or I don’t let you finish cleaning me, and no more dick for you, you slut. That what you want?”

“Yes, baby, I like licking my juices off of you, god, I love it so much.” I was panting now, my panties wet again.

“Suck it all off of me, and make sure I know you like it. You miss a drop, and I’ll fuck your mouth til I cum again. You better fucking convince me, you little whore, you understand?” Your beautiful dick was standing up so hard again as I licked and sucked at it. You pulled out of my mouth, and dragged me to my feet beside the bed. You pushed me down to my knees in front of you.

“You didn’t tell me you liked it, you forgot, you whore, you were too distracted by my dick, weren’t you. I warned you what would happen if you didn’t convince me you were fucking loving it, didn’t I?” You shoved your dick abruptly into my mouth, and held my hair with one hand, and my neck with the other. You began to fuck my mouth with your dick, occasionally choking me in spite of the fact that I am usually exceptional at taking you in.

“Oh yeah, that’s right, suck my dick, bitch, you like that, don’t you?” You watched me now, and I looked up at you, my eyes watering from your rough treatment. “Yeah,” you said, “You fucking LIKE that, you LIKE me fucking your mouth. You’re one horny bitch, baby.”

“When I cum, if you let any out of your mouth, I will fuck your ass next time. And I mean, hard, bitch, so hard you beg me to cum in you and fill you up.” You came then, and despite my best efforts, a bit oozed out of the corner of my lips.

You tossed my robe at me then, and I realized, I wasn’t particularly sorry that some had escaped. I would happily take my punishment later…

As I came out of our room and went back to fixing dinner, you came up behind me again. This time your hands were gentle and your voice was sweet. “Hello love,” you said. Then you turned me around to face you. “Shall we go out to eat tonight instead?” With a smile, I agreed, and you pulled me close for a hug. As I got dressed, I thought of what a wonderful lover you are, and I believe I smiled all through dinner that night…