Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-17-2009, 03:36 AM

My Queen

This is an experience i had almost two years ago now, but its an interesting story of how i found out that there was a fantasy inside me that i had no knowledge of until it happened.

It was a holiday weekend and most of the dorm had gone home for the weekend, including Beth’s roommate. Beth was probably one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen and I had no idea how I ended up as her lover. She was 5’7 with reddish-brown hair, beautiful eyes, and a pair of d-cups that had suddenly started to grow rapidly again when we started dating a few months ago. It was Saturday and it seemed like it would be a normal Saturday. She was wearing pajama pants and a t-shirt, and I wore the same. With the heat on it was kind of hot in her dorm room but it was better than the freezing cold alternative of opening a window. We got into her bed and turned on the TV. It was her favorite movie Elizabeth, a movie about Elizabeth I, a British queen. We lay on our sides, under the covers, with my arm around her stomach.
As the movie started I moved my arm under the bottom of her shirt and rested it on the smooth skin of her stomach. It seemed just the feel of her skin was heaven to me. It was a very good movie, but the commercials broke my focus on the movie and reminded me that I was in bed lying against a gorgeous woman who loved me. During the second commercial break, I moved my hand up and grazed her breast with my finger tips. Her back arched to me and I realized she had been longing for me to do this. I moved fingers in a spiraling pattern on her breast and eventually they settled on her now hard and erect nipple. I started to squeeze her breast softly. The movie came back on and I started to withdraw my hand, but she stopped me and whispered “don’t stop”. I returned to squeezing her breast and skimming my fingertips over her nipple. I did the smae to the other breast. I began to squeeze her hard erect nipple between my fingers, and I rolled it between my thumb and index finger. Soft moans escaped her mouth and I knew she was beginning to get worked up. She rolled on her back and took off her shirt freeing her amazing tits which seemed to be bigger every time I saw them. She was wearing a locket around her neck that I had given her and it looked so elegant with her naked body. She spoke to me softly, soothingly in a sexy British accent I had never heard from her before. She softly pleaded, "They need your touch so bad." "Well then we cant just let them sit there now can we."i replied. I played with the nipple of one breast with my fingers, and began to suckle the other. Her eyes closed and she began to moan again. I could always make her go wild this way. I began to flick her nipple with my tongue while I sucked on it. She arched and squirmed. She turned the TV off to focus all her attention on this, and I pulled away from her breast. She quickly put two fingers on my chin and lifted my eyes to hers. She softly commanded me, “Don’t stop”, with her accent again and I knew that for this night she was my Queen, and I would do anything she asked of me. She gently put a hand on the back of my head and replaced my lips to her nipple, where I hungrily sucked.
I alternated between sucking, flicking with my tongue, and nibbling. She switched my head to the other breast and I repeated the same there. She was starting to squirm to even the slightest touch. She gently signaled my head to move down. I answered her signal, “Yes, my queen.” She looked at me in approval. I slowly kissed my way down the center of her. In between her breasts; down her stomach; over her belly button; down to her shaved mound. I slowly kissed down the length of her lips. I inserted two fingers into her vagina and rubbed the inside of her sex. Slowly at first while I licked her clit slowly, but slowly I sped up; both moving fingers deeper into her sex. I reached as far as I could go with my fingers and sped up. She began moaning loudly and after a moment she came with a high-pitched squeal. I took my soaked fingers out and licked them clean and I licked up the drips that had escaped her lips.
She looked at me with love and longing in her eyes. I rolled off her, removed my cloths and returned to her side. She looked me in the eyes. “Tonight, you are my King”, she said, “and I am your Queen. Take of me what you will.” I looked at her beautiful naked body and I wanted only one thing: all of her being. I spread her legs, and got between them. She put her arms around my neck and I put mine under hers so that my hands were on her shoulders. I positioned my hard cock at her lips, and spread them slightly with my tip. I mustered all of my strength and pulled her to me as I thrust into her with all of my might. A wave of pleasure shot through my body. Her head fell back and her back arched as she let out an incredible moan of pleasure as she came with the first blow. This was beyond any sex we had ever had before. Our eyes locked together, as I pulled slowly away almost out of her. I plunged back in with a guttural grunt. And she answered with another loud cry of pleasure soaking me again as she came. I began to form a slow rhythm trusting into her and she cried out with pleasure each time. The pleasure I felt was overwhelming and combined with her cries of sexual surrender I could not hold back any longer. I began to speed up my pace; thrusting my hard cock into her as hard and deep as could. I continued to speed up and her moans started to come together to form one unending rhythmic sound. I thrust into her as hard and as fast I could. I could feel myself stiffening up and so could she. And her cries of pleasure became louder as she neared finishing for a fourth time that night. I couldn’t hold it any longer. I thrust into her as deep as I could with every ounce of strength and let out a low moan and she squealed with pleasure as my juices exploded out of my cock; into her with incredible force and she came hard at the same instant soaking me with a flood of her juices.
I collapsed onto her feeling her breasts squish between us. I could feel her spasming under me, still feeling the after orgasms. I rolled off her and after her body stoping shaking, i spoke softly to here" Did i please you my queen?" She looked me in the eye, and answered me with truth in her eyes, "Yes, my love; more than i ever could have imagined."
She moved down the bed and started cleaning my cock off with her tongue from the base up. She finally reached the tip of my cock, and when she took the tip in her mouth to clean it properly, i went instantly hard again. The fire lit in her eyes again, and she looked at me with a command in her gaze. "Again." We made love three more times that night and i can truly say it was the most amazing night of my life. The night I made love to my Queen.
Old 01-18-2009, 01:20 AM

almost forgot tell what ya think if ya feel liek it =] ty for reading