Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-08-2023, 01:00 AM

A threesome for Lyn pt 22

Just had a great weekend of fun with Lyn and an old buddy. I got a call from Mark saying he was heading up our way and asked if it was ok to stay for a day or two. I said no problems and Lyn said she’d make sure the spare room was good to go.
Mark arrived the following day and we started to catch up with each other, as we had not seen each other for a few years. I asked him where Tina was and he said they got divorced a cpl of years ago and that they were still friends but couldn’t live together anymore. We got caught up on all the news and Lyn said she start some dinner, I got up and got the drinks going, wine for Lyn beer for Mark and I.
We had a great meal and got into the drinking and talking, Mark asked about us and what we had been upto, I said nothing much really, just working and relaxing. Lyn then asked if he remembered that time when we got flooded in and played cards with him and his first wife Kim, he said yeh, remembers it well especially the part where he had to get drinks while naked and she couldn’t stop looking at his cock. We had a laugh and then Lyn said she was going to the loo, while she was gone I asked him about his love life and if he was getting laid, he said yeh now and again nothing serious.
I then asked if he would like to play pool, he said sure. I racked up the table and as I broke the set Lyn walked back in and asked if we were playing Kelly pool I said sure, but then asked if the rules were to be strip pool and she said sure why not, Mark just nodded ok.
I was the first to sink a ball and the rules were that if a ball was sunk and it was owned by someone they had to remove a piece of clothing, it was Lyn’s ball, Lyn took off her shoes, I missed the next shot so it was Lyn’s turn to shoot, she didn’t sink anything, Mark did the same. I took my next shot didn’t sink anything but set up an easy shot for Lyn, she sank the ball and Mark said that was his, he took off his shirt. We reset the game but this time the rule was if you sank someone’s ball they had to strip but if you missed sinking the ball you we’re trying to sink you had to strip. Lyn went first and missed, off came her top, Mark next and sank my ball, off came my shirt. We reset again but this time Lyn said that if you sink someone’s ball they had to get naked, of course we didn’t know each other’s ball so it was shoot and hope. Mark started first and didn’t sink anyone’s ball, Lyn went next and did the same, my turn and I sank Marks ball. Lyn told him to get his gear off, he was a bit hesitant but Lyn said a rule is a rule and with that off came his gear. He stood there trying to cover his dick and Lyn come I’ve seen it before.
He said fuck it ok and with that freed his now half hard cock, Lyn looked at it and said it’s still a nice cock. Mark then said I suppose the games over and I said we can still play till last one naked. Lyn took her shot and missed, Mark took his next shot and sank Lyn’s ball, off came her clothes and Mark said she looked good still. I said well I guess I win and Lyn said not so fast you gotta get nude too. I took off my clothes and said ok what now? She said I’ll show you, she walked straight up to Mark and grabbed his cock, sank down to her knees and started sucking him off. Mark looked at me and I said enjoy, he grabbed her head and started to fuck her throat saying he remembered how good Lyn was giving head, Lyn mumbled something but with her mouth full of cock we couldn’t make it out. She grabbed his balls and started gently massaging them all the while taking his cock in her mouth and throat, I was just watching her suck his cock and taking it to the hilt. Mark couldn’t hold back and blew his load in her mouth, she sucked him until he was finished.
He sat down on the floor and then Lyn told him to lay down and lick her pussy, he did what he was told, Lyn sat on his face looking at me and told me to come over and she would suck me off. I went over to her and put my cock in her mouth she started sucking me off whilst Mark was licking and fingering her pussy. She was really enjoying it and came on his face, she rubbed her pussy into his face and he was licking her out. I came in her mouth and she swallowed every drop, she got off his face and sat next to him and said that she loved that, Mark said him too, I said it hasn’t finished yet, we still got some fucking to do. Lyn said let’s have drink and rest and then we’ll have some more fun.
About 30mins later Lyn got up and went to the loo, Mark then asked if all was cool I said yeh at least I didn’t catch you with your cock in her like last time. He said he often thought about that day and didn’t know whether or not we were cool etc. Lyn walked back into the room and asked if we were ready for some more fun and before we could answer she grabbed both our cocks and started pumping them back to life, she bent over and sucked Mark first then me and backwards and forwards for a while, Mark got hard first and Lyn said to we’ll you’re first to get hard you’ll be the first to fuck me. She got in the doggie position and Mark lined up her pussy, pushing his cock in slowly at first and then to the hilt, Lyn was moaning and saying how good his cock felt and then went down on me, she said she love’s getting spit roasted. Mark quickened his pace and was pushing his cock into her then pulling out then pushing in all the way, she loves being fucked like that and while she was sucking me off I was remembering when Brad fucked her with his 9 inch cock and me being sucked off, there’s nothing like seeing your wife enjoying herself, Mark was really fucking her now and he then moaned and came in her, he continued to fuck her until he stopped cumming. Lyn told me to fuck her as she hadn’t come yet and for Mark to get in front of her so she could suck his cock while I fucked her. She grabbed his now soft cock and started to suck and lick his balls, I shoved my cock in her pussy and felt the warm wetness in her from Mark, I started fucking her fast and hard and she started moaning again saying she was coming and I wasn’t far behind her. I came in her as well and mixed my cum with Marks, she had so much in her it started to dribble out. I pulled out my cock and she turned to me and licked my cock clean.
We sat there for a while and then Lyn said it was time for bed, she got up and walked away saying are you two coming, I said we just did, she laughed and said that she hadn’t finished with us yet. We both got up, I told Mark to go ahead while I cleaned and locked up. When I got to our bedroom Lyn and Mark were locked in the 69 position and Lyn was sucking his cock for all she was worth while Mark was licking her pussy clean, I got hard real quick and grabbed some lube, rubbed it on my cock and her ass and then started to put my cock in her ass, she let a load moan and pushed back, Mark was still licking her pussy whilst watching me fuck her ass. She stopped sucking Mark and said she wanted to have both of us fucking her, I laid down on the bed and she asked what I was doing, I said letting Mark fuck your ass while fuck your pussy. She said ok let’s do it, she sat on my cock and bent over to kiss me and I could taste Marks cock in her mouth, Mark put on some lube and gently pushed his cock into her ass, I could feel him slide in, Lyn looked like she was in another world, she was really enjoying the feeling of a cock in her pussy and a cock in ass. We started pumping her together and it didn’t take long for Mark to come in her ass, she then came on my cock and I kept pumping my cock into her pussy until i came. Mark pulled his cock out of her and said he’d never fucked a girls ass before but it was great. Lyn said she really enjoyed having both of us at the same time because she had wanted to do that for a while now.
We dropped off to sleep and didn’t wake until late in the morning, all three of us in the same bed Lyn in the middle so, as she said, she could play with cocks. Lyn then gave us both a blowjob to start the day, she started on Mark first until he came then me and while she was sucking me off Mark went down on her, licking her pussy and fingering her ass, she said no fucking yet she needs time rest, she continued sucking me off till I came and not long after she came on Marks tongue again. We got up and showered and got dressed had some breakfast and talked about the night we just had and what might happen later!