User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-20-2002, 02:38 PM
Pixies Devilish Soul

Send a message via Yahoo to souls_cry2000
Question jealousy

hello people.

it's great to be here at pixie's. you've all welcomed me to the fold and i'm thankful to be a member of such an august assemblage as this one.

we are all sexually expressive individuals and was wondering how everyone handles the "green eyed monster". we are open sexually and from time to time we experiment with 3somes, switching, and the like.

my problem is that i've developed a problem with jealousy over the last two years. something i never used to have a problem with. the realization hit me strong when the thought that being normally of a soft spoken nature that most women i know would not deny me anything. i've wanted to re-experience group sex. the first time i did it i was not very comfortable with the situation. i know my lady would go along with it. my problem is that i couldn't do the same for her. the thought of another man touching her or just invading her space bothers me a bit. she finds my jealousy quite charming because no ones ever cared enough to be jealous about her.

being a soft spoken person i tend to tolerate a lot from people because people think the quiet ones are gonna snap etc. i watch this carefully because when a person is pushed past their limit stupid things happen and i don't want it to become a problem.

"HOW DO ANY OF YOU DEAL WITH THE PROBLEM OF JEALOUSY? ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU AND YOUR PARTNER ARE VERY SEXUALLY EXPRESSIVE OR POLYAMOROUS?"

souls cry
no mortal ever dreamed before.
Old 01-21-2002, 12:08 AM

Send a message via MSN to hotgirl4u2nite Send a message via Yahoo to hotgirl4u2nite
I'm no expert but....

My suggestion would be to do one of two things:

#1 Forget the idea of "group sex" until you can get to the comfort zone of knowing when everything is said and done, she's going home with you.

#2 If you are not in a terribly serious relationship, do the "group thing" without her.

One question though, would it bother you if she did it and you didn't see it happening? If that would be okay with you, you could do it in different rooms at the same location maybe.
Old 01-21-2002, 12:09 AM

Send a message via MSN to hotgirl4u2nite Send a message via Yahoo to hotgirl4u2nite
I'm no expert but....

My suggestion would be to do one of two things:

#1 Forget the idea of "group sex" until you can get to the comfort zone of knowing when everything is ssaid and done, she's going home with you.

#2 If you are not in a terribly serious relationship, do the "group thing" without her.

One question though, would it bother you if she did it and you didn't see it happening? If that would be okay with you, you could do it in different rooms at the same location maybe.
Old 01-21-2002, 12:30 AM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
Cool

well, you could always talk it over with her and see what she thinks of it...perhaps you could find the comfort zone by asking her... just a suggestion.