Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-15-2006, 03:30 PM

Bitten.

This is a work of fiction and also my first story. I'd like to know what you think.

A while ago on a short holiday in Bendigo, Australia the most incredible experience of my life occured. We were staying with my mother in law. The kids loved to visit their Grandma and she spoilt them rotten.

I decided to go for a walk on day as I was bored and had nothing else to do. It was a bright sunny day, about 28 or 29 degrees celcius. My jeans and t-shirt looked good on my 6'5" frame. I weigh in at about 105kg and although I'm not particularly muscular, I'm not fat either.

Anyway, I was walking along the footpath, minding my own business and I happened to notice her. She was in her front yard doing some gardening. She was wearing jeans like me and a t-shirt that revealed her tummy. She was also wearing a cap and gardening gloves with her hair in a pony tail. Her arms and tummy were nice and brown, and I guessed she spent some time in the sun. She was approx 5'8" tall and my guess is about 75kg. She had nice breasts, around a c cup.

As I walked closer, her dog came out of the open front gate and started to sniff at my feet. Normally I quite afraid of dogs having a bad experience when I was younger. But this dog seemed quite friendly and I didn't mind. I think it was a Jack Russell. She noticed me then and stood up and smiled.

"Billy" she called to the dog, "come". Billy stayed right where he was, sniffing around. "That's quite unusual" she said to me. "Normally Billy will bark quite loudly at strangers". "Maybe he's attracted to me" I said with a smile and a wink. She laughed. I bent down to give Billy a pat on the head and with a snarl, he bit my hand! "Ouch" I said, and she sternly told Billy off and sent him to the backyard.

"Oh I'm sorry, let me fix that up for you" she said. I looked at my bleeding hand and agreed. As I followed her in to her house, I couldn't help but admire her nice figure and the way her butt filled out her jeans just right. "My names Cheri by the way" she said. "I'm Steve" I replied.

Cheri had me sit down on a chair in her kitchen while she got her first aid kit, a bowl of water and a bandage. As Cheri cleaned up my hand, I couldn't help but notice her nipples straining against the fabric of her t-shirt. I also got a great view of her bra-less tits as she bent over towards me and was working on my hand. My cock was starting to stir.

We chatted while she worked and I found out her husband was away for 6 months on a business trip. I also told her the reason for my visit to Bendigo and that I was there with my wife and kids. We got along really well, making each other laugh and chatting quite freely like we were long friends. We were flirting a bit too. "I get so lonely when my hubby's away" Cheri said as she was finishing up. "would you like a cool drink?" She asked. "Sure, I've got some time" I said.

Cheri opened on of the top cupboards and was reaching up for some glasses. I admired her stretched out frame. I came up close behind her, put my hand on her waist and reached up over her. "Let me get those for you" I said. As I was getting the glasses down, Cheri pushed her ass gently back against my semi hard cock. My hand moved from her waist to just over the top of her jeans and I pulled her back against me. Enjoying the feeling of my hand on her naked tummy, I leaned forward and brushed my lips against the nape of her neck. Cheri moaned slightly and ground her ass harder against my rapidly swelling cock.

The glasses and cool drink were forgotten. Cheri took my hand off her tummy and pushed it up under her t-shirt to her breasts. My hand started rubbing over her breasts, and playing with her nipples making them really hard. Cheri reached her hand round behind her and started to play with my cock through the fabric of my jeans. I could sense her breathing getting faster and harder as we turned each other on. I kept kissing her neck and nuzzling her earlobes.

As Cheri turned around so she could face me, I picked her up and sat her down on the kitchen table. She had her legs wrapped around me and was grinding her pelvis into me. "Steve" she gasped, "I want you inside me!"

I Pulled her t-shirt up over her head, so I could access her georgeous tits. As soon as they were free, I started sucking on them and biting gently on her nipples. Cheri started to undress me too and in between kissing, sucking and touching each other, we were soon both naked. Cheri lay down on the table and I had a glorious view of her body, including her nicely trimmed pussy. "If I were your hubby, I'd never leave you, even for a business trip" I said.

I kissed my way down her body, until I reached her thighs. Then while using my hands on her tits, I gently blew warm air over her pussy lips and occaisionally brushing my lips against her swollen pussy lips. Each time I did, Cheri moaned and thrust her pussy up in an effort to get more contact. Her hardened clit was poking up out of it's hood. I suddenly licked hard up the length of her pussy lips and then sucked on her clit. Cheri gasped and moaned out loud. "Fuck me, fuck me now."

My 7" cock was hard now and I rubbed the head against her pussy lips a few times to make sure it was well lubricated. And then I slowly sunk all the way in to her glorious pussy. Cheri almost came right there and then. "Oh God that feels good" she cried. I started to move in and out, still playing with her tits and we found the perfect movement together. Cheri was thrusting up to meet me with every stroke. Cheri then sat up with me still inside her, and started kissing me hard. Our tongues danced and still thrusting away, my hands found her ass.

I picked her up off the table and walked over to the wall, while Cheri wrapped her legs around me. Once I had her against the wall I once again started to thrust in and out, with more urgency now as I could feel my cum welling up inside my balls. Supporting her against the wall like that with her legs wrapped around me left her ass quite open. As we fucked together I started to work my finger into her ass. When she felt that she cried out " OH GOD Steve, I'm going to cum.....Cum with me, deep inside me". Her orgasm started to come in waves and I started spurting my semen deep inside her. Her pussy was contracting on my cock and her ass was contracting on my finger. It was awsome and seemed to go on forever.

When all the contractions stopped and I had pumped all my cum into her we stayed against the wall for a few minutes catching our beath and kissing gently. "That was incredible" Cheri said.

We cleaned up and got dressed. "Steve, feel free to cum here anytime you want" Cheri said with a wink.

"I will"

The end.

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 03-16-2006 at 08:40 PM.