Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-10-2006, 09:41 PM
gurly gurl

Last night when I asked him to rub my back so I could fall asleep. Geesh, good thing I wasn't really tired!

It was a nice orgasm for both!
Old 07-10-2006, 10:17 PM
Not there yet.....

This morning..........

Afternoon Delight

Delightful Rendezvous!

Is the love I gave her in the past, gonna be enough to last, if tomorrow never comes........
Old 07-26-2006, 05:10 PM
gurly gurl

Last night when we got in bed, he rolled over towards me, I started playing and teasing him..........I ended up sitting on him, with our door partially open and company in the other bedroom!!!!

Nothing like having an awesome orgasm and not letting out a sound!
Old 07-26-2006, 05:16 PM
Naked by Nature

Last night. Her time of the month ended so we had some shots and got dirty.

I told her that it was late and she said she would just put her ass in the air, if I ran into it, it was my own fault.

I did.
Old 07-26-2006, 05:34 PM
Is it time to get up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginewithme
Last night when we got in bed, he rolled over towards me, I started playing and teasing him..........I ended up sitting on him, with our door partially open and company in the other bedroom!!!!

Nothing like having an awesome orgasm and not letting out a sound!

oh wow... very sexy IWM

i confess i've done that too... sometimes my orgasms are more intense and just keep going when it takes longer and i am supposed to be quiet

very yum IWM
Old 07-26-2006, 10:23 PM

Send a message via AIM to sexychrissy Send a message via MSN to sexychrissy Send a message via Yahoo to sexychrissy
Last night I was soaking wet for no apparent reason so i took souls hand and placed it right where i wanted it!! From there we ended up in the bed him on top for a lil while then i pulled out my bullet and placed it on the clit and then we fucked hard as hell for an hour so hard his toes were curling and then we climaxed at the same time!!! Talk about AWSOME
Old 08-01-2006, 01:27 PM
Awesome on my Own

a few hours ago..............and i am going to greet him at the door when he comes home from work, with a kiss and then i am dropping to my knees---slurp!
Old 08-02-2006, 11:59 AM
is not this trim anymore!

Last night...

After a variety of positions (each somehow with my tongue on and in her pussy) she was laying down on her back, with her legs slightly spread while I knelt beside her. One finger tickling her ass, two in her pussy rubbing her gspot, my tongue all over her clit, and the other hand pinching and pulling on her right nipple as she came like crazy while tugging on my cock. I started to cum right after she did, and couldn't keep liking her pussy because her clit gets waaaaaaay too sensitive so I was licking all around the entrance to her pussy. She reached down with her free hand and held my head against her wet pussy and stroked me to a powerful and long orgasm that was so hard and so copious...I passed out!

I came to within a minute or so, but I was dizzy & laying in a pool of my cum and had scared Mrs. WI half to death. I have orgasms that take a lot out of me physically...but I've never actually fainted before!

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 08-06-2006, 04:21 AM
Loungin' Around

I wore a black linen skirt and a low-cut black silk top to the party tonight...black thong and a purple bra underneath. Mr Osuche couldn't stop looking at me all night....in my skirt, high heels, bright red lipstick, and cleavage top....I caught several other guys checking me out too.

So we got home and he accosted me in the bedroom....started kissing my neck and shoulders....then he shoved me back on the bed and flipped up my skirt....pushed my thong to the side....and licked me until I came.......

Then we had standing up sex (my favorite) long and hard....

It was very nice.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 08-06-2006, 09:03 AM
Gone with the Wind

1Am

Bored, hanging in in a different bar...
Very nice medical resident. (no, NOT "Doc the Wondercock") We chatted, he was nice, and well mannered and smelled sooo good.
He kept taking pictures of me with his cameraphone, and e-mailed me copies.
We danced a lot, and after a while I suggested we go for a walk, get away from the smoky air.
We stopped and sat on the back of his car, (he first forgot to turn off the alarm, with the expected results when he sat me up on the trunk lid) and spent time making out.
It took about 30 minutes, but I ended up riding him astride in the back seat of his car. Leather seats, roomy... mmmmm.
I came only once, but it was a nice long "rolling then crashing" orgasm.
He was a good kisser too...

WW

---Margaret Cho
Old 08-07-2006, 11:55 PM
Not there yet.....

She came back to the bedroom this morning while our guests were still asleep. She stripped and then just put her head in my lap and took all of my soft cock and sucked til it and she was ready... then pulled me over on top......... she was so wet i just slid right in fully making her gasp. Then we came......... as quietly as we could!

Afternoon Delight

Delightful Rendezvous!

Is the love I gave her in the past, gonna be enough to last, if tomorrow never comes........
Old 08-11-2006, 12:43 AM
Missing the Angels

BJ ...... not even 3 minutes ago.
Old 08-14-2006, 01:36 PM
yet seldom member

Must have been last night about 18 hours ago. In front of the TV with that latenight soft stuff they use to show here. Not really satisfying but better than nothing, right?
Old 08-15-2006, 08:41 PM
Loungin' Around

Ummmm...yes. Several times.

I LOVE vacation!

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 08-15-2006, 09:00 PM
Not there yet.....

ummmmmmmmmm yes............... very quietly though.............. so sis-in-law didn't hear....

Afternoon Delight

Delightful Rendezvous!