Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-04-2001, 12:18 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to rackemup
Cool Good clean fun

I had been in the kitchen cutting some fruit for us to eat after her bath so, I placed the knife on the counter and grabbed the glass of white wine that I had poured for her and headed to the bath.
When I entered the bath room she was laying back in the tub totally relaxed and content .I handd her the glass of wine and she said" you are reading my mind" ...
I Started rubbing her shoulders lightly she leaned her head forward to allow me to reach between her shoulder blades...I took the sponge and squeezed a little water down her back .Using the sponge I lathered her back with the scented bath water and lighty rinsed it back off.
I Leaned over the tub and gave her a deep passionate kiss. her lips tasted of the sweet wine I had poured for her .her skin was as soft as the petal of a rose,and her eyes were as beautiful as any waterfall I had ever seen.
I then stood up and headed back out of the room so she could finish her bath and I could finish cutting the fruit for us to eat.We had to replenish some of our strength...
I had the lights low and bed turned down .The plate of fruit by the bed on a nightstand .
She emerged from the bath a little later and had put on one of my white dress shirts . She looked like an angel standing there in the lowered lights and the silouette of her was amazing...
I needed a shower myself so I kissed her in passing and told her to make herself at home...
Then...
Old 06-04-2001, 04:50 PM
RED~HOT

~The bath~

It felt so good to be sitting in a hot bath after the night of wild sex that we just had. "Could you please wash my back?" I asked with smile. Without a word he knelt beside the tub and grabbed a wash cloth and started to soap it up. His strong hands caressed my back and his gentle touch sent shivers right through me. The man that had so much passion and lust in him last night was now reduced to a sweet, affectionate, caring, attentive man. Once he was done with my back, he proceeded to wash my hair and every single inch of my body, without a word. All I could do was lie there and be his bath toy as he expored and touched and saw my body in a whole new light. (Not the darkness of the bar)... ..The look in his eyes, his sweet sexy smile..his tender touch...was driving me over the edge once again. "Would you like to join me?" I asked...He said 'No..babe, you just sit there and relax, I got breakfast on the go." And with one deep kiss, he walked out of the bathroom, but not before he flicked the light switch off and turned on the tub jets....The jets were very powerfull and I had one aimed right on my clit...Closing my eyes, I spead my legs wider and let the pulsating jets do their thing....Mmmmm...I was rubbing my breats, pinching my nipples and fingering myself once again. My thoughts went back to bar..when he came up behind me and danced to the music..grinding his hard cock into my ass....
Mmmmm....and just like that....I found myself in an orgasmic state........."Unbelievable" I thought to myself..never in my life had I came so much as I have in the last 6 hours.....This man is a keeper!! When I finally opened my eyes..there he was standing there, with a smile and a hard on peeking out of his 501's...and said "Breakfast is ready my Lady".
As I rose out of the tub...he put a nice warm towel around me, gave me a big hub and a kiss....and said "Clothes is optional at the breakfast table!"

Last edited by RedHoT_Kiss_4u : 06-04-2001 at 05:41 PM.
Old 06-04-2001, 04:52 PM
RED~HOT

You are fast...lol

~~You beat me to the reply rackemup!!~~~~ xoxoxox
Old 06-04-2001, 08:53 PM
RED~HOT

~~Dozed Off~~

Little did I know the breakfast table was in the bedroom

He was a very thoughtful man... pulling down the bed sheets, wine...fruit.....no wonder I liked him. From his room ,I had a perfect view of the shower stall. So I sat back on the bed, grabbed a few pieces of fresh fruit, and watched him shower....It was very hard to believe that I had, an hour earlier, made love with that sensual man in the shower, .......mmmmm....I grabbed the covers and pulled them up to my face..because watching him was giving me chills all over my body..... A few minutes later I was nice and comfy.....and trying very hard not to fall asleep......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................... .
Old 06-07-2001, 09:48 AM

Cool IN the shower

I couldnt stop thinking of the past few hours with the perfect woman.
A stranger in a bar . A goddess.
The night had definatly been the most erotic and exiting night of my life.
The water beating down on me from both shower heads felt like a waterfall massaging my body.It made me think of Her dancing in front of me with a pool cue ,or my hard cock pressing in and out of her while helpless on the coat rack.
The Best was yet to come.
I stepped out of the shower and toweled off.i wrapped the towel around my waist and headed for the bedroom where she was laying there asleep!!
after the night we had ,had I really could understand the exhaustion and it was starting to get light outside.
I walked over to the table by the bed and grabbed a glass of the wine and the fruit that I had cut earlier and headed to the large window overlooking the plaza to the east .
I thought this is a perfect chance to watch the sunrise before going to bed.
I sat in the oversized chair and sipped the wine and munched the fruit .
I looked back and smiled ,there she was, asleep in perfect peace.
As the sun rose above the buildings to the east I grinned with satisfaction and stood up and climed into bed next to the angel I had spent the last night with
thinking to myself that she was perfect for me and maybe when we wake up the story can go on.
The short time we had, had was sooooo , intence and exiting that the next story we have will be even better.
Dont you think REDHOT

Old 06-07-2001, 08:37 PM
RED~HOT

~~My Good Morning to you~~

Mmmm..ummmmm..mmmmmmm

I woke up at 10:30 am. not quite sure where I was...but I took one look at the man beside me and remembered with a big smile.
There he was, right beside me, sound asleep. The man that made me cum over and over again last night. The man who took me anally for the first time ever. It wasn't a dream after all!
I moved closer to him and laying on my right side...I used my left hand to gently and lightly contour his entire body as he lay sleeping peacefully. I moved across his broad shoulders, his hairy chest....his Oh So sexy tummy... and sound asleep penis...and gently resting my hand on it. This man was extremly handsome!!! Just being beside this heavenly creature, looking at him..was making me horney once again. "I wonder if he would mind if I woke him up?' I thought to myself...so I quietly moved myself lower down the bed. Now his sleeping dick..was just a few inches from my wanting lips....I loved sucking on a penis that was soft...and feeling it grow inside my mouth...mmmmmm..You know you are doing something right....mmmm
I just couldn't resit anymore...I took it all in my mouth, but being careful not to wake him just yet...I wanted to enjoy this...for my own satisfaction. Slowly wrapping my tongue around his sleepyness....I began suckling it..like a baby would suck his mother.....with every second that went by, it grew and grew...and it wasn't much longer when he started to moan...and squirm around...My Mr. Perfect would be awake any second...he was still coming out of his deep sleep..( and probably thinking if being back at the bar judging by his massive erection or did he know he was getting a blow job? Men say "IT" has a brain of its own...always wanted to know if it was true or not) I could feel his cock start to throb....I could feel his balls tightenning....all because he was inside a warm mouth...my warm mouth...
Just as I started sucking harder....he......
Old 06-11-2001, 11:53 AM

Cool Awakened by A RED HOTT KISS

I realised what was happening to me an I loved it. my cock was throbbingand my balls were aching with pleasure.Her mouth felt soooo good wrapped around my shaft and her tounge swirling up around the head teasing me before she would engulf my mass once again.
I slid my hands down to her head and ran my fingers through her hair,getting a hand full of her long locks and pushing her head farther down onto my cock .She was amazing taking all of me in all the way to the base of the shaft.
I was soo exited and wanted to cum in her mouth.I trembled a little and began to tence up ,i could almost feel my juices filling me getting ready to explode into her wanting mouth.
She looked up to me and began stroking my cock and licking my balls,this drove me over the edge and I told her I wanted her to take my load in her mouth and not miss a drop.
I moaned and thought (play hard) ...
She then took one hand and began massaging my balls and slid a finger close to MY bung hole,this was a new sensation that I had never felt before.She had slowed the pace a little and said "I dont want you to cum yet
I had no Idea what was to CUMM but I was up for anything with this goddess.
Then she...
Old 06-11-2001, 04:18 PM
dobbydog

Red face

knock her up...as i drove my tool into her wet, sloppy pussy she screamed OH GOD FUCK ME!! KNOCK ME UP!! I WANT YOUR CUM!!!!.. as soon as i heard that i felt my balls tighten and cum spewed out of my cock into the depths of her pussy..she bucked wildly as her own orgasm shot through her! screams of passion filled the bar... i looked over to find the bartender with his cock in his hand....she looked at me and we both agreed that we didnt want him to feel left out so we.........
Old 06-14-2001, 09:16 AM
dobbydog

~~Rise and Shine~~

I wanted him not to cum yet...but I couldn't help myself..I was sucking him like it would be his last blow job ever. I gradually raised his knees up to his chest and held them there. Massaging his balls and licking his asshole..getting it all juiced up with my saliva..I knew he was enjoying this because he was even holding his knees to his chest now. I gently inserted one finger in him...OHHHHHH My God...is all I heard above his moans.....I asked dhim if he wanted me to stop and I didn't get a reply, just another moan...so I started to finger him deeper and faster all the while sucking his throbbing, rock hard cock and massaging his full balls... I knew he was at the point of no return and that in a few short seconds he would be squirting his sweet, warm sperm down my throat....my breakfast...mmmmmm... I inserted a second finger and put his swollen balls in my mouth and applied lots of pressure on them and jerked off his luscious shaft.....he was squirming and grinding...and moaning so loudly, I hoped his neighbors wouldn't hear him! "ohhhh babyyyy" he kept saying...and just as he was about to cum...I put in the third finger! This made him cum instantly!!! I have never seen a man ejacualte as much as he did! I sucked every single drop down, and sqeezed his cock to get every drop out. Once he caught his breathe, I looked up at him and said "Rise and shine darling!"
And with a sexy grin and a kiss on the forhead he said..."It sure was a rise!"
Old 06-14-2001, 09:25 AM
RED~HOT

~~The departure~~

As we were lying there, I informed him that I had to get going..I had to get to work...I was late as it was..and really hated to leave the comfort of this man's arms and bed...but duty called.
I gave him my phone number and address and invited him over to dinner that evening...We kissed each other, a nice long wet one...and I walked away hoping that this man would call me and come to dinner....
As I walked down to the street, I looked up and saw him standing there in the window, and got chills all over me...Still very hard to beleive what had happend....It was going to be a beautiful day!!!!!!!
Old 06-14-2001, 09:35 AM
RED~HOT

~A personal note~

Rackemup...

I want to thank you for inviting me to write a story with you and getting to know you. I have had many, many orgasms during the many postings of this story...and for that sweetie... I Thank you....mmmm...I look forward to many more adventures with you.....

xoxoxoxoxoxo
Old 07-07-2001, 11:53 AM
dobbydog

Bumped it up!

I have read your story and thought it deserved to be bumped up the list, as it is a great story. I and was also wondering if you two will write another one soon??

I hope you do!

~Q-TEAZEE_ER
Old 07-10-2001, 10:20 PM
dobbydog

then we ate out my baby sister

the end
Old 02-07-2003, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

never stop! His hard cock flet so good buried deep in my pussy!
I loved it when hs slided it slowly out then slammed it back in. My body trembled with anticipation!
Old 02-07-2003, 10:07 PM
Southern Belle

Smile

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM