Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-17-2001, 05:39 PM
insatiable

Question strap-on

My guy wants to take me anally, I think that if I let him I should get to do the same thing to him. I havent mentioned this to him yet, but Im getting hot thinking about it. If it turns me on I don't see why he should object. What do you think?
Old 05-18-2001, 12:17 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to rackemup
Cool Dream on sweety

I really dont think you will be succesful at that...There is just something wrong with that very thought,but.
There are possibilities if the approach is right.Try massaging the fleshy
little fun bridge between his balls and ass hole while giving veery exellent head
that is quite a turn on and might get you a little closer to your goual.
Later ...

rackem up
Old 05-18-2001, 05:14 AM
Honesty

Good Luck!

Although our G-spot is there I doubt you will get a strap-on up it. I suggest you firstly try your finger when next having sex, see how that goes, then and only then approach the subject.

Good luck.
I would like to hear the result...
Old 05-27-2001, 10:32 AM

Send a message via ICQ to rocknindy Send a message via AIM to rocknindy
here's how my wife got me, first when sucking my cock, she would play with my ass, then lick my ass, then taking a pussy covered finger would slide it in my ass, after that as long as the dildo had pussy on it she could slide it in me
Old 06-01-2001, 04:33 AM
Big & Hard

Yikes, definitely not for me, but hey, whatever floats yer boat right?
Old 06-01-2001, 04:47 PM
champ

Thumbs up Hey - I'm up for it!!

My girlfriend wants to...

fuck me in the ass with her dildo! I must admit the thought turns me on. We've talked about threesomes and stuff but I don't want to share her. We talked the other night and I told her to guess who I'd most like to have a threesome with. She guessed her twin sister and I admited it. Ever since then the sex has been great.

I once fucked her in the ass, as punishment for hurting her she wants to fuck me in mine. I really want her to, but how can I tell her this without sounding sick or gay??

Please reply.:yellghst:
Old 06-02-2001, 10:14 AM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Lightbulb

Champ-
Maybe let her tie you up first (please arrange a safeword first so you can stop things if something is seriously wrong), and let her do with you as she will. If you're restrained, both of you can say you're not really responsible. (I guess the mention of punishment inspired this).
Old 06-03-2001, 10:25 AM
joel

insatiable - go for it.

If it gets you hot, try a moistened experimental finger first, if it gets no objections, broach the subject. Perhaps try a dominating manor - you may find he's yours for the taking.
Old 06-06-2001, 01:15 PM
Mr_X

Insatiable, I think he'll love it. I know I'd love to receive that kind of treatment. Tell us how it goes!
Old 06-06-2001, 04:40 PM

MMM what a turn on my girl loves fucking me with her strap on!!It makes me squirt so hard MMMM I love to please my girl.
Old 06-10-2001, 05:58 PM
Mind_Blowing

Willing to try

I just brought up the subject with my husband last night. Because it is that time of the month (in reference to your other post) and still kind of heavy, I sucked on him. I noticed he wasn't really enjoying it so I took a bent finger and used the knuckle to press against his asshole. He said he really liked that.

I don't know yet about a strap on, but I would like to get a dildo in his ass and told him so last night. (the thought of it gets me hot too!) We agreed that we will start slow, a finger, a couple fingers, and work our way up from there.

I'm looking forward to it! Make sure you tell us how far you get!

MB
Old 06-10-2001, 06:46 PM
SweetBea

Talking

The keys to great anal sex are relaxation and good lube. My hubby suggested it a few months ago and I said sure. I found out that if he's really lubed up ( we use astroglide) and then I relax when he enters (that part is a little uncomfortable, but I just breathe hard and tell him to enter slowly) then once he's in, it is great. We pump deep and hard and it's wonderful, I cum everytime! BTW I used to finger myself while he did me anally and that got him so hot that he likes to finger me now while he's pounding me and I play with my breasts. It's great. But I do agree it's best to start with a well-lubed finger and work your way up. I want to finger his ass while he masterbates. I haven't brought it up yet, but I will one day when he's really hot...

P.S. It's perfectly normal for straight guys to like a little ass play. It doesn't mean they're gay or bi!
Old 06-10-2001, 10:26 PM
glittergeezer

back it up

i guess the idea of enjoying having any kind of bum fun is scarry to alot of men though alot of these same men will very happily give the g/f one round the back door,lol,i really dont know why we have this problem!!i go with all the other advise take it slow use plenty of lube and make sure hes very relaxed.i know it drives me wild when my g/f has her fingers up my bum wanking me off.Go for it.
Old 06-11-2001, 01:21 PM
Lycanthrope Love Machine

With an open mind...

Most guys, if they go into it with an open mind and a partner they trust, will enjoy getting their ass played with. I personally love it.

Often I'll ask my wife to finger me while she sucks my cock. She loves playing with my ass. I've never asked her to fuck me with a strap on. I have used her vibrator up my ass several times while jacking off though and I know I'd love her to do it to me. If she ever asked to fuck me in the ass... I'd say YES.

On the "gay" question...

Homosexuality is simply being sexually attracted to members of the same sex. The act involved has very little if anything to do with it. I've wondered, as I think most of us have, "could I be gay?" My answer is no. I'm not attracted to men. I don't want to be fucked by a guy, or fuck a guy. I do want my wife to pleasure me anally however. Since she's a she, and not a he, I figure that answers it for me. From what I understand, not all gay men enjoy or practice anal sex.

That's my two cents worth.

Just lick a finger while you suck him and push it up his ass. If he likes it or not, you'll know right away.
And the moon is full and bright."
Old 06-17-2001, 08:03 PM

Send a message via AIM to 96GMCJimmy
One day in the shower with my wife she started to wash my back and ass. While her fingers were soapy she slid a finger in without telling me. I was on fire, and wanted her then and there. I have let her play with my ass and I get to finger her also. As others have said LUBE, then work up to bigger things