Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Sci-Fi/Fantasy Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-19-2003, 03:06 PM
Miss M.

My Trooper Fantasy

One time I was driving back from Bismarck, ND, and a disappointing New Year's Eve. As I entered Moorhead, I knew I was pushing the speed limit, and the roads were dusted with fresh snow, but I just didn't care because all I could think of was how nice it would be to be at home in the Cities. The night before was supposed to be the best New Year's Eve ever; I followed a basketball player "friend" of mine to the frozen tundra of mid North Dakota, I finally had given "it" up to him, and we were to celebrate the new year together. Instead, I ended up getting ready, and waiting, waiting, waiting, until 11:30pm, when I finally accepted the fact that I was stood up. By the time the ball dropped, my eyes were too swollen from tears to go to the bar at the hotel, and my perfect hairdo looked like I had just been fucked - yeah, I was, but not the good kind.

With all this on my mind, I didn't notice that I was pushing 85mph in a, then, 65mph zone. I also did not notice the State Trooper behind me. Needless to say, slowing down at that point was, well, pointless, so he did his job and pulled me over. When I looked up, to my delight, this guy was 100% babe! I mean, tall, muscular, blue eyes, and dark hair. Yum! ...And that smile! He was SO CUTE, and I think the uniform added to his powerful look.

Unfortunately, this was reality and not a fantasy. I ended up with a speeding ticket - I wish his phone number - but at least he dropped my speed down so it didn't affect my insurance. He was very nice the entire time and left me with a smile as he tipped his hat, and that will probably be etched in my mind forever.

Since that day, I've fantasized about how things -could have been- that cold, afternoon. I've thought about what I would have done differently, and most importantly, what we could have done together....

My fantasy starts out much the same way - I am driving home from North Dakota, on interstate 94, as I do often. I'm grooving to my music and not paying close attention to my speedometer. I glance down and notice that I am pushing 80, and it's a 70mph speed limit. As I press my foot lightly on the break, I noticed a State Trooper right behind me. My heart starts pounding as I worry he may pull me over. Sure enough, his lights go on, so I signal and pull over to the right side. I'm thinking to myself - "Great, I haven't had a ticket in almost 3 years, I hope this doesn't take too long."

I can see in my mirror that the Officer is walking towards my truck, so I start to roll down my window. I then started digging for my license and insurance paper when I hear, "Ma'am, do you know how fast you were going?" I look up, and to my surprise it was the same cute officer that pulled me over New Year's Day, 5 years ago. I immediately feel that I'm blushing, as I say shakily, "Somewhere around 80?" He says back to me, "83 to be exact. Do you know what the speed limit is?" I respond with, "Yes, sir, I do. I apologize, I guess I didn't realize." He asks for my ID and insurance and tells me that he'll return in a moment.

As he is back in his car, running my information, I start smiling, thinking about all the times I have fantasized about him, what I would do to him, what he would do to me. If only I could muster up the courage to say something to him when he comes back...but no, I couldn't do that, I'm too shy...and besides, what if he thought I was crazy? But, but, this could be fate! You could be experiencing the second chance for this opportunity....

The officer comes back, and tells me that everything checked out. Just like the last time, he tells me that he dropped the speed down so it wouldn't affect my insurance, etc. Except this time, when he asks me if I have any questions, I respond "Yes, are you married?" He looks a bit taken back by the question, then answers with a shy smirk, "No, but what does that have to do with the ticket?" I look into those blue eyes and tell him, "You pulled me over 5 years ago for pretty much the same thing. Ever since then I have fantasized about what it would be like to make love with you. So, here you are, and here I am...I want you to rock my world - NOW!"

To my horror he replies "Ma'am, I'm sorry to say this, but approaching an officer on duty for sexual pleasure is against the law, I'm afraid I'm going to have to place you under arrest." I tell him, "Bbbbut sir, I wasn't offering money, or trying to prostitute myself, I just wanted to have sex with you because you make me horny!" He says, "Ma'am, please, step out of the vehicle."

I get out, he asked me to turn and face the vehicle, I do. He puts my hands behind my back and then he placed the handcuffs on. Then he leads me back to his car, puts me in the back seat, and closes the door.

This whole time I'm thinking to myself "Just my luck, I tell the guy I want to fuck him and he arrests me. How do I explain this one to my family when I call from jail?"

We drove for about 15 minutes and then pulled into, what I think, is the police garage. But then I hear him on his CB, checking in with dispatch, alerting them that he is going to be on a break for about an hour. Humm....

He steps out of the car and walks toward the back door. As he is doing that, I slip the cuffs underneath me, down around my legs, and finally in front of me. When he opens up the door and quickly notices what I had done. He says to me, "Ma'am, I believe your hands are supposed to be behind your back." I quickly reply, "Yes, but if they were, I couldn't do this," and with that I start undoing the buckle on his pants. I unzip them, part them open, then pull down his boxers to reveal a beautiful package. It is muscular and beautiful, just like him. I start by kissing around the head and then start sucking it like it was a bomb-pop on a hot summer's day, not wasting one drip. My tongue goes round and round, my mouth up and down. I look up and watch the facial expressions of a satisfied man. I can feel that he is getting close, but I don't want it to end there, so I stop just in time to get what I have cumming to me.

I look him in his eyes and give him a girlish smile, he gives me a smirk and a wink and says "Ma'am, I believe I told you that those cuffs are supposed to be behind your back." That said, he places my hands back behind me and locks them tight. Then he said, "I don't believe that you've been frisked yet, and I can't take any chances."

His hands start searching every inch of my body. His big, strong, hands feel my breasts with my nipples fully erect, he runs his hands and lips on the back of my neck, then my back, my stomach, and my waist. His hands go down to my feet, and up one leg, then the other. Then he starts to feel my crotch area, my ass, making sure there are no bulges in my pants anywhere...(of course not!)

He tells me that he must remove my pants and unbutton my blouse, so he does... Then he tells me that he must do a vaginal search, with his tongue at first. Round and round he checks my clit, making sure to search every fold. His fingers do some searching too, feeling in and out, in and out.

Not satisfied with that search he tells me that he is going to bend me over the trunk of the car and do a deep vaginal search. He proceeds to slide in his 8 inch cock and move it in and out, obviously looking for something important. He grabs onto my nipples, and pinches them, telling me that if I don't speak to him, he'll make me talk. "Make me talk, Make me talk!", I tell him. He turns me around, sets my ass up on the trunk, and then fucks me harder, faster, dirtier. Oh, I just can't hold back any longer, I yell out, "Fine Officer, I'll talk, I'll talk...I'm cumming." He starts yelling, "Talk to me, tell it to me, I'm cumming too!"

I cum so hard and so much that it feel like I am urinating. He fills me with so much of his cum, I've never seen a guy cum that much! The trunk of the patrol car is all wet and sloppy, it looks like someone poured liquid soap all over it and then tried to rub it in.

As I am getting dressed I look over at this beautiful, uniformed man, the trooper that I had always fantasized about. He looks back at me and gives me that smile that I remember him for. He drives me back to my truck, still pulled to the side of 94. We exchange numbers, exchange a long, passionate kiss, and I walk back to my vehicle. The entire ride home I keep thinking to myself, "Yep, he sure was one of Minnesota's finest."

To that cute, tall, dark-haired, blue-eyed MN trooper on Hwy 94, if ever I get that second chance, do this raven-haired kitten a favor and help me make my fantasy to come true. ;-)

~ Miss M. ~
Chronicle 69 Editor
www.Chronicle69.com
"The e-Zine for those who appreciate sexual freedom."