Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-27-2007, 05:28 PM

New year's eve

God I was bored..... I was at the dullest New Year's Eve party ever which my friends had dragged me too.

After much nagging I'd agreed to visit Sarah and Mark for New Year and we'd headed off to a party at one of Mark's friend's place. The owner was some kind of architect as the house had all kinds of weird nooks and crannies all over the place, I'd been introduced to him on the way in, he was far too good looking to be straight and had a male friend permanently attached to him so was definitely off the menu but maybe there would be some talent around the party somewhere. After wandering around the party I realised I was showing far too much cleavage and was the only female in the place who wasn't a size 8/10 so decided to give up man-hunting and go for a wander.

The house was pretty cool really and must have cost a fortune as it was huge... I wandered through several rooms before finding the room of my dreams - an old fashioned library. It was double height with a little spiral staircase going up to the second level and smelled of leather and books. I helped myself to a brandy from a decanter on the side before climbing up the staircase to look at the books on the upper level, I headed to the far corner and had to laugh when I saw a copy of the Kama Sutra! I pulled it out to see if it was some kind of deluxe version and as I did I heard a click and the panel next to the bookcase opened. I pulled the panel and it swung open revealing a passage behind, it was dimly lit with pictures on the wall so I stepped in for a better view. The pictures were all of naked women or couples having sex..... I was just drunk enough for my curiosity to be piqued so carried on down the passage to the light at the far end.

I came out of the passage into a room which was dominated by a huge bed on one wall and a bank of cabinets on the other wall, I walked over to the cabinets and opened a door. Inside were a selection of what I could only assume to be sex toys...I recognised vibrators, butt plugs and some S&M gear but the rest were a mystery to me. I picked up a contraption of leather straps and was trying to work out which way was up when a voice behind me said
"Trespassers will be prosecuted you know"
I dropped the leathers and spun round dropping the glass of brandy on the floor. It was the host's friend.
"Oh shit" I said "I was...um.....well....being nosey I guess. I'm terribly sorry."
"Really?" He said "Just how sorry?"
I just stood there speechless, what was the best way to apologise for rifling through someone's sex toys after all?
"I'll tell you what" he said "Get down on your knees and suck me off and I'll take that as your apology"

I took a step back, totally dumbfounded, and wondered just how drunk I was. He was pretty fit, tall, dark and about half as wide as he was tall. There were distinct possibilities to the idea..... I realised I was actually getting turned on by the idea of sex with this stranger.

"OK" I said" "But fair's fair, do I get to play too?"
He grinned back at me and said "Come over here and find out"
I walked over to him and ran my hand down his chest to the top of his trousers and hooked my fingers into his belt, undoing the buckle and the top button of his trousers before slipping my hand inside. He didn't have anything on underneath and was well on the way to an erection already but a little encouragement never hurts, I stroked the length of his cock, wrapping my fingers around him and caressing the head with my thumb.
He made a little groan of pleasure in his throat and then raised his hands and pushed me away.
"Strip" he growled "I wanna see you naked"
I slowly removed my top and then my trousers and smiled at him.
"Your turn!" I said
"I don't think so" He grabbed my arm and spun me around, flicking my bra fastening and removing it before I had a chance to complain. He pushed me down onto my knees and ripped off his trousers.

More to follow!

Last edited by Englishlush : 12-27-2007 at 05:51 PM.