Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-02-2003, 12:54 PM
~Insatiably Wicked Tease~

Send a message via ICQ to Goddess_X
Blind Submission ~A collaberated effort story~

A newly discovered friend you are attracted to invites
you away for the weekend. Telling you only a car will
be present at the airport and to pack for outdoors
traveling. You are picked up and taken by car to a big
log cabin off the main highway. Once there and you are
let out, walking to the door as the car slowly pulls
away. The door has a note pinned on it” COME IN AND DO
AS THE NOTE INSTRUCTS”.
Knowing that you have been flirty with him, you decide to play his game. Stepping
inside on a small table is a latex suit. A note
reads “please get completely undressed and enter the
next door”. Still allowing yourself to think that you
can out do him, you follow the instructions. Stepping
thru the next door you see a long table, hanging near
the one end is 2 shackles with rope strung thru 2
pulleys at the ceiling. You turn and are face to face
with him. He kisses you his lips parting to meet yours
and asks are you ready to play or have I scared
you.
Never willing to show he got the best of
you, kissing him pushing him back towards the
table. Breaking the kiss he asks how far you’re willing
to go, thinking he’s moving back to flirting and you've
won as far as I would have had too. A grin covers his
face and he says time to play. placing your wrist in
the shackles he stretches you up though not
uncomfortable just restrained. Walking towards you, you
see a pair of scissors come into view this begins to
frighten you. The grin becomes bigger and he says I'm
not going to hurt you, kissing you deep in the mouth he
cups a breast.
Pulling out the latex stretches and is
quickly cut away with the scissors exposing your erect
nipple. The other nipple is quickly exposed at your
protests. Telling you to be quiet, you respond with an
or else. Ducking behind you your legs are spread apart
the latex is pilled from your ass, cutting away enough
to make your asshole and pussy visible. Whispering in
your ear that he always wanted to fuck you, but first
he wants you to suck him as in your flirting or are
you scared now.
Knowing your answer without a word
he sits on the table in front of you exposing his
hardening cock. Letting the slack in your restraints
enough just to make it so you can’t touch it with
anything but your wet mouth. Watching you try and get
it trapped between your lips he grabs his shaft lets
the tip brush against your cheek, before letting you
trap it between your lips.
He reaches down runs his
hands over your nipples tugging at them before pushing
up further into your mouth. Hearing you gag at the size
of his cock shoved in your mouth he begins to stroke
the shaft knowing he will explode deep in your
throat. As cum begins to fill your mouth you are told
if you swallow it all you might get a prize. Sucking
all you can the load built up is just too much it
comes out past your lips and drips onto his leg
lowering to lick it all up it is just out of range as
he pushes himself back.
Claiming that is a penalty, he
says you will be punished, vowing to pay him back he
snickers and offers you a drink. Still restrained he
brings the glass to your lips letting some slip on
your exposed breasts. With a flick of his tongue your
hard nipples react and you let out a soft moan. As you
see his cock beginning to grow again at the taste of
your lips he asks if your ready for part 2 with the
penalty applied. Telling you if you win this round it
will be your turn agreeing to the penalty.
Stepping behind you there is enough slack now and you are
leaned over the table. You feel a gel applied to your
ass and a thin dildo being slowly worked against your
opening spreading your legs a bit it begins to push
past your initial ring and then slides in farther, you
hear you like that don’t you from behind and you answer
with a drawn out, yes. The thin dildo being worked into
your ass gives way to a sensation tracing over your
pussy lips at the same time with a hard sucking to
your clit.
Your pussy being all wet now you hear pants
being unzipped the tip of his cock pushes against your
pussy lips with the dildo still tight in your
ass. Hearing you let out a deep moan he begins to fuck
you hard and slow, letting the rhythm build only to
slow and let the dildo take back over with sliding in
and out. Hearing the wetness from your pussy around his
cock he begins to slide them in unison into you asking
you "to tell him how much you like it”. Trapped between
your moans you tell him to fill you.
This being something he wanted for a long time, he explodes
filling your pussy as the dildo continues to work your
reddening asshole. Slowly withdrawing his cock and the
vibe he says "you win your turn next” exhausted she
says "I win?". Helping her stand and releasing her
restraints she turns to kiss him and says "yep your in
trouble now” as she reaches and grabs towards his cock
while meeting him in a kiss.

*above contributed by Speedy*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As my hands are freed and I enjoy your lips against mine, my mind is going in circles with all the ideas. I slide my hands down your arms to your wrist, taking one in each hand and spinning you around so that you are now below your own sex apparatus. As I restrain one hand and then the other, I am silent to make you wonder what is in store. Once I am sure you’re secured properly I step back to admire you. Boosting myself onto the table in front of you. As I take in every inch of you my hand curves along my latexed skin. I prop my feet up on the edge of the table and let my knees fall wide. My fingers teasing my nipples poking thru the latex as I watch you lick your lips. I know you are tasting me from them. The thought turns me on, as I slide my hand down my tummy to my pussy. I use my middle and index fingers flat against my skin and slide them between my wet lips and slowly separate them, exposing the inner most folds of my engorged sex to you. I know that my clit is peeking out, begging attention and your eyes tell me you see the same. I slide both my fingers up and then down, letting them disappear in the wet velvet depths of my pussy. I work my fingers methodically, rising my hips off the table to press my clit against the palm of my hand. My eyes never leaving yours as you watch me. Your cock standing at attention before me.

I squeeze my knees together before I slide off the table. My hand covered in my nectar. I stand in front of you. My index finger lay on the tip of your cock as I ask if you would like a taste of me from my fingers. You reply with something of a moaned grunt, which I understand as a yes. I take the rope and tug it a bit, lifting you almost to your tippy toes as you stretch to keep your feet on the ground. My index finger lay upon your lips, as I trace the outline. Avoiding your distended tongue as I do. I walk around you slowly. Once behind you, I let my finger run down your spine. I instantly see the goose bumps you receive in response to my touch. As my damp fingers get close to your ass, I quickly use my other hand to give a flat palmed smack on the ass. Just as you move away from the source of your tingling pain, my free hand grabs your cock firmly and squeezes. You are trying to decide if it is pain or pleasurable as my tongue flattens against the tip of your cock, scooping up the sweet pre-cum treat for me there.

I turn and walk away from you and reach beneath the table. When I turn to face you, your eyes widen as you see the 4" anatomically correct vibrator I have retrieved. I hear you laugh, or at least you try to make it sound like a laugh as you realize that I am probably not going to use it on myself. I place the tip of the vibrator against my lips, and ask if you’re ready to get violated. You give no response. You gaze at me like a helpless deer in the headlights of a speeding car. The realization has overtaken you; you have no choice or say in the matter. Protesting will only make it worse for you.

I let you watch me give the vibrator a thorough licking and suck it into my mouth as I step closer to you. I slide my hand down the length of your cock to your tightened balls. You are so hard in my hand, I know that although you would probably protest, you are enjoying being at my mercy. Trust is no longer an issue. You have to trust me or cry and beg for release, neither of which you will do. My thumb glides against the wet tip of your cock, sliding back and forth. You hear me moan softly. I do so love the feel of a wet throbbing cock beneath my touch.

I step around behind you. You hear the familiar hum of the vibrator as I turn it on. My fingers cup your ass as my feet nudge yours apart, leaving you even more vulnerable in the restraints. My gel covered fingers slide between your legs, and I feel your balls tighten as my fingertips slide from testicle to ass. My fingers slowly circling your ass, making sure you are well greased. I let my fingers explore until I feel you relax against my touch. Keeping my fingers against you, I place the tip of the vibrator against your hole, but I don’t move. I let it tickle and relax you until I am sure you have had a moment to exhale and then my free hand gives you a quick swat on the opposite ass cheek. You respond as I expect, trying to move away but not having enough slack to do so, as you settle back onto your toes I take the opportunity to slip the head of the vibrator inside you. The sound that escapes your throat is animal. You don’t move a millimeter. I know exactly what you’re experiencing. That pleasurable sensation that permeated every nerve ending in your being. Knowing that if you move even a fraction of an inch, you’re going to lose control. I reach around you and take hold of your cock at the base. Not stroking just firmly encircling your shaft. As my hand encircles the base I splay my fingers to cover your balls. I slowly press against you sliding the vibrator deeper. As I feel you give way, I step in front of you, letting my free hand slide between your legs to handle the toy and replacing that hand with the other onto your cock. I look up at your face to find half closed eyes, My tongues extended I guide your cock to the tip. You look down now at the new warmth against you. As I capture your attention I press my lips around you and push you deep into my mouth just as my other hand eases the remainder of the vibrator inside you. Your balls tighten, your knees give way and I feel you throbbing hard against the back of my throat. As I open my mouth around you, I mimic your animalistic groan...My reward. You body convulses involuntarily as you explode between my lips. Feeding me the sweet cum I so crave from you. My hand continues to pump your cock while my tongue works you’re cum around your shaft. You buck between my hands for what seems like an eternity. When I am satisfied that you are drained completely, I stand and press my lips to yours parting them with my tongue and sharing the fruits of our encounter.

*above concluded by X*

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 10-07-2005 at 01:49 AM.