Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-10-2002, 11:04 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I stroll out to the garage where Summer has an large chest freezer. She keeps ice and extra burgers in there for parties. I pull out a couple of bags of ice setting them on the top of the freezer and just as I do I feel a man push up behind me. I can feel his stiff cock pressing hard against me through the folds of my dress. Still unsure of who's cock it is, I place both hands on top of the freezer. I lean back swaying my hips and grinding my ass hard against him, rubbing slowly, seductively. He reaches his arms between mine and my torso reaching through them til he finds his goal, the ice. His fingers fumble, tearing a hole in the bag. He picks out a small chunk of ice and brings it to my lips, gently dragging it across my bottom lip as if it were his flickering tongue. I lick my lips to catch the drips that come quickly as the ice melts against my warm lips. I close my eyes and suddenly feel my hair being gathered in his hand and pulled up off my neck. The shock I felt next made my nipples press hard straining against the silken fabric of my dress. He slowly trailed the ice from my ear lobe, beneath my hair, sliding it gingerly across the back of my neck. It was as it neared my spine that my breasts tingled and the buds became erect. I could not take this any more so I slowly turned around...........

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 10-11-2002, 07:40 AM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
As soon as she turned around and saw who I was, I covered her mouth with mine and kissed her deeply to stifle what she would say. I brought the ice around to the front of her neck and reached my other hand around her back and pulled her hips towards min. Our kiss stayed deep and it was only building in passion. Now that she was pulled so close to me I could feel the cold drips of water dripping down between her breasts and decided to follow them. I let the ice drop and released her from my kiss and began to kiss down her neck. Moving my head slowly going down inch by inch careful to not let any area of skin be ignored by my lips. When I reached her neckline of the fabric I decided it was in the way and reached up and ripped it from her body. I reached behind her put down the lid of the freezer and picked her up and sat her on it. I stood back up and kissed her deeply and again and that was when her hands reached down and....
Old 10-11-2002, 01:17 PM
Cynic Emeritus

I walk through the garage, seeing the two of them getting ready to go at it. I give my usual nod. I want to watch but I would never want to cock-block STO. I head through the garage and out onto the driveway.

There I find the car I rented from the airport. I had asked for a large-size luxury but when I arrived at the rental counter, they told me all of them were out. I did my best Seinfeld impersonation telling the pimple-faced clerk that "my reservation, RESERVES the car here." But now I am off the point. (Gee now I know what LixyChick feels like when she types LOL )
Anyway, the clerk cracks his voice and says someone changed ther reservation to the car waiting out front. I looked and noticed, what else, a VW bug. Well I guess that is Summer's welcome wagon for me.

So now I get into the car, lean the seat back and really try to get some rest ...

"Women, you can't live with them ... pass the beer nuts." - Norm Peterson (George Wednt) on Cheers

"Sometimes you just have to say, what the fuck." - Tom Cruise in Risky Business

"It tastes so good. Once it hits your lips." - Frank the Tank in Old School
Old 10-11-2002, 02:13 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I slowly reached down pulling his skin tight Spidey shirt off, rolling it gently up and then tugging to get it off over his head and arms. His lean torso glowed in the moonlight and I felt the overwhelming urge to taste him. I reached behind me and grabbed a chuck of ice bringing it to my lips then I rubbed the ice along his sweet full lips stopping to let him suck the drips off with his tongue.
I moved the ice down his chin... my lips and tongue following the trail left by the melting ice, slurping up the puddles and tasting him the entire way down along his neck. The temptation to bite him as the ice and my mouth neared his collar bone was so powerful. I gently nipped him as my fingers continued to trail the ice down rubbing it in circles around his nipple...gently letting the cold stiffen it. He gasped and I knew it was unbearably cold so I rewarded his patience by letting my warm tongue flick across it....and soothed the chill by sucking it into my hot mouth.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 10-12-2002, 10:13 AM
~figment of imagination~

Strolling around the house, back in my original costume, I notice lots of people really enjoying themselves. "Oh I so do love throwing parties." I say to myself as I giggle. As I past the bar I grab myself a new bottle of vodka. Swaying back and forth I step onto the dance floor and bust a move. Trying not to laugh to hard at my drunken self I slowly remove myself from the floor while taking a few more sips. Noticing that the bartender looks a bit miffed, I go and ask,"Dearest what is the matter?" In his sexiest Pirate voice he replies that he is still waiting for ice. "Don't worry I will go get it!" I stumble away towards the garage. Humming to myself along the way 'Me, and my bottle, strolling down the Avenue, Avenue Avenue.' "Well, well", I say in a joking voice, "when you two are done with the Ice Chest would you kindly take some ice to the bar." Lilith and Spidey don't answer with words and I can't tell if I even got a response. No matter, I know Lilith and she hears all. Turning to head around the house I notice a beautiful Double Yellow Beetle in the driveway. The VW girl that I am I have to go take a closer look. As I get closer I notice that Coach is in the passenger seat laying back and SLEEPING. "Oh I don't think so!!" I say as I quickly open the driver side door and hop in. I lean in and start rubbing my face all over his chest to see if I can wake him. Not a budge from my sexy Coach. So I lean in further and begin kissing his neck.
Old 10-13-2002, 05:35 PM
Melted

I slide over to make room for the sexy vampire who asked to join me... I smile and wink flirtatiously at him at the same time that I let my nails graze gently over his thigh. My other hand takes his, bringing it to my mouth, nibbling his fingertips then kissing his palm...

Si à travers nos veines coule encore le sang...
Si dans les jeux d'enfants on entend encore l'accent...
Si nous sentons encore l'espoir de nos grands-parents...
Si dans les voiles du large souffle encore le vent...
Y'a jamais eu de Grand Dérangement.
Old 10-13-2002, 07:20 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Feeling this hot tongue all over my pussy and ass, I am squirming madly. As a rush of an orgasm begins I feel FF slide his body up mine to drive his rock hard cock deep into me. I gasp and then ooze the juices I have been shuddering from. He continues to drive his hips into me hard and fast and I return the thrusts as I moan and talk to him. "Baby, oh........fuck me hard baby. Your cock feels so good.......make me cum again!" With that request, FF withdrawls from me and in a swift motion, takes me by the hips and flips me over and immediately spreads my thighs wide. I arch my back and and push my hips up as my heels dig into the bed for stabilization. He guides his cock back into, slower this time but steady and to the hilt. There, he stops and I squeeze him tight with my muscles, milking him hard. I look into his eyes and he sees the yearning. He then.............

*OH, and BTW CK.........It's like my grandma Lixy always said........"Just say it sweetheart.......if it makes sense you look smart....if it doesnt make sense, keep talking till it does!" She was a babbler too! LOL! Is that a word? Babbler! Hmmm.....I am gonna have to look that up....oh....but I digress!.....OMGGGGGG!*

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 10-14-2002, 03:52 AM

Send a message via AIM to aflyerfan Send a message via Yahoo to aflyerfan
As I kiss Lixy deeply and squeeze those marvelous breasts I can control myself no longer,I feel her tighten around me and I cum deep inside her,at the same time she is screaming my name as she comes with me. I have wanted and waited for this for so long that I will not be content with just one time. I lay her on her back and give her another long slow kiss and then start to suck on her beautiful tits, I am going back down to her glorious pussy,I have to suck it again, as i begin to tenderly lick her clit she reaches for my head and says....
Old 10-14-2002, 10:18 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Feeling Pixie kiss my hand and palms drives chills up my undead spine. After she has finished, I take her hand and pull it to my lips. I kiss the back of her hand, then let my tongue flick out as I trail it into her palm. As her hand opens for me I kiss and gently lick her palm. Trailing my tongue over the lines in her hands until I get to her thumb. I kiss up her thumb until I am at the tip and then suck her thumb into my mouth. I swallow her entire thumb and then gently nibble it as I pull it our of my mouth. Then I lick her thumb and down to the webbnig between her fingers. I lick up to her index finger and do the same to that finger as I did to her thumb and continue on all of her fingers.

Old 10-14-2002, 10:37 AM
Cynic Emeritus

Feeling something on my chest, I wake. I look down and notice Summer has come back to where she should be, laying on my chest.
I bring my hands over her, running my fingers through her hair, moving them over her back. I am so tired but having this hot chick here in the car with me is causing me to become more and more awake.

"Why is this car so damn small?," I ask Ms Summ.
"Shut your mouth!," she yells at me, slapping my face as if I offended her immensely.

Oh so this is how it is going to be. Instead of getting angry, I kiss her deeply, knowing that is what we have both wanted for sooo very long, to feel eachother's touch, to taste eachother's lips.
I lean the seat back and .....

"Women, you can't live with them ... pass the beer nuts." - Norm Peterson (George Wednt) on Cheers

Old 10-14-2002, 04:52 PM
~figment of imagination~

.... crush my arm. Geez man I do need to keep that." I say with a humorous giggle. "You know sexy man you still have 2 wishes. Care to take one?!?!" As I watch his eyes pierce through my soul his glance gravitates down my body. I smile real big waiting patiently for his next wish. I feel my heart beating stronger as he glances back at my eyes.
~ me! ~
Old 10-15-2002, 12:51 PM
Cynic Emeritus

I kiss her again deep, pulling her closer to me. I feel her heartbeat pounding against my chest. My tounge darts in and out of her mouth. I taste the vodka on her lips. mmm good.
I look deep into her eyes, my look pierces through her. She and I know what to do. No words are necessary.

We exit the car and my beautiful Summer lays on the hood of the yellow VW bug. I stand before, my legs in between hers. I lean over her, kissing her hard and deep again, her legs wrap around me. Oh it feels so good ....

Old 10-17-2002, 10:48 AM
~figment of imagination~

As we gravitate to the outside of the adorable Double Yellow Beetle, are lips locked together, I sit on the rounded hood. He leans in and kisses with much more force I begin to slip down. Trying not to slide completely off the hood I wrap my legs around his firm torso. "Man this guy really works out" I say to myself. All of the sudden an innocent tingling feeling pulses through my veins. I try to regain my composure. Taking my arms I wrap them around his shoulders. In a quick swop my body is lifted and carried inside the house by my strong sexy Coach. I begin to nibble on his warm neck as he continues carrying me upstairs. Gently he lays me down on my bed walking back towards the door closing and locking it. "I see you want some alone time" followed by a little giggle. He grins and strolls back to the bed in which I lay. Just before he lays down calmly he says, "I want my second wish now." Jumping up to a sitting knee position with my hands in front of me clasped, I lower my head and say, "Your wish will be my command." Looking up to receive his wish he points to my clothes and says, "Off with that costume!" Standing up on the bed I begin to slowly dance my way out of the costume. "You should chose your next wish very carefully." I say to him with a devilish grin. Knowing that he knows that I can be full of tricks I wait patiently for his next wish.
Old 10-22-2002, 01:28 PM
Cynic Emeritus

Quote:
Originally posted by Summer
Knowing that he knows that I can be full of tricks I wait patiently for his next wish.

And Summer, full well knowing I like to turn the tables in my advantage, sees me smile and wink as I say, "I wasn't given any set of rules, so of course, I am wishing for 100 more wishes."

She, standing there in her naked glory, says to me, "uh uh, no way, that's not part of the deal."

"What deal? I am wishing for 100 more wishes and that's what I am getting," I reply.

Summer crosses her arms and shakes her head but she knows she can not resist at this moment.

I pull her close to me, feeling her body against mine, her tits pressing against my chest. The only problem with this moment is how long it will last. We may see daylight come and go several times before we leave the room ...

Old 10-22-2002, 06:14 PM
~figment of imagination~

Realizing I have been beat even at my own game. I lean in close to him. Pressing my breasts deep against his warm flexed chest. He looks at me as if this is where he has been wanting to be the whole time. Or maybe he is reading that in my eyes? No matter. I lean in further and begin to kiss his full lips nibbling ever so gently. The tasting and touching is driving me mad. It is the very thing I have dreamed about. I breath in deeper not to miss one drop of his masculine scent. My body becomes weak and we crash down onto the bed. Never letting go, never changing our course, I grab him tighter .

In the distance I can hear the party roaring. I think to myself for a brief second. "I wonder what the others are up to. I wonder if Lilith ever took the ice to the bartender. I wonder ..." MMMmmm "who am I kidding I really wonder if this can continue on forever. Good god this man is sexy!"
~ me! ~