Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-20-2007, 06:27 PM

The ultimate initiation (6)

As the days had been passing I had come to realise that my newly found friend Sue had some useful and cool connections. She had had Charlie and me round to her place again for a meal with another 4 friends of hers who were older than me and who were, quite clearly, affluent to say the least. One disclosed that he was the owner of a boat moored in the marina of the local town near where we staying.
“Would you like to see my boat?” he asked.
“I sure would!” I answered enthusiastically although I had no idea what sort of boat it might be.
“Tell you what, why don’t you come round to see it with Charlie here and Sue, say, the day after tomorrow, late afternoon, have a drink, we’ll go out for dinner and then I’ll leave you on board for the night because I have to go off for a meeting with a friend overnight, and then in the morning we’ll try her out on the water. How does that sound?”
“Sounds great to me, I’d love that,” I said, wondering how I was going to square this away with my parents.

Sue must have read my thoughts because later on she said there might have to be a little subterfuge: she would invite me to stay in her villa for the night and merely say we would be out to dinner and then having a boat ride the following day and that she would be with me as well as her friends. After all is said and done I did not want my family worrying about me even though I was quite old enough to be out and about on my own account but I was on holiday with them. That seemed to be a good solution and so it proved to be when she met my parents the next day.

I was looking forward to a good evening and the following day; Charlie would be there, Sue too, and it should be a good climax to the holiday which was nearing its end. I had become very fond of both of them for differing reasons - of course – and, depending on circumstances, I was coming round to the idea that my “knowledge” of Charlie should move to a new level!

It should be good,an evening, night and morn on Sue’s friend’s boat. No idea, mind you, what this “boat” might be: could be pretty ordinary and basic with rough accommodation or it could luxurious. Judging by my impression of Sue’s friends it ought to be the latter.

Two days later I went walked to Sue’s villa where she had suggested I come after lunch. It always seemed to be a pleasure to go to her place. We sat out on her terrace in the shade with the trees idly wafting in the gentle wind and later on she said:
“I think it’s time to start getting ready to go out tonight although it’s quite early now. We do have a bit of a drive to reach the marina where Francois’ boat is tied up and it’ll take an hour to get there. He’s French you know, and his vessel is alongside at Monte Carlo. I haven’t seen it but I’m told it’s quite impressive.”
“Mmm, sounds interesting. We’ll soon see. What does he do for a living?”
“ He’s into oil and from time to time I do foreign exchange deals for him at work which is how I have got to know him but I haven’t met him here before. It’s always been in London. We actually get on very well together and we usually go out for lunch when he is over but he hasn’t said anything about his boat before now.”
“Ok, it will be great to see him and his friends too,” I answered.
“Yes. Right, I rather fancy a wallow in that large tub of mine like we did the other day. Care to join me?”
“Excellent idea, appealing. It’ll be a good way to relax before getting dressed, although there will not be much to put on in this heat!”
“ You’re right about that.”

We had a good bathe. The last time I had been in the bath with Sue it had led to her shaving off some of my hair and shaping it for me. On this occasion she just sat on the side of the bath, took out her razor and shaved herself removing all the hair except for a straight line she kept above her slit.
“Would you like me to shave you again as I expect that there has been a little growth since I did it a few days ago?” she asked.
In a way the offer was tempting because it led on to other pleasurable activities last time but I decided I would decline the offer and even though I felt a slight shiver of excitement at the thought of Sue touching my labia again. This occasion was not going to lead into the torrid scenes that it had the last time we did this together! I had other ideas.

Although I had a somewhat limited wardrobe for my holiday I had decided I needed to wear what I hoped would be both alluring and impressive for Charlie and, indeed, the others I was going to meet. Something to show off the tall bronzed body I now had, so I reckoned it had to be largely white. A short all white skirt would do, a wide black and gold belt, a semi – transparent blouse, quite low cut showing my cleavage, a red shawl, a white bra nicely trimmed with lace, and small black panties and some gold sandals with low heel to complete the ensemble. One thing I had noticed about French women while I had been on holiday was how beautifully they made themselves up so I needed to spend a little time on my eyes just to enhance the natural beauty. Before I slipped on my panties I ran my fingers over my mound to see just how much growth there had been. I could feel the hairs, quite short, where they had been shaved and I liked what I felt; I wanted them to remain for the moment at least. Just feeling them began to make me feel a bit fruity so I slid my finger down onto my clit just to give it a light awakening. No, I mustn’t play, I thought; save it for later but there’s no harm in warming myself up a bit!

We were being picked by Jean-Luc with his girl-friend, Christine, and taken to Francois’ boat. Sue, as always, looked very attractive when she emerged wearing a little red number, also low cut.

At about 6 Charlie arrived looking handsome in cream slacks and a colourful shirt. I grabbed him with enthusiasm at the door and we kissed, deeply.
“You look absolutely gorgeous,” he said when he could catch his breath. “Such an attractive girl, you are. I think it’s great to be going out with you!”
We had time for part of a drink and we were off in Francois’ car to Monte Carlo.

A lovely drive along the Cote d’Azur brought us to Monte Carlo, starting to twinkle in the dusk and we drove down to the marina, parked and walked along one of the quays until we reached our destination. Francois said,
“Thees is where we go aboard, on thees lovelee sheep.”
Lovely ship might be an understatement! She looked magnificent - and big! She rejoiced in the name of Liquid Liability, perhaps an appropriate name for a vessel. Long, white, elegant lines, she looked stunning in the dying sunlight against the quay. We went on board, met Francois, a 30 year old or so and had drinks on the aft deck. Charlie and I were invited to have a look round and visited a most luxuriously appointed room just forward of the deck on which we were sitting, saw at least 4 cabins and we were shown the one we were to occupy: large bed, own bathroom, mirrored ceiling (the assumption being made we would be sleeping together – and which was definitely my intention!). Jean-Luc and Christine were to share another well-appointed cabin.

My recollection of dinner seems to have faded save to say that Charlie sat opposite me and regarded me with smouldering looks all evening. I really just wanted to get back to the floating gin palace!

On board we excused ourselves and hastened to our cabin. I just wanted to feel Charlie again, wrap my arms round him, kiss him and, indeed, explore his body once more. The smouldering looks had somehow been heightening my desire little by little and making me recall the last time we had been alone together. This holiday was proving such an awakening in me!

We grappled as soon as the door was closed.
“You have looked just great tonight, you’re special and I have hardly been able to wait to get to where we are now!”
“Stop talking and kiss me!” I exclaimed. Our mouths closed on each other, our bodies pushed against the other’s and, through the skimpy material of my clothes, I could feel Charlie’s interest begin to rise. I raked my nails down his back which caused a reaction: he pressed his pelvis harder against me.
“Let me help you with your blouse! I’ve been admiring your finer points all evening and want to see them properly!” Charlie exclaimed in between kisses.
His hands pulled out my blouse, eased it up; he felt my smooth skin and his hands pushing round me were a delight. I helped him remove the blouse and he reached round me to unfasten my bra which he whipped off, dipped his head and closed his mouth onto my left nipple which he sucked quite hard, pulling it out so it stood up. This was good! My other nipple sprang up too to match the left one and I pushed it against him. He sank down onto his knees, ran his hands up my legs, round the outside of my thighs, then round to the front and up the inside just coming to rest below my love triangle. He put his head under my skirt, the hands pushed up to the top of my panties which he pulled down, right down and off. He moved his head back up inside my thighs, right up to the top – and I accommodated him by opening my legs so that he could kiss me, run his tongue up me. I could feel a moistening between my legs! Such delectable treatment it seems, gets me wet very quickly!

I bent my knees to help Charlie go where he wanted to go and to heighten my delight and thought I should just let this carry on but, enjoyable though it was, it was time for me to do something for Charlie.
“Come out from under there Charlie. I want to see you; stand up,” and I pulled him by the hair from under my skirt and up, undid his shirt, turned him round and took it off, loosened his trousers, slid my hand inside and down to feel his sex sort of boxed in by all his clothes but firm, so down went the trousers and off and I could hold his member which in moments had swelled to its full potential, hard, standing out ready for my hand to grip it, feel it, massage it. I pulled him by it to the bed and deftly removed my skirt with my other hand. Charlie did not protest too much when he saw where I was leading him! He grabbed my arm, made me let go and pushed me onto the bed so, before he could leap on me, I slid up so I was completely lying on it and turned up to face him. I glanced up and saw myself reflected in the mirror on the ceiling, lying stretched out with Charlie moving in on me, looking muscular. He moved up me and took one nipple in his mouth and kneaded the other between his fingers. I was enjoying this already and he’d barely started! He moved back down planting kisses on me, biting me till he reached my triangle.
“I’m going to resume what I couldn’t do very well when you were standing! “
He pushed in between my legs, pushed them apart, dived into my muff tongueing my clit, dipping his tongue lower into my cleft, trying to worm it inside me. It was so good and I could see all this going on above me like a voyeur; it was turning me on so much. I had to do something to Charlie! I had to feel his cock.

I pulled his hair (gently!) and moved his head away.
“Get up here on the bed beside me.” He moved up and I pushed him onto his back, knelt up and started to kiss him, French style, moved down his body giving particular attention to his nipples which sent him into a frenzy of excitement. On down his tummy till I reached his phallus where I took the end into my mouth, licking its end with my tongue, holding the base of the shaft to point it upright, then took its full length into my mouth, gradually right down as far as I could take it, then a slow withdrawal all the way up. Charlie was groaning, mumbling incoherently but he was enjoying.

My next move was right away from his cock: I straddled him with my cleft just below his balls, widened my lips well wetted with my own juices and then moved up onto Charlie’s shaft, sliding myself along it to the tip and then back down. Doing this excited me as I could get my clit onto his cock and rub myself while Charlie was going nuts underneath me - and watching in the mirror.
“You look so sexy doing that movement,” he said.
“Get out one of those protective things,” I said. “I need you inside me,” I gasped.
I slid off Charlie. When he came back I asked him to show me how it went on so I could help, and I did drawing it right down, and he liked the way I slid my hand down his manhood.
“I’m getting back on top and I’m going to slip my self along you again because I can see you like that, don’t you?”
I resumed the motion along Charlie’s penis, then eased up to the end to slip over it. He held it up while I lowered myself onto his pole. It felt big and I was a little anxious but I was full of lust: I had to have it inside me. By easing myself down and then back up and down I was able to get it all inside without too much problem and I found it quite delicious to feel all this meat right inside me. It was only natural that I should start to move up and down on it - and Charlie obliged by assisting! He was gasping and thrusting quite hard in no time and I had my face up close to his and his breathing was becoming faster as he thrust quicker and quicker and I knew that his moment of release was about to come, then with a huge groan he followed it with an enormous thrust with which he lifted me clean off the bed, impaled on his cock while he spurted inside me trying to get ever deeper into me. He relaxed and I came down but he went on thrusting for quite a few more moments till he quietened. For me this ultimate man’s pleasure was also mine; it was subliminal and even though I hadn’t come (for the moment) it was immensely fulfilling.

I lay on top of Charlie for some time while his shaft weakened and eventually slipped out of me.
“That was fantastic!” Charlie said. “We need to do it again!”
Insatiable as ever, is Charlie.

We lay in a sort of reverie beside each other before Charlie began to play with me, feeling my mound, caressing it softly.
“While I was in you just now, I could feel these little hairs brushing against me and I found it terribly erotic. It really stimulated me along with all the other excitements of course!”
“Just go on caressing me, move your fingers a bit lower and move them around my clit, rub it for me, oh that’s good, I need you to do it more.”
Charlie had a knack of fingering me, and pinching my nipples from time to time. He circled my clit, he rubbed it, he moved down to touch it with his tongue, to lick it, and then, ohmygosh, he sucked it, sucked hard and pulled it right out it seemed, and licked at the same time and in no time I was writhing on the bed looking at my reflection in the ceiling, gasping out, trying not to shout as my excitement, desire and lust built up, and I just felt completely wanton, and Charlie just kept on going, tongued me inside my cunt and licked me again while he thrust his fingers into me, and then my orgasm just exploded and I clamped my legs hard round his head while I was racked in spasm as I came so wonderfully……it just went on for ages, the intensity of it. I was just completely out of myself!

Sleep must have come upon us but I awoke in the night and found my self and Charlie still on top of the bed, lights on and, of course, our reflexion looking down at us. Gazing at Charlie, lying on his back, I couldn’t believe we had had such passion earlier, his mantool was diminished and he looked quite peaceful. I wondered what would happen if I stroked Charlie while he was asleep. After all I wanted to learn about him! And I realised that due to my sexual inexperience I had never actually seen a limpid penis close up let alone touch it! Whenever I had seen Charlie his cock always rose up to attention. Even in the middle of the night my curiosity was roused so I tentatively touched it and moved it and then squeezed it softly. Charlie stirred but did not wake up. I wonder: I’ll put my fingers round it and feel it properly, I thought. I lifted the flaccid member and closed thumb and 2 fingers round it. It felt soft without any life, so perhaps I could breathe some life into it. Before doing that though, I need to feel the ball sac and the delicate eggs in it so I know what they are like. Lying loose between his slightly splayed legs as they were allowed me to lift them, touch the soft skin encasing them, gently run them around in my fingers, see the few hairs growing from the sac – and to think that from these comes the juice that I had found out I so loved to see squirting out of his pulsating organ.

It was obvious that when these examinations were finished I had to return to Charlie’s penis. Gripping it as before between thumb and fingers about halfway along its short length I began a slow massage. Again the beast moved but slept on. Marvellous for my scheme! Up and down slowly went my hand, at first to no effect but after a while of perseverance I noticed a slight hardening and lengthening of his organ so I thought ah ha, this is beginning to look really interesting. I continued, changing the speed of the rhythm, upping the quickness of it but not being too heavy handed because I did not want to wake Charlie. As you might imagine these actions and thoughts were serving in their own turn to rouse my own body. I paused a moment with the manipulations of Charlie’s tool and slipped 2 fingers into myself to feel my own moisture and to get some onto my fingers so that I could moisten Charlie a little. This was not enough so some saliva could help I thought. I carefully reached over and licked Charlie’s cock, dribbled a bit and produced some lubrication. With more care I rubbed the moisture around the growing tumescence so that I could begin to slide my fingers and thumb up and down the shaft. No more than a few strokes like this were necessary before it had reached a length and strength with which I was more familiar!

I was now properly embarked on full masturbation of a sleeping man. Surely it was only a matter of time before he awoke? Anyway, I pressed on reflecting on what I had done before and, indeed, what I had seen Charlie do himself the first time I saw him massaging himself up on the hillside. He had employed the use of different speeds to pleasure himself so I’d better do the same thing. Once more I upped the tempo, gripping the hard mantool in the middle, beating it up and down, then I slowed, moved my fingers higher up near the soft, velvet head but the skin was tighter here and it was more difficult to massage but somehow I felt it was all having an effect. Next, I slid right down the shaft to near the base but , again, optimum movement was not possible so I concluded that the middle zone was probably the best. On another occasion when I was not massaging a dormant man perhaps he could tell me what the different effects were, if any. I was just playing and learning about this wonderful instrument.

I bent low over Charlie and watched while I worked his tool back and forth, feeling both the softness and hardness of it, feeling the slight internal roughness of it. My long, delicate fingers, wrapped completely round the organ continued their journey, massaging the muscle, willing it to perform again. It must have only been 3 hours or so since its last performance so could it do it again or should I stop and leave it alone? I went on thinking I’m all right, he’s asleep so it may just be a matter of time! Fingers feeling his balls might help I suddenly thought, and, I noticed they did not seem to be quite so loose as earlier, so with one hand I fondled his testicles and with the other I continued the persuasion of his sex. Maybe he was nearing his crisis anyway or maybe it was the fondling of the testes but quite quickly I felt a hardening in his balls, his breathing became heavier, deeper and I realised his climax was approaching, no doubt fast. I slowed my massage right down but kept the hand working its way up the shaft, down the shaft, real slow now, then there was groan from Charlie, his legs moved, his hips pushed up a bit and he came, the first spurt no more than a small drop, clear, then more spurts as the juice spilt from his cock which was pulsing dramatically in my hand as I continued to milk it slowly. Oh, what joy to see another climax like this and know that I had done all this on my own – without any help from Charlie at all! I found this quite mentally stimulating and satisfying.

With no more juice coming from Charlie I stopped my massage, cleaned away the drops and watched his member reduce in size gradually back to its original state. I slid back down beside my man, snuggling against him, wondering whether he had really slept through all that or whether he did wake up but pretend to be asleep. Would he ever tell me, I wondered.

As things turned out that was the last time that I could share sexual experiences with Charlie on holiday because our holidays ended and back home we lived miles apart although we hoped to see each other again. Sue, on the other hand, turned out to work and live not too far away so I expected to see her again and I thought it would be good to keep in touch with her as it could lead to other interesting introductions and experiences.