Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

View Poll Results: Have you ever used an electric toothbrush as a sex toy?
never tried it 3 33.33%
once or twice 1 11.11%
in my harem 3 33.33%
favorite 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-22-2003, 09:19 PM

Wink Electric Tooth Brushes

I read somewhere that electric toothbrushes were a favorite sex toy for women. But how is it used? With bristles covered with something less abrasive? Can anyone pass on some experience here?
Old 05-22-2003, 10:19 PM
Wanting More

The electric toothbrush I've used can also double for a nice sex toy. I've just saved an older brush that has worn out and covered the bristles with a sandwich baggie rubber banded around it. It has worked fine! Otherwise I also did try it full-contact with the bristles wet...and that wasn't so bad either. It can be a little intense to start out, but very satisfying. :dizzy:

Old 05-22-2003, 10:52 PM
Alone Again

Im a guy.. I have used one like 2x? It was.. odd .. it made me cum and all but.. i dunno... not something to use all the time

My ex-g/f also tried one b4. She said it got the job done.
Old 05-22-2003, 11:21 PM

Talking Thanks for the sujjestion

Never thought of a electric Tooth brush as a sex toy, but now the wife better watch out cause here comes the circular and up and down motion all at ones.

Again thanks
Old 05-22-2003, 11:34 PM
Banned

Re: Thanks for the sujjestion

Quote:
Originally posted by blastpdb
Never thought of a electric Tooth brush as a sex toy, but now the wife better watch out cause here comes the circular and up and down motion all at ones.

Again thanks

I use mine all the time and have to say, blastpdb, the feelings are so intense i haven't been able to let Tyler use it on me. It's a solo ride for me but maybe your wife is different.

I just use an old brush uncovered . . . I don't need to cover it with anything. It's like an old friend now. <Sniff>

Lately, it doesn't seem to work as well. I might have to break down and get one for play and one for brushing.
Old 05-23-2003, 10:17 AM

I love the new Crest SpinBrush Pro! It's totally intense! And the great thing about it, it was only $8.00 and the batteries, that are included, last 4 months of daily usuage! A great investment! A great toy!*winks*

~>(__l__)<~Ask Me Anything

Old 05-23-2003, 02:46 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to huntersgirl
You could just take the brush right off! With my braun the metal tip is like a precision instrument. Love it!

1 2 3 4 5 6

Never say never, but if you do it's okay to change your mind~me, I think
Old 05-23-2003, 11:53 PM
Banned

Oh. My. God. I'm going to try this soon, huntersgirl. No brush at all? Interesting (and I believe stupendous) idea.
Old 05-24-2003, 01:56 AM

T G I T B T

Thank God It's Tooth Brush Time. Open Up and start Brushing.
:wingang:
Old 05-24-2003, 12:25 PM

Send a message via AIM to BlueSwede Send a message via Yahoo to BlueSwede
Yikes! I got bored very late last night and decided to try out an old Crest SpinBrush. It takes a lot of strong vibrations or stimulation for me, so putting the back of the head of the toothbrush against my clit did nothing for me. I tried covering it with plastic to use the bristle part, but, again, I couldn't feel much through the plastic. By then I was turned on enough, however, that I also wasn't feeling much pain. It was being overpowered by the feelings of pleasure. So...I started using the bristle part, uncovered, on my clit. I came damn close (no pun intended), but no cigar. I did finally come using the brush part, covered, pushed up against my G spot instead. This morning, however, my clit is neon pink and sore as all get out! I think I'll leave this "toy" to the experts!
Old 05-24-2003, 12:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by huntersgirl
You could just take the brush right off! With my braun the metal tip is like a precision instrument. Love it!

It took a bit of getting used to but it was awesome!
Old 05-26-2003, 01:37 AM

I have been masturbating with my electric spin brush for a couple years now and I have the most powerful orgasms I've ever had with it. Not only do the bristles vibrate but they spin as well. I practically orgasm right when I place it on my clit but manage to slow down a little so that I can enjoy it. I cum so hard sometimes I get light-headed. I would love to chat about it if anyone has questions or anything.
Thanks for letting me share,
M
Old 05-27-2003, 11:30 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to huntersgirl
Steph~~~does take some very controlled aiming, but yes it can be great! I have to thank you for the idea in the first place. I had never used this wonderful toy until I saw one of your posts on it. And since it wasn't an explicit post I never even thought of using one of the bruses...Kind of figured that the spinning would catch on something and be painful....so my thougt was just take the brush off and use the metal tip....Anyway, It works for me, but now I am going to experiment with the brush...maybe it will add some variety

1 2 3 4 5 6

Never say never, but if you do it's okay to change your mind~me, I think
Old 05-31-2003, 11:33 AM

Thanks everyone for your participation in this thread! I just ran the poll for a week.
Old 05-31-2003, 11:35 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Hey if you look in Couples Pics in the Scavenger Hunt thread there is a pic of one being used

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas