Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-16-2002, 08:42 PM
the Lusty Wench

Awakened from a sound sleep

I couldn't resist posting when I realized that this will be the 200th interactive story on this forum .... I like milestone moments :)

Middle of the night, sound asleep but something is pulling me from my slumber, I can feel the throbbing pulse in my clit, even through the layers of deep sleep the throbbing is calling me back to consciousness ... I need to know what is causing this disruption in my sleep. As I come to wakefulness, I realize I am not alone in my bed, someone has shifted me so my legs are spread wide. I feel a finger and thumb on each of my pussy lips, holding them back and the lightest of touches from the very tip of a tongue, barely gliding over my throbbing clit. I can't hold back the moans that come from somewhere deep in my body, three or so of them escape me. As the third one is just ending, the tongue takes a more aggressive turn and hands shift leaving the thumb to assist the tongue .... licking and stroking, pushing and lightly pinching .... Ohhhhhh, who is doing this to me, who is thrusting fingers into me, hard and fast and deep, over and over again.

His mouth closes around my clit and sucks at it ... first gently, then hard and raw, then gently again. Mixing it up, just when I adjust to one approach he changes things. I'm throbbing so hard now, I think my clit is going to explode if something doesn't change soon .... I feel the change in my body, my breathing is shallow and I thrust my hips hard at his probing fingers, grind my clit against his tongue and lips and plead for release. His mouth and thumb are everywhere on my clit, licking, moving, pulling at me until my body shudders ... over and over again ... cumming .... almost squirting the cum out of me, it's so incredible what he has done to me .... and even though my orgasm is almost blinding in its intensity, he keeps licking, biting, pulling at me .... My clit is so hypersensitive after that orgasm that as he keeps at me, I thrash around, trying to escape the exquisite torture of his touch, he doesn't let up ... I plead for him to stop "please, it's too much, I can't handle anymore, please stop" I hear his laugh and he just continues, then his tongue is thrusting into me, his nose rubbing my clit ... the noise of him almost slurping at me, getting all of the cum. His tongue thrusting to reach for more, too impatient to wait for it to flow from me.
Old 07-16-2002, 08:49 PM
the Lusty Wench

Suddenly he stops, rapidly climbs up my body draping my legs over his shoulders as he does so and then he is pounding into me ... no prelude, just deep throbbing cock - almost too big for him to fit inside of me, but it doesn't even slow him down as he bucks hard and deep, faster and faster, his thumb still working my oh sooooo sensitive clit. His other hand pinches hard at one of my nipples over and over in rhythm with his thrusts. I feel it building in me, know it will be even more shattering that what I felt only moments earlier.

Ohhhhh, I can barely breathe ..... his cock is soooo hot and deep and his fingers are playing me in a way I've never known before .... I beg him to go deeper .... harder ... faster ... I see his smile for just a moment and then my body is racked with spasms of release -- he keeps pushing me through my orgasm, making sure I keep cumming for long drawn out moments and only after my release is complete and my body has clamped down tight on his erection - only then does he allow his own release to take over ... his body arches and he presses even deeper into me -- my body continues to shudder with the effects of his attention to my body and my shudders take him over the edge .... I feel him squirt hard and deep, filling me. He rolls us both so I am laying on top of him once he has emptied his all into me. I feel the mixture of our mating dripping from me and from him. His hands cup my butt and rub me there, kind of hard, moving me back and forth on his cock. I fall asleep there, too tired to even search the features of his face to find out who it is that has so profoundly fucked me.
Old 07-16-2002, 08:50 PM
the Lusty Wench

It's just a "short" story, unless someone would like to add their own possibilities on, which I'd love to read. :D
Old 07-16-2002, 08:53 PM
Cynic Emeritus

jjjbo, excelent stories. We need to get together to practice our "writing" skills.

CK

"Women, you can't live with them ... pass the beer nuts." - Norm Peterson (George Wednt) on Cheers

"Sometimes you just have to say, what the fuck." - Tom Cruise in Risky Business

"It tastes so good. Once it hits your lips." - Frank the Tank in Old School
Old 07-16-2002, 08:59 PM
the Lusty Wench

they do say "practice makes perfect" - although, I had a friend who said that wasn't true -- that it should really be .... "perfect practice makes perfect" :) so what are your practice suggestions? ;)

thanks for taking the time to comment, especially positively comment.
Old 07-17-2002, 12:14 PM
Cynic Emeritus

I think we need to have a creativity session!

:D:D:D

CK

"Women, you can't live with them ... pass the beer nuts." - Norm Peterson (George Wednt) on Cheers

"Sometimes you just have to say, what the fuck." - Tom Cruise in Risky Business

"It tastes so good. Once it hits your lips." - Frank the Tank in Old School