Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-02-2002, 03:54 PM
the Lusty Wench

WAIMEA WATERFALL - part 2 of Hawaii Vacation

(This is Part 2 of a grouping - See Hawaii Vacation if you want to read Part 1)

I wake slowly, smell the coffee brewing and know I will not find you laying next to me in the bed anymore – I stretch fully still not opening my eyes – just enjoying the sheer sensual pleasure of stretching and arching slowly while feeling the support of the bed against parts of my body. “Are you trying to tempt me back into that bed with you?” I hear your voice from the doorway and smile, still leaving my eyes closed. “I don’t know, is it working?”

I jump as I feel the tips of your fingers touching and making a fairly straight trail from my breastbone to beyond my naval. It’s just been a couple of days and already I’m addicted to your touch. I smile and finally raise my eyelids, you are leaning close, I raise my head to kiss you. “morning.” I taste the coffee on your tongue and kind of grimace – it’s not a flavor I’ve ever learned to like, but that’s ok. I can see you’ve already taken a shower, you’ve got some walking shorts and flip-flops on. “Have you had something to eat or just the coffee?”

I sit up in bed, pulling the sheet to cover myself. I eye your dress shirt, but know that there is no way its going to fit over my chest, and probably not over my hips either since it has been tailored to fit against your body very well. Oh well, I guess I’m not going to be able to snag that shirt as a souvenir, but maybe one of your t-shirts. You watch the thoughts going through my head and find it vastly entertaining, knowing I’m looking for something to put on before I get out of bed. Finally you state what seems pretty obvious to you … “Woman, we just spent the last several hours in this bed exploring each other, you don’t need to put something on to cover up everything you showed me so well in that very provocative dance and strip routine last night AND all the give and take that followed.” I blush as you do that wolfish growl at me …. “I know, but I’m not really used to wandering around naked in front of someone else.”

You smile, get up and leave the bedroom (which is not one that either of us has stored our items in) and show back up a minute later with one of your t-shirts. I put it on and am grateful that you went for one that must fit you quite loosely and a bit long, so it covers everything, only some of it isn’t covered by much, but it’s enough and it fits loose on me - so I can feel comfortable as I get out of the bed. Once I’m on my feet you pull me into your hug and kiss me deeply. We have a quick meal together and then without bothering to put anything else on I drag you out toward the pool.

“There’s something here I discovered before your plane got here the other day.” I take you around the far side of the pool, which is one of those “zero pools” that is level with the horizon and the water washes over the edge of the deep end. Anyway there is a wall that goes almost to the far edge of the pool, but it’s kind of a visual trick because as you arrive there is walkway and then behind the wall is a stairway that goes half way down and then turns and goes the rest of the way down so there are 22 steps total. At the bottom there is a lookout, but also once you arrive at the lookout you find that there is a walkway back to an area that is directly under the area for seating by the far side of the pool – in this spot there are a few chairs, but mainly there is a hot tub/Jacuzzi and beyond that is a fountain/waterfall that flows from the pool – but I had checked it out and the water must go through some filter between the pool and the waterfall because there is only the barest hint of chlorine in the waterfall water. It is a direct walk in and interestingly has a kind of cave inside the waterfall where there is a heavy resin patio lounger.

I pull off your t-shirt and step under the waterfall beckoning you to shed your shorts and join me in some water play. Your eyes catch fire and you don’t even bother to unzip the shorts, just push them off and step under the water – it is a beautiful morning and the water is the perfect temperature. You growl at me as I wrap my arms tight around your shoulders and pull you into my kiss. Your hands pull me closer and arms wrap around my waist then your hands begin to roam over my back and bottom, lifting me against you.
Old 08-02-2002, 03:55 PM
the Lusty Wench

I’m somewhat amazed at how quickly and strongly your body has reacted to this since we had a very active night, but I’m also extremely pleased that you find me so compelling …. You touch my face as we kiss, water running down both of our faces and covering our bodies. You are especially amazed at my willingness to stand out in the open, the ocean and beach are clearly visible from where we stand and therefore it is likely that we are clearly visible to anyone on the beach and the surfers on the ocean. You are very turned on by this public display on private property.

I kiss your neck, lick at your adam’s apple – I find that masculine characteristic extremely sexy – then slowly I move to kiss your chest and stomach, slowly … oh so slowly moving down your body to that spot I knew about before and located exactly during our previous evening .. that spot a few inches in from your hip bone and up a bit. I lick there, lightly sucking the spot, gently kiss you there and then lightly nip with my teeth …. Torturing you with the thoroughness I work it before sinking to my knees to kiss down the outside of your thigh and then up the inside of the other leg. I lightly lick the tip of your cock, starting just underneath it and down the shaft about an inch, licking with a flat tongue as if I were doing that first long lick of a starting to melt ice cream cone. I hear you suck air in as I do a kind of twirl with my tongue at the end of my lick. Then I bend lower again, nibble at the sensitive edge of that area at the back of your knees, then lick there and do the same on your other leg. I rub at your calves, ankles and feet before I move back up and lick you again, over and over … move to kiss and suck at the skin on either side and then lick and suck on your balls, while my hand moves slowly, but thoroughly on the shaft of your penis, my thumb rubbing the oh so soft skin on the head, I love the way it feels there, there’s just something about it that feels like nothing else I’ve ever experienced.

Eventually my lips return to kiss and lick and suck at you, finally pushing you over the edge to cum partly into my mouth and partly onto my chest. The heat of your cum resting an inch or two above my nipples before flowing down with the gravitational force of the water flowing over us. Once you have had this release, I take you in my mouth again, working patiently until you begin to get hard again, then I feel your hands hooking under my arms to pull me up. We kiss, long, deep, satisfying kisses and then you begin a slow descent down my body …. You tease me completely before finally using your amazing skill with tongue, fingers and lips to take me over the edge. My body quivers and shakes as you continue to work your magic and I begin to wonder if my body will last through the paces you are putting me through.

My body hits its limit finally and you move back up my body, place my arms around your shoulders and then wrap your arms under my butt and lift as I jump up to wrap my legs around your waist – you lower me onto your hard and throbbing shaft. I sigh as you fill me in one push, all the way in and then pull back and thrust in again deeply. All the time you are kissing me deeply, tongue darting in and out of my mouth.

You shift us to the edge of the waterfall and push my back against the wall there, remaining under the water you thrust into me time and time again, taking me higher and higher … I feel that edgy feeling which begins at my clit then it works outward … I make that squeaky groan noise over and over, breathing shallow and breathy as you push me into sexual oblivion, my back arches and I begin my orgasmic descent. As soon as you feel that, you feel the climax begin to take you over as well. You have just enough energy to move us to the lounger as I melt into you in post-coital bliss, sitting curled up on your lap as you half sit and half lay there. I kiss your neck and lightly stroke your chest as we recover.

Sometime later you comment on my daring and first real public showing. I look at you a bit dismayed. I blush and kind of laugh as I explain that I had been so excited about the waterfall and the possibilities it had that I never looked at the view or considered that others would be able to see us. You grin wickedly at me and carry me to the Jacuzzi and let me down facing outward while you hold me there to see the full view … it is only after a couple of minutes that you release me to slide under the water. You are such a BAD boy!
Old 08-02-2002, 03:56 PM
the Lusty Wench

Ok - hope you enjoyed it -- I'd love to hear your comments -- and please look for the next installment early next week. JJJJBO
Old 08-02-2002, 05:33 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Mmmm sex in water, my favourite.

Is there a bit of exhibitionist inside you struggling to get out?

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 08-02-2002, 07:58 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Fantastic, jjjjbo!
I enjoyed it imensely! There's something so sensual about water, isn't there?;):D

I'm looking forward to the next installment.;)
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 08-02-2002, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

thanks Glyndwr .... hmmmm ... looking deep inside .... if there's an exhibitionist in there ..... I think she may be on the loose - who knows what trouble that could get me into! lol

thanks Sugarsprinkles -- I'm checking my luggage ..... there's a special item I packed that is going to be used in the next installment .... hope that "wetted" your appetite even more. :)

jjjjbo
Old 08-06-2002, 07:49 PM
Horny Devil

Send a message via ICQ to legend
oh my! another wonderfully erotic installment jjjjbo! :p

I loved they way you described all of the kissing, licking, sucking....very well done

The sun is gone, but I have a light - Kurt Cobain

~I love Nikki~
Old 08-06-2002, 08:27 PM
the Lusty Wench

Oh Legend -- you could soon become one of my favorite people -- you talk so nice to me .... Thank you!!! - kissing, licking, sucking, what else would I be doing in Hawaii with a handsome man -- someone much like yourself maybe. x's j
Old 08-07-2002, 09:51 AM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
A wonderful second installment to be sure!!!! Sucking and fucking and waterfalls OH MY!!!!

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 08-07-2002, 12:44 PM
the Lusty Wench

thanks Vampeyes - I always love to hear your comments! j