Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-15-2002, 11:52 PM
Gone with the Wind

The favor, part 2

I stopped to look at myself in front of the mirror for the three hundredth time.
I wasn't happy about what I saw. Four outfits and a shoe change later, and I was still unhappy. I had settled on a tea length wrap-around skirt of Indian cotton, and a backless halter. There was about 2 inches of tummy showing between the waistband of my skirt and the bottom of the halter, my bellybutton barely peeking out over the top of the skirt. I wanted the skirt to ride lower on my hips, but if I re-wrapped it any lower, the waist band of my panties would show.
Sighing, I untied the skirt, pulled my panties down over my hips and stepped out of them, and retied the skirt low on my hips.
Now there was closer to 6 inches of skin showing, my belly button was right in the middle where it was supposed to be, and my hips showed as well. Much better. I felt in back quickly to make sure it wasn't TOO low, and stared at the reflection of my lower abdomen to make sure I wasn't courting disaster.
I needed to use caution. The light weight cotton was ideal for the muggy New Orleans evening, but could be a little too clingy.

My conversation with Naz two weeks earlier had gone on until the early hours. Tom had fallen asleep after we promised we would fill him in later.
While he snored noisily on the king bed. Naz and I bathed quietly together in the huge antique tub, washing each other's hair, all the while discussing her plan. I was worried he would view it as a "mercy fuck" and become even more depressed. Naz assured me that with proper planning, and a few advance conversations between her and Bill, all would go well.
She and I ended up snuggled together on the chaise lounge on the hotel room balcony, making slow, lazy love until nearly sunrise.
Now, two week later I was not quite sure I was ready to follow through on Naz's plans.

The gate buzzer sounded. Oh well.

I buzzed back, picked up my purse, and waited for him at the top of the stairs. His eye lit up a little when he looked up at me, and I realized I was backlighted on the stairs, wearing a light cotton skirt with nothing on underneath. Smiling, I greeted him with a hug and a quick peck on the cheek, and we were off.
Our dinner together was terrible. He was distracted, quiet, not at all his usual self.
After dinner I suggested a stroll down Bourbon, "playing tourist" and qawking at the gaudy window displays. We reached a "gentlemen's club" that had recently opened at the site of a now defunct cafe. On impulse, I dragged him in.
Couples were discounted on slow nights, and I paid for both of us before Bill could object.
Inside a gorgeous woman with impossible breasts gyrated on a raised runway, surrounded by a small crowd of staring men and a few couples like ourselves. A waitress guiided us to our seats in a corner of the room, took our drink orders and left us alone. Bill ever the gentleman, held my seat for me, and then sat opposite me. I immediately moved to sit next to him, close enough that I hoped he could smell my perfume.
We were soon approched by a girl in white panties and matching bustier who looked barely 21. She offered a lap dance to Bill for 10 dollars. He started to refuse, but I quickly pulled a 20 dollar bill from my purse, and quietly whispered in her ear for a moment. When the next song started, she stripped, unzipping and slipping out of her bustier top in an instant. She had pretty breasts that moved too well to be fake. I sipped my drink as Bill tried his best to look nonchalant while the young woman began to rub her body over his. He trembled as she rubbed her breasts across his face. I saw his lips twitch as she dragged a nipple across them. She turned and sat in his lap, rubbing her bare rear against the growing bulge in his trousers. She leaned back, and as the song finally ended, kised him on the cheek. He turned crimson, but smiled the first real smile I had seen from him all evening.
Two hours, 6 lap dances, including one for me, and a lot of drinks later, we left the club giggling and holding hands like teenagers. We found everything we saw on Bourbon Street either hystericaly funny or sexually suggestive.
We turned onto St. Peter and wandered a little way from the lights and noise of Bourbon, still breathless from the giggling that seemed to overtake us every few minutes. We stopped in a doorway to rest for a moment, and I stepped into his arms without thinking. He leaned far over to kiss me, his bearlike arms embracing me. I parted my lips, and his tongue slipped into my mouth, darting about, playing touch and go with my tongue. My hands held him close as his fingertips sent goose pimples across my skin like sparks as he lightly touched my bare skin. He broke the kiss and looked down into my eyes. I held his gaze as I let my right hand drift between us, and then I was holding his hard cock through his slacks.
"Oh sweetie" I murmured, pulling upwards, stroking him throughthe light cloth.
He laughed. "I've been like that since I saw you at the top of the stairs!!" He smiled " Are you wearinig anything at all under that skirt?"
With my free hand, I parted my skirt, then pulled on his right hand and placed it on my thigh under my skirt.
He let his hand travel upwards under my skirt, until he was cupping my bare bottom in his hands.
"Hmmmmm interesting... a thong?" he asked.
I moved my hips away, then suddenly pressed against him, causing his hand to slide around to my front.
I giggled as his eyes grew wide, a laugh that trailed off to a moan as he cupped my shaven pussy in his hand, his finger trailing between my lips. I whimpered and leaned into him as his finger slipped into my pussy. He began to penetrate me over and over, his finger fucking me like a small cock.
I trembled, and when he kissed me again, I moaned against his mouth. His finger moved in and out of me faster and faster, my knees felt weak. I reached down and took his wrist in my hand, stopping him. I wanted him to continue so much, but there were other things I wanted more.
I pulled his hand out from beneath my skirt, and sucked his finger into my mouth. I tasted myself on his skin, closing my eyes for a moment as I cleaned his finger with my tongue. I stopped and looked around. We were alone on a poorly lit street. I untied my halter and let it fall away, leaving me nude from the waist up. Bill looked around, expecting the police to arrive with sirens and flashing lights, I was sure. I handed my top to Bill, and reached down to caress him through his pants. I unfasted his zipper, and reached in touching him through his undershorts. After a moment of fumbling, I managed to free him from his shorts, and began to slowly stroke his cock. His hips thrust forward, and I bent down and took him fully into my mouth.
I sucked him hard and fast, setting a steady rythm, my hand and extension of my mouth. This is what makes men cum quickly, a steady intense rythm without interuption. He gasped, and let his hands reach down to play with my breasts. My head bobbed faster and faster on his cock, and his breathing became ragged. My nipples where tight from his touch, and as he pulled at them I moaned with his cock in my mouth.
Performing oral sex on a man, sucking him, is very arousing for me. I am told it is a power thing, being in control, knowing that the man in your mouth would do anything at that moment to keep you from stopping. But it is more than that. I get wet, if I am already wet, I get wetter. I feel heat in my and tightness in my breasts, and down in my hips, and into my pussy, almost as though I were being touched. It is also fun to give so much pleasure, and know from how he is reacting that you are doing well.
His hips began to buck, and he fucked my mouth, thrusting into me while pulling at my nipples. My skin felt fire hot, and I was impatient to feel him cum. I began to use a longer stroke on his cock with my hand, and was so rewarded. He groaned, and then my mouth was full of his cum, jet after jet flooding into my mouth, filling me as quickly as I could swallow.
He gasped for air, and then put a hand out, and pushed me away lightly. I gave a last suck, and then let my tongue trail along his underside as I released him from my mouth.
He reached out to steady himself, and then smiled at me.
"Ohhh baby, that was soooo nice"
I wrapped my arms around him under his coat, and smiled up at him.
"I loved doing it sugar, always have enjoyed having you in my mouth."
He put his head back and laughed, a full, emotional laugh. Then we heared voices and quickly he fastened his pants as I tried to arrange my halter top. We walked back to my place, holding hands, stopping to kiss now and then.
When we arrived, I walked the stairs ahead of him, knowing his eyes were fixed on my behind. Stopping above him I untied my top, and unwrapped my skirt, leaving myself nude but for my flats at the top of the stairs. He hurried up the stairs after me, catching me as I unlocked the door. We kissed. I felt his hands cupping my pussy again, and I moaned loudly as he stroked my lips, spreading the growing wetness there. We stumbled into my apartment, and then I was on the floor on all fours, my hips high in the air, as he found my wet pussy. I reached back between my legs to help him, and he suddenly slid his entire length into me all at once. I cried out, and then moaned with each thrust. He fucked me hard and long, his hands on my hips as we slammed back and forth. He reached around and began to play with my clit, and I began to pant, nearing my own release. When he took my hair in his fingers and pulled my head back, I came in an explosive, all consuming, mind -wrenching orgasm that left my head spining. He eased me down, then rolled me over onto my back. He moved between my legs, and then he was inside me again, slower, gentler, kissing me as we fucked. All to soon he gave a mightly groan, and came in me the second time that night.
Old 09-15-2002, 11:58 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I almost went to bed and missed this.......damn hot! Now I am ssuree to have naughty dreams!!

WW~ your lusty tales are wonderful!!!! Your sure know how to tell a great story!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-16-2002, 12:22 AM
Registered Dork

Wicked Wanda, if you're SURE you don't mind sharing them I sure don't mind READING them.

I need to go mop up now. Seems I've gotten a bit moist here. :D

Thanks for another great one.
Old 09-16-2002, 12:52 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to cokavedweller
WW--- I would love to have been a fly on the wall, but the story will have to do but I am sure it was better in person very hot !!!!!
Old 09-18-2002, 09:58 AM
Seductress

That was so HOT.......Wanda.....great story.......

"In love there are no rules".......Bono
Old 09-18-2002, 12:57 PM

Once again...real HOT story Wanda! keep writing your experiences...
Old 09-18-2002, 11:27 PM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Wanda darlin, you've done it again...wonderfully told story, please keep writing as much as you can...

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 09-19-2002, 01:38 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Damn Wanda! How did I miss this??? Wonderful story-telling, as usual!
By all means, keep writing!! :D
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy