Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-03-2002, 05:36 PM
dobbydog

coming home

I open the door to my house a long day of work it hasn't been very nice, i made a mental note to myself never tell a child to do a mans job i walk into the kitchen and look to my bedroom i see a small ass wriggling in the air mmmm and hand going in and out of a tiny pussy the curtains fall around her i stand by the door and watch she squeals in delight as she plunges the 8inch dildo in and out of herself i can see the juices flowing freely down her leg her eyes are closed she puts a finger in twirls it around a few then moves in and out in a rythme that matches her dildo i see a ass plug in her she sits up and goes against the wall and licks it clean thinking about last night when i blew all over her and it dripped on the wall shes going crazy i can smell her jucies in the air i walk over to her and squeeze her tits she cries out and moans I insert two finger next to her dildo and i go in a rythme when the dildo comes out my fingers go in so she feels it she screams and falls into my arms i pick her up and she pleads to me "fuck me like a cheap whore" i turn her around and press her against the wall and i go under her and i lick her sweet pussy she turns around on me and sucks mah cock she can't resist mah cock in her ass but she goes up and down slowly but then faster i grab her dark her and turn her upside down and i stand up and she blows me and i continue assaulting her pussie i stick my tongue in it i touch her g-spot she stops for a few sconds and moans with mah cock in her mouth she begs me to fuck her so i turned her toward me and i go in she is so fucken wet and hot i do something that she loves something that i did on accident i spin her around and around also in and out and her body shudders i go from behind and without anylubrication i fuck her ass she screams that i'm filling her and she going to split wide open i take a tit in my hand and squeeze it it hard as hell we then go in a rythme slowly then faster until u hear a thumping sound that fills the room i stick two fingers into her pusy then 3 i move it around i take out mah hand and lick it i put them back in again she cums a few times screaming all the while telling me not to stop telling me to fuck her harder she took my fingers and inserted them in her mouth as i cum deep inside her this sends her krazy she cumms on my cock and her pussy tightens around it like its squeezing milk from it i kiss her as she falls on the bed in a heap. i look at her she tired and i thought it was over when not 10 minutes later i feel a hand reach down to my prick.......