User Name
Password

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-11-2004, 07:10 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
=Reminder=

Please remember that you are personally responsible for the content of your posts. Should it become necessary, admin and moderators will gladly remove your copyrighted material such as pictures or stories however post histories or massive amounts of posts, will not be removed unless deemed inappropriate, such as "messages that are hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. The owners of Pixies Place Forums have the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason."

Be aware not to post personal information that may be uncomfortable should you encourage someone you know to join, or if your social situation changes. The moderators and admin will help when possible but only in extreme situations, so better to be safe than sorry. Thanks!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Closed Thread