Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-09-2005, 10:59 PM

Send a message via ICQ to CoolKev Send a message via AIM to CoolKev Send a message via Yahoo to CoolKev
Cool The office girls teasing becomes more

I know what you've been doing... You know I see all 16 cameras here at the front desk. I know you know because right after you asked me about them things started to happen. It was innocent enough at first. You'd drop a file and bend over to pick it up, but right away I noticed you always dropped it in front of the camera on the fourth floor where no one sits anymore. Then I noticed you bend over, keeping your legs straight, your ass always pointed right to the lens.... you even stopped a few times to tell me "what a klutz" you are, always droping things, as if I didn't notice.
But now it's changed, you've got your girlfriends doing it too. But that's not all, the skirts keep getting shorter, the bending over lasts longer, and today you showed me your garter.... I had just enough time to zoom the camera to see you weren't wearing panties. Then you call me from the phone in the fourth floor lobby near the camera and tell me.....
Old 10-16-2005, 10:49 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
"Bet you could almost taste it", she said in a low husky voice. Frank shifted his hardening cock which was beginning to strain against his dark blue uniform trousers. He walked back to the desk filled with screens, just in time to see the busty blonde with the husky voice wheeling an oversized office chair into view of the camera.

Wasting no time she looked directly into the camera as she plopped into the chair. Without hesitation she threw both legs over the arms of the chair exposing her fleshy cunt to her captive audience. Slowly, methodically she licked her finger to moisten it and began to glide her finger between the pink puffy folds.

Frank sat mesmerized.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 01-10-2006, 07:31 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
I flicked a series of switches bringing the small image onto the main centre screen. This also gave me control of the camera with a small joy stick. The first thing I did was to zoom in so she was the only point of focus within the picture. I watched her finger sliding over her swollen lips, teasing herself and me at the same time. She reached into her shirt with the other hand and exposed a breast, pinching hard on her nipple. My cock was stiffening hard against the dark serge of my uniform trousers. I knew where she was sitting on the fourth floor and rang the nearest phone, I watched on the monitor as she turned and picked it up "Enjoying the show?" she breathed. I moaned low into the mouthpiece "Yes I am, finger yourself faster for me". Again she looked directly at the camera and grinned ....

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul